Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 88. (Read 10568 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 21, 2018, 03:22:37 AM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.
I do not think that the Ethereum will catch up with BTC for the price. Especially to overtake in the price.
But it would be very good, because I now invested in the Ethereum.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
January 21, 2018, 02:59:37 AM
If bitcoin has not eliminated its shortcomings for a long time, it is quite possible that in the long term, and not next year, Ethereum could well become a contender for the place of the leader of the crypto currency. However, soon a network of lightning will be introduced into bitcoin, which is designed to eliminate the existing shortcomings of bitcoin, namely, its slowness and high transaction costs. If this happens, and bitcoin will lose its current shortcomings, for which it is now heavily criticized, then Ethereum will not have a chance to bypass bitcoin.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 02:30:46 AM
etherium is very good and bitcoin I think there is a very unnatural downturn, and I still do not know exactly what causes it!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Blockchain Identity Verification
January 21, 2018, 02:12:00 AM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.

Despite all the erc20 tokens rely on Ethereum, I think BitCoin will rule
forever or for very long, long time.

Yes, the Bitcoin transactions are slow, sometimes too much slow,
the commissions are too high, etc, etc.

Remember dudes, Bitcoin could be upgraded and has the biggest community
of developers.

What do you think about it?
Dear friend, So the etherium does not stand still, but is constantly developing and being finalized! And as for the biggest community of developers in BTC, I want to say that we have people investing and joining the most profitable projects, and no one knows what tomorrow- the day after tomorrow there will be a team in the community of the followers of the etherium!
we cant judge anything from what we may see for cause we cant say what may truly happen and also the story behind on it what we have seen is just a what they have wanted to show for so be as a person that you was to make believe and contented on it. Eth has a good project.
Exactly!We certainly can not say what awaits us in the future!)Therefore, we will be able to predict,anticipate and express our thoughts!And time will tell how it will be,and will put everything in its place!
Activity: 88
January 20, 2018, 11:21:41 PM
I think in the near future it can happen if ethereum overtake bitcoin, that's why I invest in ethereum.

Care to state the reason why though? Eth's demand is not as high as Bitcoin although it has cheaper fees, it's not that widely used...
Activity: 291
January 20, 2018, 11:20:40 PM
I think in the near future it can happen if ethereum overtake bitcoin, that's why I invest in ethereum.
Activity: 266
January 20, 2018, 08:20:04 PM
I think the eth will not be easy to overcome the bitcoin, because bitcoin is also very rapid development and the king of coins that are currently in great demand for many people to introduce it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 08:06:34 PM
Its not that easy according to me because bitcoin is king I know at this time bitcoin is in correction zone but that does not means any coin can take place of bitcoin because bitcoin is the father of all coin and its not easy for sons to grow faster than father at this time world is getting more and more aware of cryptocurrency so when they join this world they will buy bitcoin for sure and with that it will start to grow again for sure.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
January 20, 2018, 08:03:35 PM
I do not think any Altcoin will ever reach Bitcoin price, but however they will go up. ETH will grow day to day and will go up as well, but it needs time
As of now, it is impossible for Ethereum to overtake Bitcoin. Their value are far from each other and I think it will take a long time to make it both on top. Nevertheless, there will always be an unexpected scenario so maybe one day, Ethereum can also be number one.
Activity: 175
January 20, 2018, 07:58:01 PM
Btc is the number one coin. ETH have been growing and will continue to grow but nobody can predict if it will overtake btc in the future. If it does good and fine,  if it doesn't good and fine.
I will like to also ask a question : what will btc be doing until eth will overtake it?  Sleeping?  Sounds annoying.
Activity: 115
Merit: 5
Gemstra - The Future of Social Selling
January 20, 2018, 06:03:07 PM
If ethereum fixes its max supply and bitcoin wont fix speed and fee problem, eth can be number one
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2018, 06:02:34 PM
I don't think ethereum can overtake bitcoin within next 2 years.
True, I think 2 years is a very short time, maybe 5 years ahead will happen if ethereum development remains like this
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 20, 2018, 05:56:30 PM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.

Ethereum is the platform for most ICOs, Etherum must overtake bitcoin because bitcoin is a joke anw. It offers nothing but whales pool to play with newbies.

You still didn't get that everyone onboard is for the money. Do you think that investors in Ethereum understands what a smart contracts is? They are just riding the waves because there is money in altcoin now. But when Lightning Network comes, all of them will shift back to Bitcoin market once again. Trust me.

I have nothing against Ethereum, but I can't see that it will overtook bitcoin because of its underlying smart contracts. Yes, its fast as compare to bitcoin, however, the real money is in bitcoin ecosystem.

Non one can tell who will be the winner in this crypto race, but Ethereum does pack a punch due to its innate mode of investment for ICO's. Bitcoin however is up to actual mass adoption and as a mode of payment platform accepted in a lot of countries, so I think Ethereum has a long way to go before it can actually overtake Bitcoin. There are also a lot of DAPPS that are quite strong fundamentally, so ETH might fail in some way if they can't solve their own issues.

Exactly my point, because Ethereum is being offered as mode of investment in 99.99% of ICO's, there's money to be made there that's why the price is going up and even touching 4 digits now.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 05:51:20 PM
Non one can tell who will be the winner in this crypto race, but Ethereum does pack a punch due to its innate mode of investment for ICO's. Bitcoin however is up to actual mass adoption and as a mode of payment platform accepted in a lot of countries, so I think Ethereum has a long way to go before it can actually overtake Bitcoin. There are also a lot of DAPPS that are quite strong fundamentally, so ETH might fail in some way if they can't solve their own issues.
Activity: 159
January 20, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

Ethereum is the platform for most ICOs, Etherum must overtake bitcoin because bitcoin is a joke anw. It offers nothing but whales pool to play with newbies.
Activity: 86
January 20, 2018, 05:46:13 PM
Yes I think it'll overtake bitcoin one day because of smart contract. Ethereum nowdays is used in most of ICOs and the deman is huge.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 05:41:15 PM
I do not think any Altcoin will ever reach Bitcoin price, but however they will go up. ETH will grow day to day and will go up as well, but it needs time
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 05:07:11 PM
Its not easy to overtake bitcoins... bitcoin is the father and other cryptocurrencies are his child..a child cant overtake his father...but in future may the father dies and the child will become the king.
Activity: 238
January 20, 2018, 05:06:48 PM
Ethereum is growing very confident recently. People begin to gradually become discouraged in bitcoin and start using ethereum. The new ICOs also add strength to the ethereum.  Wink
In my opinion, bitcoin still has very strong positions, because very many people in the crypto world from the very beginning knew only bitcoin. The popularity of bitcoin is simply huge, so this year bitcoin will definitely remain in the first place.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
January 20, 2018, 05:05:57 PM
I don't think ethereum can overtake bitcoin within next 2 years.

I think a lot of people have invested in ethereum and just want it to go in that direction. Without really looking at the facts.
It's a good coin though but it's no bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: