Pages:
Author

Topic: EthereumCash 🔷 | 🔷 A REPLACEMENT FOR ETHER 🔷 | 🔷 OLD THREAD 🔷 - page 10. (Read 8386 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 16
I'm #156 on the docs, and have not received the airdrop  Huh

Your account is from the 5th and has one post, maybe that's why.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 246
When do you start your next airdrop?
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
Do you guys know when it should hit etherdelta?

EtherDelta is a decentralized exchange so you can trade it there anytime you want but, we will be officially listed on there within 48 hours.

Before it's officially listed you can still trade there, but you would need to chose other in the ticker dropdownbox and paste in the tokendata.
Activity: 294
Please feel free to vote for best newcomer token in 2017.

Yes, EthereumCash is one of the alternatives Smiley Cast your vote now!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-newcomer-token-in-the-last-few-months-cast-your-vote-2238965

EtherDelta is a decentralized exchange so you can trade it there anytime you want but, we will be officially listed on there within 48 hours.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
Now we can trade EthereumCash (ECASH) in EtherDelta

https://etherdelta.com/#0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84-ETH

Go grab some this ECASH before to the moon  Grin
what percent does the dev keep?

3 percent. Although I will not sell any ECASH until the market cap. hits over $1 million. Then I will probably sell 1% and save the other 2% for when we hit a much higher market cap. HODL!
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
what percent does the dev keep?
Is there a telegram account for this? I signed up for airdrop as one of the first, but posting was deleted. How are u guys gonna keep is up to date?

I am making a post every time I get through another 100 airdrops to the people in the spreadsheet  Smiley. If you missed out on this airdrop you can join in on the next one tomorrow.
It was fast...

Yes, 1500 people in less than an hour. It was very popular!  Smiley

I'd say its near impossible. This would have to be some kind of record.
Other airdrop projects (postoken for example) with a lot larger communities and bigger thread haven't moved as fast as this and they had been open for weeks.

It's not impossible. Check the spreadsheet and the timestamps (albeit I accidentally kept it open for an extra 100 people  Smiley). But look at the time between the first and number 1400.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Is there a telegram account for this? I signed up for airdrop as one of the first, but posting was deleted. How are u guys gonna keep is up to date?
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
ya but this coin has branding, that matters to people a ton.  The recognition of the name can be difference between success and failure.
Activity: 180
It was fast...

Yes, 1500 people in less than an hour. It was very popular!  Smiley

I'd say its near impossible. This would have to be some kind of record.
Other airdrop projects (postoken for example) with a lot larger communities and bigger thread haven't moved as fast as this and they had been open for weeks.
Hi !

Do you plan to list your token on EtherDelta or iDex ?

If yes, how will you prevent people from dumping each and every token they got ? All the other eTOKEN recently created ended pretty quick in being dumped at very low prices...

There will be 5 separate airdrops over the course of 8 days. Each with decreasing rewards and a limited amount of members that can join. For example, the most recent airdrop was limited to 1500 participants which filled up within an hour. The spread out airdrops, limited access and, decreasing reward should incentivize the price to continually go upwards for the next few weeks. After that, the price will go upwards due to the fact that we will be working with various merchants etc. to accept the coin. Once we have established a significant market cap. the price will be dependent on the community and how well the coin is marketed/developed to be used as a natural form of currency. i.e How effective it is at acting as a medium of exchange.
Activity: 476
I think this name is not good for a coin. You know reasons.
Activity: 408
Hi !

When do you plan to list your token on EtherDelta or iDex ?

And how will you prevent people from dumping each and every token they got ? All the other eTOKEN recently created ended pretty quick in being dumped at very low prices...

I see on your roadmap that you expect a markecap of 5mln$... that's around 0.33$ a token, right ? I think it's pretty high... a bit too high, with all the other eTOKENs created (and dumped) these days Sad
then let's see if they come tomorrow. I'll see it right after work. look forward. much success continues  Wink

Huh Huh Huh    do not see my address in the list. This is very strange

Are you sure you added it or entered it correctly?

Yes. I am almost sure. but the thread is unfortunately deleted. it can not read anymore.
Nevertheless much success with the project and all the best in the future.
you can not always be lucky  Grin  much fun when sending the airdrops

Ok well unfortunatley I cannot 'take your word for it' because that would be unfair to everyone else who didnt manage to get their name in the spreadsheet but you can always join the next airdrop. But, you will receive 10% less than the participants of this airdrop because I am decreasing the reward for every airdrop that I do so that the early adopters can be rewarded better. It starts in 24 hours so be ready!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
airdrop is over very fast)
Pages:
Jump to: