Pages:
Author

Topic: EthereumCash 🔷 | 🔷 A REPLACEMENT FOR ETHER 🔷 | 🔷 OLD THREAD 🔷 - page 8. (Read 8386 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I want to join the project where I can write down? greetings and success
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
3,000tokens x 1,500people = 4.5million tokens airdropped.

Will there be more airdrop?

Yes. There will be four more airdrops each with a different amount of users accepted.

How do you know there will be 4 more rounds?

Oh incredible, I'm the 1547 waiting
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Yes. There will be four more airdrops each with a different amount of users accepted.

Awesome! Sadly I missed the first drop for this one, hope I can attain the second. Also nice to hear you will be on EtherDelta I have recently started using that exchange and it can be quite good once you figure it out. Look

forward to your announcement dev! Until then laters Smiley
Activity: 154

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

i still waiting my airdrop , hope my turn will have soon .

What position are you in the airdrop list?

lol im waiting for him to be like 1200

What position are you in the airdrop list?
I have sent airdrops to the first 1100 out of 1500 in the spreadsheet. I will make a new comment with an update every time I pass the next 100 airdrops. You can track the airdrop progress here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84

Please do not spam this thread with your ethereum addresses or comments such as, "joined/recieved". It is against the bitcointalk.org rules and will result in this thread getting deleted or moved. Please try to only make comments if you have a legitimate question or comment to make.

Thanks!
Activity: 103
I have sent airdrops to the first 1000 out of 1500 in the spreadsheet. I will make a new comment with an update every time I pass the next 100 airdrops. You can track the airdrop progress here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84

Please do not spam this thread with your ethereum addresses or comments such as, "joined/recieved". It is against the bitcointalk.org rules and will result in this thread getting deleted or moved. Please try to only make comments if you have a legitimate question or comment to make.

Thanks!

Distribution should be done in a few hours
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Looking forward to this seems really good. How will you incentive merchants to take up this Crypto currency instead of others. I've seen the Crypto Coss give 50% of their exchange fees as dividends as an incentive.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 795
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I`m receive the tokens. Thanks devs Wink
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
EthereumCash has a very nice ring to it. Not sure that people in the streets understands what ETH is or what's it's supposed to do. EthereumCash on the other hand people will relate much easier to money and cryptocash.
Activity: 182
Oh... Im on the list aswell but I didnt received tokens. I guess Its because I dont have too much activity even if my account is from Septembe, right? shame was my first airdrop.. Will be ready for next! best to everyone frome Spain! Smiley

Yes, your account is too new, check the tread for requirements. I think the dev stated it a few posts back.
Activity: 114
Merit: 18
Just enjoy once!
Oh... Im on the list aswell but I didnt received tokens. I guess Its because I dont have too much activity even if my account is from Septembe, right? shame was my first airdrop.. Will be ready for next! best to everyone frome Spain! Smiley
Activity: 251
Thank you  Grin
Ive just received it  Grin
Activity: 74
Merit: 11

i see but its not full officialy
and im sure you DEV should immediately enter them into etherdelta before someone has duplicated the ticker there like ELTC ELTC1 ELTC2 lol its make me dizzy

It has already been entered. EtherDelta will take about 15-17 hours to full finalize it.
Activity: 493

i see but its not full officialy
and im sure you DEV should immediately enter them into etherdelta before someone has duplicated the ticker there like ELTC ELTC1 ELTC2 lol its make me dizzy
Activity: 318
Merit: 16

Yes, it's the one. It has not been officially added yet, that will come later in a day or two perhaps. Now would be a good time to put up some buy bids to accumulate more coins at the cheap. This will fly high once people notice it.

If you are having trouble opening EtherDelta in internet explorer, try Chrome, Firefox or Opera.
Because a lot of you signed up for accounts in the recent days, I will reduce the minimum requirements to having an account registered before 3rd October and with at least 7 activity.

If will go back and send ethereumcash to anyone who did not meet the previous criteria but now meet the new one.
Thanks Ninjagod! You nearly left me out! Glad to be in again!

I refuse to speed up becoming a member by shitposting so it will take a while to get the 35 activity required...

You don't need 35 activity. You just need 7 activity and an account registered before 3rd October  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: