Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 14. (Read 4452 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 05:16:50 PM
Ethereum has the potential of growing in the future and I certainly believe that but can never overtake bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 12, 2018, 04:21:05 PM
I only have 2 of Ethereum, which I'll keep in the long term. I don't think Ethereum will be able to bypass Bitcoin this or next year. It is unlikely that this will ever happen, but I think it is still a very good coin that is worth keeping.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 03:28:31 PM
In my opinion, the number 1 cryptocurrency in market would be Ethereum, because it has a good trust from users and investors now and still grow.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 03:19:47 PM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

Where does this information come from? If Ethereum the last half of the year, he fell 4 times, and bitcoin - only $ 1,000.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 12, 2018, 02:02:21 PM
This is too loud statement, I believe that bitcoin will remain the number one cryptocurrency for many years. To the Ethereum were better than bitcoin, he should not just be technologically better, but also become the most izvestnoi and used cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 01:55:23 PM
   Why lead this controversy? It is enough that this is a financial market in your home literally and who can make a profit
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
October 12, 2018, 12:43:40 PM
There will never be such a thing!
Never to ethereum to bypass bitcoin.
If Bitcoin dies, it will take ethereum with it.
Stupid but simple opinion.

I share the same opinion. Bitcoin is the symbol and the heart of the whole Crypto, it if goes down than the whole sphere, not only ETH, goes down with it.
Activity: 224
October 12, 2018, 12:41:11 PM
Unequal battle. ETH forever can never surpass BTC. I do not see any reason for that to happen
I think that it's uneven as well. I am not hating on Ethereum, I use the coin whenever I purchase coins from various ICO's.
Activity: 79
ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03
October 12, 2018, 12:37:56 PM
Well if there are games like gods unchained and more utility than bitcoin then it will obviously overtake.

There is a new game called Gods Unchained on the ETH blockchain. You basically own gaming cards like the magic: the gathering but only digital. These cards are transferable and can be stored on MEW or Meta mask. Currently they are selling genesis cards ( generation 0). It s something like crypto kitties but with cards.For more check out

https://medium.com/p/d392a662f7f4?source=linkShare-5fcdc159f54b-1539360747
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 12, 2018, 12:36:13 PM
There will never be such a thing!
Never to ethereum to bypass bitcoin.
If Bitcoin dies, it will take ethereum with it.
Stupid but simple opinion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
October 12, 2018, 12:25:36 PM
Ethereum is strongest and most popular altcoin , but I don't think that any of them will ever be able to take 1st place and overtake bitcoin . Bitcoin always will be a king , while altcoins will always remain altcoins and Ethereum is not exception
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
October 12, 2018, 12:13:14 PM
There is such a possibility and I think that this may happen, but I probably would not rule out the possibility that nothing will happen, I am sure that the ETH project has very serious opportunities, but it will probably depend on BTC
yes this may happen but not now or for long time,as we see ethereum is bleeding right now its price has gone too low and this condition only make the gap between bitcoin and ethereum larger, the possibility for ethereum overtake bitcoin is almost zero.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 12:10:40 PM
Unequal battle. ETH forever can never surpass BTC. I do not see any reason for that to happen
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 12:08:51 PM
How do you infer such hypothesis? This never happens.   Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 12:04:06 PM
Saying that ethereum will overtake bitcoin shows that you are sure what will happen in the future but you should know that the future is unpredictable. My opinion is that bitcoin will remain as King for a long period of time because people trust bitcoin more than other coin in crypto world.
Activity: 420
October 12, 2018, 11:57:14 AM
There is such a possibility and I think that this may happen, but I probably would not rule out the possibility that nothing will happen, I am sure that the ETH project has very serious opportunities, but it will probably depend on BTC
Activity: 1210
October 12, 2018, 11:52:02 AM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
This is a big bang joke that I ever read so far and it is good to read something like this while the market is tumbling. Sometimes you need a good joke to ease the loneliness of  losing in your portfolio. Ethereum needs to address it's present competitor which is Ripple before it aim to replace the Bitcoin.
Bitcoin which is still the best and greatly influences the value of altcoins so it will be very difficult to beat Bitcoin now. it still takes a long time for ETH to take over Bitcoin because ETH is still influenced by the value of Bitcoin. it would be better to think about getting out of the relegation zone than thinking too far as you say because there are currently many ETH competitors
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
Everything's possible. but I think that most likely it will not happen soon. Bitcoin remains the first and mighty currency and it is not going to yield to the next
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 10:44:35 AM
This is a big bang joke that I ever read so far and it is good to read something like this while the market is tumbling. Sometimes you need a good joke to ease the loneliness of  losing in your portfolio. Ethereum needs to address it's present competitor which is Ripple before it aim to replace the Bitcoin.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 08:07:14 AM
Ethereum have a good market and it's very promising and good thats why mostly altcoins dealing payments in Ethereum but bitcoin is a founder member of crypto market and no replacement of it so i don't think so that ethereum will over take bitcoin.
Due to huge volatility in bitcoin price people are converting their money into Altcoin and as we know that Ethereum is the top Altcoin, that’s why people think that ehtereum will take place of bitcoin in the near future. But I think it will never happen because bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency and is the king of the world of crypto. No other coin can replace it.
Pages:
Jump to: