Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 90. (Read 10568 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 20, 2018, 01:15:29 AM
Overcoming the next 10 years, my guess is that Blockchain 2.0 technology will thrive, and it is inevitable that Ethereum will completely replace Bitcoin and become the number 1 crypto in the crypto market. As it overcomes most of the disadvantages that Bitcoin is currently facing.
Activity: 146
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 01:06:51 AM
I think that bitcoin will remain a certain standard, the most famous currency, although recently more and more people are interested in altcoins, blockchain and smart contracts, but avoid cons of bitcoin.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 01:06:01 AM
It is highly unlikely that ethereum will take over bitcoin. I do not think ethereum will take over bitcoin although ethereum is the backbone of all altcoin, but bitcoin is a bitcoin with dominance. Capital bitcoin market is also higher. I think bitcoin will maintain its dominance.
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 01:00:49 AM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.

No, it will not happen, this year is still a bitcoin year and for this year ethereum may not be able to overtake the bitcoin. The possibility can indeed happen ethereum beat bitcoin but not for this year.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 12:57:57 AM
it seems likely that etherium beats bitcoin but for a very long term and this is indicated by an increase in altcoin in 2018.
copper member
Activity: 406
January 20, 2018, 12:55:24 AM
 It is not possible to overtake ethereum bitcoin at any time. Bitcoin is the King it is difficult to overtake this.
Activity: 532
January 20, 2018, 12:44:22 AM
anything can happen, but in my opinion. eth takes a long time to be able to replace BTC. Because, many new tokens are generated from BTC. it can be a rival for eth to replace the BTC
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
January 20, 2018, 12:33:38 AM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.

In my opinion bitcoin will still on top more over the years come. Instead bitcoin become more strong currency in all cryptos'. Basically Ethereum have own used, features and roles in digital transaction and they are almost the same by bitcoin but to take over on bitcoin is less chance to make it happen. Instead ethereum is always followed on bitcoin movement.

Knowing that all Altcoin are dependent on bitcoin price and once the price bitcoin have a movement all Altcoin are affected even ethereum is same. Like happen now bitcoin price is crazy now, the value of it is going ups and down. Then now other crypto or altcoin are experiencing the same on bitcoin ups and down value like ethereum, BCH and may of altcoin.

Meaning Ehtereum cannot overtake bitcoin as primce crypto currencies even other altcoin cannot.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
January 20, 2018, 12:00:53 AM
It is very much impossible in nature because BTC popularity higher than ETH, and last days when bitcoin price was fallen, at same time ETH also fallen than how we can say that ETH overtake bitcoin price,
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
January 19, 2018, 11:36:19 PM
i dont know when would this be happen.but for sure not this year or the next 5 years.bitcoin stabilizes its position for more than 5 years and ethereum lwill take it for just couple of years?impossible to happen.but i trust ethereum and i believe it would be indeed in future.

Let us first let ethereum to stablished its own position and value then we will see what its capacity to conquer the domination of bitcoin in this community
Activity: 98
January 19, 2018, 11:35:01 PM
bitcoin will be underestimated in 2019 i guess
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
January 19, 2018, 11:34:23 PM
I don't think so, Bitcoin is and will be the pioneer of this blockchain system because Bitcoin has made familiar blockchain system across the world, And Bitcoin more than 10 times valuable than Ethereum nowadays. So it's difficult to overtake Bitcoin for Ethereum within 1 Year.
It's true that Ethereum is becoming a potential currency day by day. Not only that but also Ethreum has got a huge price value in recent time. But Bitcoin is the best and most influential currency and this trend would be continued...
Activity: 318
January 19, 2018, 11:34:03 PM
I do not think that. The distance now between BItcoin and ethereum is so great that it's impossible for ETH to pass it easily. I still think that ETH will grow in 2018 but I do not think it will become the number one because its technology is outdated, trading for a long time at peak times.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
KPR Coin
January 19, 2018, 11:31:06 PM
It seems likely that Ethereum will significantly increase in value with the high use in ICO smart contracts including our own for KPR Coin.

It still have a long way to go to overtake Bitcoin and the public awareness is still well beneath where it needs to be.  I believe both will be top currencies for the next few years at least.  Ethereum Dark and Ethereum Classic are the cryptocurrencies I would keep a watch on.  Look at how well Bitcoin's altcoins have been performing and Ethereums have increasing ICO relevance which is quickly becoming a factor for demand, unless legislation worldwide restricts the ease of issuing an ICO.

Jason Tabrett CPA MBA
Activity: 308
January 19, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
Ethereum will not overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin is bitcoin. No coin can overtake bitcoin.

LOL. Wait and watch.
Activity: 10
January 19, 2018, 11:10:39 PM
Ethereum will not overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin is bitcoin. No coin can overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
January 19, 2018, 11:09:34 PM

I thinks this is still a farfetched prediction given at how bitcoin retained its stability and position over time. BTC has an established and substantial role in the entire cryptocurency platform that is universally accepted. This means that many people still goes and invest on and and as long as it is being widely utilized it still has an edge to be the top crypto. Nevertheless, i don't take away any probability the ETh might take over BTC since we are in an aveue where change happens abruptly.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 11:07:14 PM
As I can see right now maybe it's possible we all don't know that. As bitcoin price soar this month ethereum also dive. Chinese new year is coming there's no doubt price of most cryptocurrencies go down.
Activity: 308
January 19, 2018, 10:52:56 PM
I believe this is pretty much given that ETH will overtake BTC with time. You can see that ETH adoption is increasing day by day. However, ther eis a downside - unless ETH solves its latency issue, I can see yet another currency/platform coming in to replace these. Whoever provides best transaction cost and solves congestion, will win.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
January 19, 2018, 10:51:23 PM
Its too early to predict that eth can surpass bitcoin, bitcoin has always an edge over the other cyrpto the volume of investors and traders is always on bitcoin because the basis of all cryptocurrencies is always in bitcoin so for now it's difficult to say what will happen in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: