Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 34. (Read 29274 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 10
January 18, 2019, 03:55:29 PM
Yes, Ethereum is not going through the best of times, but in any case it must recover its value. It seems to me that when the market recovers, the situation with the ICO will also be more positive, respectively, and the price of Ethereum will also rise.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
January 18, 2019, 03:36:28 PM
Ethereum is a very good coin. Projects supported by the ICO. I think he'll grow up after all. This is a coin that should have a good height... But in this market, even Ethereum has fallen strongly

Etherium is a coin that ranks second in the world of cryptocurrency, and I will tell you that it is not just that. Now the waiting period is normal, you need to be patient and then everything will even out. Etereum is very confident to return their positions, you can be sure of that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 18, 2019, 03:10:58 PM
I really hope that the upcoming hard fork will warm up the price of ETH and the whole market of altcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 03:08:30 PM
Ethereum is a very good coin. Projects supported by the ICO. I think he'll grow up after all. This is a coin that should have a good height... But in this market, even Ethereum has fallen strongly
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
January 18, 2019, 02:49:34 PM
I really believe the price of Ethereum will rise again, because the Ethereum network that is very popular and the Ethereum 2.0 project that is running can provide great hope.

Everyone is waiting for the best moment in determining their investment.
Activity: 560
January 18, 2019, 02:46:59 PM
I think this may the bottom for ethereum. Its price is surely going to go up again; especially after the hard forks have arrived.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
January 18, 2019, 02:42:30 PM
There is a strong possibility that the ETH will break its all-time high after a certain time later. And it has that kind of high potential to make this possible.
Activity: 504
January 18, 2019, 02:34:55 PM
As for me, the coin is very strong. It seems to me that ETH will be able to recover from this very strong fall. I believe in ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
January 18, 2019, 02:23:42 PM
Ethereum currently faces more fierce competition from other Blockchain like EOS, ADA, ICON, and many. But I think the ETH team always makes ideas that make the blockchain industry change like smart contract or POS. It is the difference that ETH can rise agian
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
January 18, 2019, 01:07:25 PM
ETH has a bad situation.
For the first, ETH is a good platform for providing ICO.
Maybe it's the best.
But it has one more side.
It's very easy way to make own cryptocurrency.
For now, It's like make a web site by constructor.
And it's main cause of occurrence scam projects i think.
And we need more control for this.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 12:04:35 PM
it cannot be denied that the ethereum has great potential and strong public support because many believe that the ethereum still has the opportunity to rise again, given the potential that ethereun has I also believe in it, I believe there will be a time when ethereum prices increase again.
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 11:54:35 AM
The Ethereum is a legend! Recently, some projects understand that switching to another blockchain makes a big mistake! Easier than the blockchain of Ethereum, not yet created!
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
January 18, 2019, 11:54:03 AM
The ethereum should needs to gain value again that is right. As far as i know nearly all coins need the Ethereum system for their Works. I believe the ETH price already went down in big time, should have its raise soon otherwise all cryptocurrencies could affect in very bad ways.
Activity: 197
January 18, 2019, 11:52:32 AM

although ultimately eth has had a bad downturn in value, he managed to win the trust of users with its innovations, its flexibility, and i personally believe its value regrow early to its highs of once ($ 1200)
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
January 18, 2019, 11:32:38 AM
I really like this coin. I think this project has a great future. But the negative state of the market affects the price of Ether.

Yes, the ethereum will return their positions, and I think that we will not have to wait long for this. Now the decline and therefore the ethereum is not used to the fullest extent, like most of the coins, but as soon as the market grows and everything resumes, then the ethereum will return all lost positions very imposingly.
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
January 18, 2019, 11:29:22 AM
I think so aswell, despite the backtrack and a very sluggish 2018 in terms of progress, the future is green

it’s still second or third blockchain project with massive backing by developers and community

it just need more focus and avoid all the hype around it to create a actual meaningful apps with real adoption
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
January 18, 2019, 11:07:17 AM
I was not exposed to cryptocurrency when prices were still very low. Yes, I heard people talked about bitcoin peripheral, but I had no one to put me through.
I was even being told that I could be scammed, because everything was do e online.
Despite its increased price now, for the fact that we know, is still an opportunity. Which means it can be useful for us and benefit from it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
January 18, 2019, 12:25:23 AM
if the news you deliver will happen I think ETH investors will feel happy and have hope for the confidence and patience that investors have done so that investors' interest will increase with the hope and news
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
January 17, 2019, 11:25:55 PM
Def will go back up. THe new fork will encourage more long-term investments
Activity: 420
January 17, 2019, 11:24:10 PM
Just like what has happened before that the crypto market is keep going up and down from time to time, and usually it can find it's way to get back up again after some down fall. Just like what happen in 2018 where most of the crypto coins were falling so much. Then there should be time when it will goes up again someday.
Pages:
Jump to: