Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 35. (Read 29274 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
January 17, 2019, 11:15:30 PM
Ethereum will definitely go back up but we don't know when it's time to arrive, of course, all of them need a process and time to get back up and reach their normal prices
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
January 17, 2019, 11:06:02 PM
ethereum is in a bad condition, even the market cap is now losing to ripple, which makes it ranked third in the market. this will be the worst period of etherum.
whether it will continue like this or will rise again, what is clear is that this really isn't the best anymore. Ethereum, which was once the greatest Altcoin and currently the condition is very sad. if he really has good potential and he is a strong Altcoin he will surely show his ability to grow and get back up so that he can become popular again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
January 17, 2019, 10:31:17 PM
ethereum is in a bad condition, even the market cap is now losing to ripple, which makes it ranked third in the market. this will be the worst period of etherum.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
January 17, 2019, 10:14:55 AM
There is no doubt about it, ETH has already proved its place many times, and so many projects are tied to it. growth will be just waiting.
Activity: 658
January 16, 2019, 05:09:19 PM
ethereum is my best coin ever it's the first project that introduced real utility to the blockchain thanks to the smart contract functionality and has huge community support good luck Smiley
Activity: 504
January 16, 2019, 05:04:07 PM
I really like this coin. I think this project has a great future. But the negative state of the market affects the price of Ether.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 16, 2019, 05:00:02 PM
Ethereum is very much dependent on Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market in general. I am sure that it will grow, but it will start only when the bullish trend comes again.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 16, 2019, 04:19:58 PM
Ethereum will fall many times and many times rise, for example, because of the news about the hard fork it was postponed, it fell by almost 10%, it pleases that he would have partially recovered after this event.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 04:18:47 PM
If there is an opportunity, you need to work with assets, then the dump is not so terrible and the profit is more pleasant. And so, yes, it will grow in value. While the project is alive, it has only 2 ways - to die or to strive to rise higher.
copper member
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 04:04:48 PM
ETH is just another crypto that claims to offer this and that, yet offers no apparent real world usability... i know it's one of the most commonly held coins but honestly i don't think it deserves as much respect as it gets. I'm not saying ETH isn't valuable, or that it's a useless coin, but it's certainly not undervalued.
Activity: 518
January 16, 2019, 11:51:04 AM
there are many factors that influence ethereum prices, besides negative news, the many ico programs that bring up various tokens, this makes investors move their investment to the ico program which can provide instant profits
Activity: 560
January 16, 2019, 11:48:12 AM
To be honest, it seemed to me very strange that today the price of ETH did not have growth on the eve of the new hard fork, probably because the world is already facing a global crisis. Therefore, today it is probably best to be much more careful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 16, 2019, 11:13:56 AM
Ethereum will grow again only after  Bitcoin will go to global growth. Look at the Bitcoin chart, ethereum repeats it.
The only possibility of Ethereum to grow in price on its own is connected with the update, and it is not the fact that it will greatly affect, we need the help of the whole market
Activity: 616
January 16, 2019, 10:53:32 AM
Ethereum will grow again only after  Bitcoin will go to global growth. Look at the Bitcoin chart, ethereum repeats it.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
January 16, 2019, 10:47:59 AM
you're right, ethereum prices will increase later. it's time because it's almost mid-year. so all cryptocurrency will increase including ethereum. even though xrp is currently ranked second, but ethereum will overtake it again. maybe eth prices will rise after hardfork later.
Actually its have been long months past the etherium are still in the dump price. And yes it's almost mid year now and ill think it is the time etherium will be going to increase the price. So we need to wait of the etherium and believe on it to reach again to $1000.
Even the hardfork gets another delay and that doesn't give a bad impact to the ethereum price because they are realized that the fact that ethereum will get its limited supply and then just curious about what will be happening after hardfork. I believe another bull waiting for ethereum soon.
I think that when Hardfork will occur ethereum prices will increase even though it is currently being postponed and ethereum prices are declining slightly but we will wait, because there are already many people waiting for a price surge from ethereum.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 16, 2019, 10:38:27 AM
I also think that Ethereum has become a very popular currency in the crypto world and i really hope that it will increase very soon, at the same time when BTC will rise again,maybe this year.
Rangers Protocol
January 16, 2019, 10:17:45 AM
I never thought of ethereum to swipe in this forum.
Ethereum is more potential and popular than other coins in the market. I know the obstacles are part of its strategy to attract investors even in its drastic approach. This could be just style of marketing strategy. Making some issues to be tackle everywhere have an impact to enlarge the popularity. It will gonna rise again in a matter of time.
Activity: 686
January 16, 2019, 10:02:35 AM
I haven't seen a good awakening until now. Is the resurrection delayed for the next few years? because I see a lot of people who are disappointed with the price of Bitcoin and other types of Altcoin declining.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
January 16, 2019, 09:59:03 AM
you're right, ethereum prices will increase later. it's time because it's almost mid-year. so all cryptocurrency will increase including ethereum. even though xrp is currently ranked second, but ethereum will overtake it again. maybe eth prices will rise after hardfork later.
Actually its have been long months past the etherium are still in the dump price. And yes it's almost mid year now and ill think it is the time etherium will be going to increase the price. So we need to wait of the etherium and believe on it to reach again to $1000.
Even the hardfork gets another delay and that doesn't give a bad impact to the ethereum price because they are realized that the fact that ethereum will get its limited supply and then just curious about what will be happening after hardfork. I believe another bull waiting for ethereum soon.
for ethereum community it doesnt matter as long as contract security has no vuln.this delay has good purpose to make sure that ethereum will not trouble in future.and and we have to appreciate it.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
January 16, 2019, 09:50:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: