Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 33. (Read 29274 times)

copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
January 19, 2019, 04:28:48 PM
Of course yes, it will rise soon. In fact, not only Ethereum but all the coins or you can say the cryptocurrency market will rise soon, undoubtedly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 19, 2019, 04:16:28 PM
yes I agree, that ethereum prices will rise again. I think in Q1 2019 the price of ethereum will increase at least 20-25% from the current price. and maybe in Q3-Q4 the price of ethereum will increase many times the current price. No one knows the crypto price in the future, but at least we can predict by analyzing everything related to crypto and I see that ethereum prices will rise again this year
I agree with you, if something worthwhile in terms of price to wait, it is obvious that not in the first quarters of this year, most likely in 3 or 4, and maybe even in 2020
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
January 19, 2019, 03:38:19 PM
Ethereum, like many other coins, will grow because the majority of altcoins still depend on the price of bitcoin, it is a fact. And we will watch it for a long time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 03:26:42 PM
I am sure that Ether will ever recover. This is a very strong and large-scale project. Many investors choose this coin for long-term investment.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
https://www.devilsdragon.com/
January 19, 2019, 03:21:07 PM
yes I agree, that ethereum prices will rise again. I think in Q1 2019 the price of ethereum will increase at least 20-25% from the current price. and maybe in Q3-Q4 the price of ethereum will increase many times the current price. No one knows the crypto price in the future, but at least we can predict by analyzing everything related to crypto and I see that ethereum prices will rise again this year
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
January 19, 2019, 06:46:04 AM
I agree, the main thing now is to wait out the bear market, although it is difficult to say exactly when it will end, but nevertheless, the time will come and growth will come!
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
January 18, 2019, 10:37:54 PM
All certainly waiting for ethereum to rise again, ethereum has long been down, but I'm sure this coin will slowly recover, ethereum is one of the good and strong altcon types and of course someday the price will stabilize and more will invest in ethereum
Activity: 588
January 18, 2019, 10:29:58 PM
if bitcoin rises then it means that crypto volume is also increasing and that will make other altcoins go up including ethereum, I really like ethereum even since I know the altcoin cryptocurrency that I hold the most is ethereum.
as main cryptocurrency in market, bitcoin price give sentiment to market and investors.if its price rise other coins rise too and vice versa.and for ethereum since hardfork delay there is no significant effect to eth price.
Activity: 672
January 18, 2019, 10:27:44 PM
if bitcoin rises then it means that crypto volume is also increasing and that will make other altcoins go up including ethereum, I really like ethereum even since I know the altcoin cryptocurrency that I hold the most is ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 18, 2019, 10:07:57 PM
I really believe the price of Ethereum will rise again, because the Ethereum network that is very popular and the Ethereum 2.0 project that is running can provide great hope.

Everyone is waiting for the best moment in determining their investment.

Same. In my opinion, what's been keeping Ethereum back from rising in price (apart from Bitcoin decling in value across the crypto market) is the delay in its Constantinople network upgrade. Of course, it's better to have a fully functional upgrade without bugs, than compromising the whole Blockchain. But this recent delay will cause the price of Ethereum to depress further because of people losing faith on it.

Hopefully, with the next network upgrade, Ethereum could become faster and cheaper than ever to experience a slight boost within the crypto market. Even if this happens, Bitcoin will still need to rise towards new ATHs before Ethereum could rise again back to $1,000 and above. Which means, that it might take some time before Ethereum's prices go back to normal. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 18, 2019, 08:25:22 PM
As the biggest bounty platform, Etherher should always make improvements to gain trust from the public. and it is no longer a secret if Etherum is hit by many issues that make it fall. but I'm sure Etherher will rise again.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
January 18, 2019, 08:08:17 PM
Ethereum is a coin that has hundreds of tokens so that the use of ethereum for transaction costs will continue to increase, and this is what makes me believe that ethereum is an easy coin to rise again.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
January 18, 2019, 07:40:46 PM
of course ethereum will increase again all we have to do is just wait, be patient and buy more cheap prices of ethereum now.
Activity: 406
January 18, 2019, 07:20:23 PM
Another delay of the development upgrades ( Constantinople ) was not what we would expected from ETH. It should move
faster with the updates, otherwise other platforms will take over it`s place. ETH should sort out the issues it has one by one
and start recovering and regain what was lost from the market share during the last year.
Activity: 336
January 18, 2019, 05:33:06 PM
Ethereum will definitely rise again when the crypto market rises. The huge dump in Bitcoin has brought about the reduction in the value of Ethereum. But I am expecting that when the hardfork of Ethereum is finally finalized there can be an increase in the price of ethereum.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
January 18, 2019, 05:18:26 PM
Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

Anything can happen, everyone who invests their money into ETH definitely wants it to happen. Indeed ETH is a coin that has many interested people and I also think that ETH will be able to rise again. So, for now, I prefer to continue to observe market developments and conduct analysis to develop strategies or steps that I will take in the future, is it better to hold or not
Activity: 784
January 18, 2019, 04:32:40 PM
I think that Ethereum is a strong coin, but it strongly depends on the situation with the ICO, and at the moment on Bitcoin. I think that Ethereum will start to grow again only after the market starts to grow.
Activity: 420
January 18, 2019, 04:07:25 PM
I agree there will be time that the ethereum coin will rise again. And on that rise I mean, also the tokens and other coins will rise also. I believe that there can be possible pump on ethereum this 2019 year because of many lined up projects.
Activity: 152
January 18, 2019, 04:05:39 PM
I really believe the price of Ethereum will rise again, because the Ethereum network that is very popular and the Ethereum 2.0 project that is running can provide great hope.

Everyone is waiting for the best moment in determining their investment.
Last year showed that information about updates and updates do not affect the crypto market. Moreover, now the market has stalled because many prefer hodl.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
January 18, 2019, 03:56:55 PM
We just have to wait for the Constantinople fork. The price might jump a good amount after that.
Pages:
Jump to: