Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 84. (Read 10568 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
January 28, 2018, 10:35:11 PM
I only have one reason ethereum can overtake bitcoin ie smart contract, bitcoin does not have it when it is great technology, but apart from that from user and market interest I think bitcoin is superior and bitcoin also has shortcomings about transactions.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
January 28, 2018, 10:02:34 PM
I think ethereum does not take the bitcoin even when the ehtereum starts up and the bitcoin drops because bitcoin will rise again in the next few months and the ethereum will never overtake it.
Activity: 183
Merit: 43
January 28, 2018, 09:48:12 PM
There is a big possibility on that. Btc is something like want to stable itself in making its uses in a specific use in crypto. Limiting itself in what can btc able to do.
While Eth is like a hard working coin that wants to overtake btc in the making future in crypto. Eth progression is very strong and very progressive in just a year. While btc now is in a stagnant place.

Currency is meant to be useless, it just needs 1 functionality: be a mean of exchange.
Adding features to currency is nothing but a mistake, and ETH is nothing but a framework for ICO scams, which are multiplying by the minute. If you want to build services around a currency, Bitcoin has more than what is needed for it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
January 28, 2018, 08:56:12 PM
There is a big possibility on that. Btc is something like want to stable itself in making its uses in a specific use in crypto. Limiting itself in what can btc able to do.
While Eth is like a hard working coin that wants to overtake btc in the making future in crypto. Eth progression is very strong and very progressive in just a year. While btc now is in a stagnant place.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 08:51:05 PM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.

I think so too, ethereum will replace bitcoin in a few years, but not sure too, it's only the conviction of the founder ethereum, is lately very many users use ethereum, even almost all bounty payment system use wallet ethereum, but ethereum price is very far under bitcoin, takes a long time for ethereum to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 08:43:42 PM
Although Ethereum is such a solid coin and has a long term potential, I don't think it will overtake Bitcoin in the next year. BTC will always be the leader in the crypto world, i believe:)
Activity: 350
January 28, 2018, 08:10:14 PM
I think it's possible Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin but it takes a long process between one and two years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 07:35:02 PM
The Ethereum has a tendency to rise,but bitcoin is particle more  supported by the  at e - money turnover. But since this year in many countries have to legalize the cryptocurrency, Ethereum still will gain momentum to rise,but not in a short time
Activity: 195
January 28, 2018, 07:31:40 PM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.
I don't think so,  bitcoin will never going down he is the best and he will keep being the best, even if  the price of ethereum will pumping up bitcoin will still number one.
Activity: 183
Merit: 43
January 28, 2018, 07:20:18 PM
Stop comparing shitcoins to Bitcoin... it's ridiculous!
Activity: 42
January 28, 2018, 07:06:54 PM
I don't think so, it may be closer to BTC's price but not overtake.
Activity: 686
January 28, 2018, 07:03:09 PM
I don't think so as surges and falls are normal for bitcoin. It's a new industry so people need to pay attention to its habits in history. Look in the past: there's surges and falls. It's normal. It'll keep going up and up.
Ethereum has surges and plateaus, surges and plateaus. Watch whatever cryptocurrency you want and pay attention to its volatility/ stability.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 28, 2018, 06:39:49 PM
I think this might happen, nothing is impossible. but it will be quite difficult for ethereum (ETH), let alone the ethereum (ETH) supply of unlimited amounts.
Activity: 110
January 28, 2018, 06:34:16 PM
I doubt that will happen. It is akin to saying bing will overtake google. BTC is the market leader in crypto and will remain that way for a long time.
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and leader now. But history shows that others can come to the place of leaders. For example, remember the history of the development of browsers. The very first and popular browser was Netscape Navigator. And what now? I guess many don't even know about it
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 06:22:09 PM
Anything can happen any time. It is quite obvious that people will switch from bitcoin to other currencies. And ethereum, growing in popularity and having very less transaction time may just have what it takes to beat btc
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
January 28, 2018, 06:05:04 PM
I guess Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin by marker capitalization very very soon and I find it for normal.
Bitcoin may be is the first coin, but ETH have much bigger usage.
Activity: 42
January 28, 2018, 06:03:10 PM
I doubt that will happen. It is akin to saying bing will overtake google. BTC is the market leader in crypto and will remain that way for a long time.
Activity: 795
January 28, 2018, 06:01:24 PM
Eth has what it takes to overtake bitcoin the smart contact the usage and mass adoption and daily transaction on it will make ethereum overtaken bitcoin though it will take time not 2018. But nothing is impossible.
Activity: 350
January 28, 2018, 05:25:50 PM
bitcoin is always number one in terms of value on cryptocurrencies. i predict that it will reach the $5000 mark on the first quarter of 2018. ethereum is also used in investing ICOs rather than bitcoin. i can temporarily say that ethereum is the king of altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
January 28, 2018, 05:05:30 PM
When we compare Bitcoin and Ethereum, why don't we take ERC-20 tokens into account?
All ERC-20 transactions are literally based on Ethereum nodes.
So it depends on what we consider by Ethereum: token or entire network.
Pages:
Jump to: