Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 18. (Read 10568 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 05:25:17 AM
Well, I think this will happen, but vaguely let you know that Bitcoin is the first of the cryptocurrency, the front or the beginning (I know), so it's hard to exceed Bitcoin, but maybe one day it will exceed Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 05:23:27 AM
The market has turned green, and the coin on the market is heating up and prices are rising. ETH appeared after the BTC but it is a lot of people trust and use. I think in the future, ETH will overtake BTC in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 59
April 20, 2018, 04:33:06 AM
Bitcoin proven so much for the last 9 years till now. Surpassing it is not impossible but it will take too long for the other altcoin to do that.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
April 20, 2018, 04:32:56 AM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.

We cant deny the fact that etherium has the charactiristics to over run bitcoin but today etherium value are now relying on bitcoin value not only etherium most of the altcoin is also relying on bitcoin value. How etherium will over rum bitcoin if this is the case?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 04:29:06 AM
It will take a very long time but we cant predict the market everything is possible as of the moment they are the giants in this industry.
Activity: 132
April 20, 2018, 04:23:23 AM
it depands on many factors si this can not be a sure think. maybe bitcoin will make some updates and no coin wil be able to take its place for example.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 04:19:55 AM
I think not, bitcoin will always be the first even because it has only 21M of coins, while ETH has an unlimited number of coins.
Activity: 81
April 20, 2018, 02:54:48 AM
Even though that Bitcoin is the mother of all alt coins we can never say that it will always remain on it's place being number 1, yes for now I believe that bitcoin is unbeatable and even ethereum can't overtake it but we never knew at this moment what will happen tomorrow or  the next 5 years
  so for me I cannot judge both  these two coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 02:44:48 AM
I don't think Ethereum will overtake bitcoin. and I'm not going to sell bitcoin
Why do not you sell bitcoin? you should know that bitcoin prices can go up and down. it would be nice if you sell at high prices and buy again when the price is low, you can take profit. so your hard work produces results without having to wait long.
Activity: 128
April 20, 2018, 02:43:53 AM
The real bitcoin as speak is always going to have more trust as compare to other coins and ETH specially. This trust will always keep building more and more investors and crypto enthusiast in the favour of bitcoin leading to ultimate investment into bitcoin.
Activity: 448
April 20, 2018, 02:41:29 AM
We don't know what will happen in the next few years in the cryptocurrency leader board. but for me i think Bitcoin will be the all father of all coins in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 95
April 20, 2018, 02:39:14 AM
I don't think this is an issue where Ethereum will exceed Bitcoin. There are two different cryptocurrencies with different goals: -
Bitcoin as value storage and payment
ETH - As a platform for creating decentralized applications.
Activity: 126
April 20, 2018, 02:32:19 AM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.

I don't have the same opinion as you, because BTC is the mother of all altcoins, BTC will maintain its position at the top of the marketcap, it's too hard for ETH to beat BTC in the next year, but if you say about 5 years ahead, there's a possibility
Activity: 98
April 20, 2018, 02:29:04 AM
I think it's not a matter of Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin or not. There are two different cryptocurrencies with different goals :
-Bitcoin as a store of value and a mean of payment
-Ethereum rather as a platform to create decentralized applications.
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 02:27:21 AM
What are we doing to pass Ethereum Bitcoin? Nothing. We withdraw money from the market and we try to get it while the idea is rising. It was necessary to follow and invest in ETH over the past few months.
Activity: 504
April 19, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

Nothing is impossible in crypto world.ETH is a very concrete based supported project.ETH will bring revolution in IT industry in coming few years.ETH community is growing at a high rate on daily base.despite all of the above mentioned characteristics ETH can't overtake BTC,BTC is BTC champion of crypto world.in coming few years if ETH emerges with some new technology having edge over BTC then it's possible,currently it's not possible.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 05:39:57 AM

Ethereum is used for transaction fees  it think ethereum cant surpassed bitcoin look at the value theres a big difference. All altcoin especially ethereum are depending on bitcoin marketvalue.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 05:37:23 AM
ETH and BTC are very different technologies. Bitcoin is still the leading cryptocurrency. Ethereum it is Bitcoin’s younger, less valuable brother. Maybe ETH’s market cap could rise higher than Bitcoin’s. Ethereum is very strong, but I think one ETH will not cost more than one BTC in the near future.

In this case, it seems to me that the level of reliability and protection is higher in Bitcoin. This coin will be trusted by the masses of people in the next 2-3 years.
Activity: 64
April 19, 2018, 05:36:22 AM
This is never happen that ethereum will overtake the Bitcoin but inosys Trend ethereum price is definitely reach out approx 5000 USD in a few years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 19, 2018, 05:32:18 AM
ETH and BTC are very different technologies. Bitcoin is still the leading cryptocurrency. Ethereum it is Bitcoin’s younger, less valuable brother. Maybe ETH’s market cap could rise higher than Bitcoin’s. Ethereum is very strong, but I think one ETH will not cost more than one BTC in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: