Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 50. (Read 10568 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
March 14, 2018, 01:42:31 PM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.

That possibility is latent, however more and more voices are heard supporting the bitcoin in the long term, for which I doubt very much that it leaves its privileged place at least during this year. It is true that ethereum seems to be consolidating thanks to the great success of the business of the ICOs that are breaking into the market with force, and choosing most of them the ethereum platform, which will undoubtedly lead ETH to dispute the bitcoin market hegemony in the medium term.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 01:08:03 PM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.

Not a chance. Im a big fan of ethereum really but man, if you really look at the market, the moment bitcoins drops, and so are the other altcoins crashing down. Bitcoin is like the basis for all altcoins so anything bad happens to btc, all else will follow.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
March 13, 2018, 12:27:13 PM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.
For now it is not possible, but I can't deny that ethereum was a big help for the new ico token for the token platform which means is the ticket  to all ico project and also the second placer digital currency in cyrpto world.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 09:29:29 AM
Ethereum is second popular digital currency in crypto, actually success of any currency behind a competitive team and luckily etherum have which prov to that they have done.While to overcome Bitcoin need more home work, more effort and work in to create awareness of etherum because less people know about etherum.
Ethereum is next to to bitcoin and no doubt it is a popular one. But though it is popular still  cant beat bitcoin to make this needs more write ups.  Not everyone knows Ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 09:23:47 AM
 Cheesy No not at all. It is wishful thinking at best but it will never over take bitcoin.
There's absolutely no doubt that Ethereum would do good and the future looks particularly bright for ethereum but overtaking bitcoin is not an option
Activity: 126
March 13, 2018, 09:16:09 AM
Ethereum is a world-wide virtual platform based on a blockbuster (continuous transaction chain). This is the first platform that made it possible to conclude "smart contracts" of any complexity and monitor the fulfillment of the terms of the transaction. The possibilities of this system are unlimited. This makes it possible to invest in promising projects, like this one https://goo.gl/7RC9x8
Activity: 238
March 13, 2018, 09:15:51 AM
Ethereum is second popular digital currency in crypto, actually success of any currency behind a competitive team and luckily etherum have which prov to that they have done.While to overcome Bitcoin need more home work, more effort and work in to create awareness of etherum because less people know about etherum.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 09:14:59 AM
posts like this make me laugh so hard.  I just wonder if the author really believes that or just making click bait
copper member
Activity: 238
March 13, 2018, 09:13:19 AM
I don,t believe that ethereal will overtake bitcoin.because bitcoin is the first and ethereal is second popular coin of the crypto world.In my opinion Ethereum will going to steady top 2 altcoins.But not takeover Bitcoin.Although bitcoin is better at storing value than Ethereum.Bitcoin was and will be the first. And the etherium is simply altcoyin.
Activity: 658
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
March 13, 2018, 09:11:39 AM
In short term this is certainly not happening, in longer term it all boils down to the dev teams and their intentions to take the things forward.
Activity: 112
March 13, 2018, 08:51:59 AM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.
The main plus point with Ethereum is that in this case the transaction cannot be interrupted or there is no change in fraud or middlemen obstruction. Meanwhile, bitcoin is based on peer-to-peer digital payment and uses only one application. However, bitcoin has emerged as a relatively stable digital currency, while Ethereum aims to encompass more, with ether just a component of its smart contract applications.
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
March 13, 2018, 08:44:01 AM
It differs on perspective dude, Yeah Ethereum can overtake bitcoin through its fast transaction and lower fee but I don't it can totally surpass bitcoins price for the current time because many people are getting used on buying and trading bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
March 13, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

eth have a great prospect for growth, but not when it does not overtake bitcoin.BTC
Activity: 219
March 13, 2018, 08:37:18 AM
No one can be exact about overtaking bitcoin now but with the potential of ETH I feel ETH may emerge as king very soon.
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
March 13, 2018, 08:29:15 AM
with such Ethereum proliferation does not close the likelihood of the success of the coin. and perhaps over time, Ethereum was able to break the record beyond Bitcoin.

The etherium can outperform bitcoin only with its technologies. But the etherium seems to me never to surpass the bitcoin as an investment. Bitcoin was and will be the first. And the etherium is simply altcoyin.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
March 13, 2018, 08:25:55 AM
with such Ethereum proliferation does not close the likelihood of the success of the coin. and perhaps over time, Ethereum was able to break the record beyond Bitcoin.
Activity: 315
March 13, 2018, 08:18:22 AM
In my opinion Ethereum will going to steady top 2 altcoins.But not takeover Bitcoin.Ethereum has many supporters and investors nowadays but bitcoin is the father of Currency.
Activity: 182
March 13, 2018, 08:07:26 AM
Like the popular saying; Rome wasnt built in a day. So does it apply to this statement of Etherum taking over bitcoin. Bitcoin didnt just appear out of thin air. Its been around since far back 2014. Ethereum on the other hand came to existence years after the succesful establishment. Its still got a lot of hurdles to cross for that to be possible. Because even if Bitcoin drops in the market, somehow its also affecting Ethereum's performance.
Activity: 696
March 13, 2018, 07:42:27 AM
I don't think eth will overtake bitcoin too soon.  I don't see possibilities for eth to overtake bitcoin. 
Activity: 67
March 13, 2018, 07:32:45 AM
I personally don't think this will happen but we need to also understand that in the crypto world, no one can predict the future.Anything can happen.It is possible at the same time impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: