Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 86. (Read 10568 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 05:55:35 PM
I have big doubts about the fact that ethereum will take the first place, but I do not mind it. More promising seems to me a strong strengthening of the ethereum to a value of half the cost of bitcoin.  Cheesy
Activity: 434
January 23, 2018, 04:30:40 AM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.

It seems like Ethereum is going to become a leader of cryptocurrency world but I don’t think that it will happened in the near time. I think we must wait to the end of this year and then it will be clear what currency is best.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 22, 2018, 09:48:11 AM
ETH is great coin. It has so many uses especially in ICO's. But as for overtaking BTC i do not think this will be happening any time soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 07:16:53 AM
Perhaps this will happen someday, but not this year. Too much gap in popularity and cost. Time works on bitcoin.
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
January 22, 2018, 07:14:50 AM
ETH is a good coin. Has a lot of chances to do that.
But we will see. If it goes like this all year ETH will be #1 by the end.
Activity: 550
January 22, 2018, 07:01:21 AM
i think etherium can takeover bitcoin but it takes a long time too when the etherium will reach the price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
January 22, 2018, 06:18:40 AM
ethereum for now is a ticket-for-icos only. Bitcoin will always stay at first place in cryptocurrency world.

I agree. Bitcoin for now has it's stable foundation and maintaining is place in cryptocurrency. However, ethereum is only limited, or still a ticket for icos. But time flies so fast we don't know whats gonna happen next!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 06:05:39 AM
Claiming eth will surpass btc this 2018 is a bit far-fetched. You can say eth can shorten the gap between both couns, since eth is slowly catching up to btc. But never claim it. Bitcoin is still number 1 and that's a fact.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 05:34:08 AM
I agree Ethereum is the best effective crypto currency at this time.But every crypto is depend on BTC in a word BTC control all alt coin... i dont think ETH will overtake Bitcoin
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
January 22, 2018, 05:02:41 AM

I'm not sure ethereum can overtake bitcoin with a short time. I believe the future of ethereum is very potent compared to other altcoins. but in fact, bitcoin remains a reference, from the development of all existing altcoins including to eth. so the possibility is very small to compete with bitcoin in the next few years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 22, 2018, 04:42:20 AM
I think you are right. It will happen according to my calculations a couple of years, the eth more progressive than bitcoin.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
January 22, 2018, 04:41:03 AM
In my opinion, the etherium has very good prospects for growth. That's why I keep half my portfolio in this currency. I'm sure, in the speed of growth, the etherium will overtake bitcoin, but I doubt it. At least for the moment it's not clear.
My belief in Bitconnect is gone and I will not believe in anything they will do next. Bitconnect is a terrible Ponzi project. Now that co-lending has expired as investors realize how the operation and results of these projects, investing in lending is extremely dangerous. I think Bitconnect will disappear in a few days. It lost investor confidence, so many people lost all of their assets when bitconnect fell in the last time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 04:33:49 AM
It may is possible but a long time is need for this. Ethereum is a very effective and good project to can rise to 1. I believe that It will come most important point in martket.

If you asked me this question in November, 2017, I would give you a negative answer. Now I suppose that there is a probability that Ethereum can overtake the King of cryptocurrency (although it is very slight).Yes, it might happen, but not in the nearest future, to my mind.
Activity: 143
January 21, 2018, 05:42:54 PM
It is hard for ether to overtake bitcoins, the king of crytpcurrency. Fine, Ether can go higher in terms of fame and value but to overcome bitcoins is not possible . Until something hard hit bitcoins, it will be hard for ethereum to achieve that.
Activity: 448
January 21, 2018, 05:39:02 PM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.

I don't think so. Even if the price comes close to bitcoin, i will still be positive on Bitcoin because Eth and bitcoin achieve different missions on the crypto space
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 05:26:54 PM
In my opinion, the etherium has very good prospects for growth. That's why I keep half my portfolio in this currency. I'm sure, in the speed of growth, the etherium will overtake bitcoin, but I doubt it. At least for the moment it's not clear.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 21, 2018, 05:18:09 PM
In my view Ethereum will be able to overtake Bitcoin. But for now still not But we see the price of Ethereum in 2018 will increase and sometime later will follow bitcoin price.
Activity: 67
January 21, 2018, 05:00:09 PM
It depends: what do you mean for "overtake"?
Overtake Market Capitalization or the Value of a
single token?
Activity: 266
January 21, 2018, 04:46:43 PM
There is on coin who can overtake Bitcoin not even ethereum can do that and few days ago ripple over took ethereum.
Activity: 476
January 21, 2018, 04:40:15 PM
We'll never know if it is true that Ethereum will overcome bitcoin. But one thing's for sure. Bitcoin is the first crytocurrency. Bitcoin established a good reputation and makes people trust them. So Bitcoin will always be a number one. It is just that at the moment, bitcoin prices gets dump these days. But I have faith that bitcoin will recover from it and will pumps again.
Pages:
Jump to: