Pages:
Author

Topic: EthereumCash 🔷 | 🔷 A REPLACEMENT FOR ETHER 🔷 | 🔷 OLD THREAD 🔷 - page 9. (Read 8386 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I have sent airdrops to the first 900 out of 1500 in the spreadsheet. I will make a new comment with an update every time I pass the next 100 airdrops. You can track the airdrop progress here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84

Please do not spam this thread with your ethereum addresses or comments such as, "joined/recieved". It is against the bitcointalk.org rules and will result in this thread getting deleted or moved. Please try to only make comments if you have a legitimate question or comment to make.

Thanks!

I will do the rest of the distribution in 8 hours
Activity: 393
The dev is doing an exellent job at distributing, I see a very bright future for EthereumCash. There will be more rounds of distribution, the next one is set for tomorrow. Everybody that receives the token, please spread the word and make people aware of this great project.

Btw, got my tokens, thank you!
Activity: 220
Merit: 14
Because a lot of you signed up for accounts in the recent days, I will reduce the minimum requirements to having an account registered before 3rd October and with at least 7 activity.

If will go back and send ethereumcash to anyone who did not meet the previous criteria but now meet the new one.
Thanks Ninjagod! You nearly left me out! Glad to be in again!

I refuse to speed up becoming a member by shitposting so it will take a while to get the 35 activity required...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thanks team, received the tokens  Smiley
I'm #156 on the docs, and have not received the airdrop  Huh

Your account is from the 5th and has one post, maybe that's why.

Yep. You need at least 5 activity and to be registered before 25th September sorry.  Smiley

You never posted these requirements in your posts, neither did you mention them in the airdrop form we had to fill in...? Or did I miss something Lips sealed

Kind of sucks I'm going to miss out because I registered 3 days too late... Would have not been constantly checking  your threads for updates regarding the airdrops if you had made this clear.

I am sorry if this was not made clear. I implemented this rule after everyone signed up. im sorry if it seems unfair but there were too many accounts that were registered in the past few days or yesterday in order to try and sign up using duplicate accounts on the various airdrops that were happening. This rule is in place to stop someone from creating lots of accounts and just joining.

Yeah I get why you put in the rules. Just sucks I didn't know about it, and then am 3 days too late according to them. It is your airdrop however so I don't really have a basis to call ''unfair''. just next time put them in your airdrop announcement, because it would clear up confusion!

It's ok. I have adjusted the rules slightly to make distribution fairer. If you signed up before 1st October then you will receive tokens  Smiley
Activity: 42

Yep. You need at least 5 activity and to be registered before 25th September sorry.  Smiley

You never posted these requirements in your posts, neither did you mention them in the airdrop form we had to fill in...? Or did I miss something Lips sealed

Kind of sucks I'm going to miss out because I registered 3 days too late... Would have not been constantly checking  your threads for updates regarding the airdrops if you had made this clear.

I am sorry if this was not made clear. I implemented this rule after everyone signed up. im sorry if it seems unfair but there were too many accounts that were registered in the past few days or yesterday in order to try and sign up using duplicate accounts on the various airdrops that were happening. This rule is in place to stop someone from creating lots of accounts and just joining.

Yeah I get why you put in the rules. Just sucks I didn't know about it, and then am 3 days too late according to them. It is your airdrop however so I don't really have a basis to call ''unfair''. just next time put them in your airdrop announcement, because it would clear up confusion!

EDIT: Just saw you changed to new rules. thanks mate, appreciate it Grin
Because a lot of you signed up for accounts in the recent days, I will reduce the minimum requirements to having an account registered before 3rd October and with at least 7 activity.

If will go back and send ethereumcash to anyone who did not meet the previous criteria but now meet the new one.

the airdrop was over in the first page of the announcement. how can this be a fair descentralization?

There was another thread but it got deleted.
Activity: 126
I'm #156 on the docs, and have not received the airdrop  Huh

Yep. You need at least 5 activity and to be registered before 25th September sorry.  Smiley

Kind of sucks I'm going to miss out because I registered 3 days too late... Would have not been constantly checking  your threads for updates regarding the airdrops if you had made this clear.

Activity: 318
Merit: 16

This is a good rule, it makes perfect sense, will keep guys from just making a ton of new accounts just to sign up multiple times and dump.

Well yeah of course. The activity speaks for itself. And that, like, 2 day old accounts or something can't get it makes sense too. But why 25th september without even as much as mentioning it? just weird. And like I said, would not have been constantly checking for updates of the airdrop if I had known.

It might just be an oversight, or then again it could be he thinks you try to cheat him, only devs would know, maybe you could try to PM them.

Most airdrops have a jr.member minimum to avoid abuse.

This is a good rule, it makes perfect sense, will keep guys from just making a ton of new accounts just to sign up multiple times and dump.

Well yeah of course. The activity speaks for itself. And that, like, 2 day old accounts or something can't get it makes sense too. But why 25th september without even as much as mentioning it? just weird. And like I said, would not have been constantly checking for updates of the airdrop if I had known.
the airdrop was over in the first page of the announcement. how can this be a fair descentralization?

There will be more rounds later, just check back and be ready for it, the next round is set for tomorrow. Just shows the potential and popularity of this token.
  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

brand new
Activity: 0

Ok, thank you for the clarification.  Smiley
I'm #156 on the docs, and have not received the airdrop  Huh

Yep. You need at least 5 activity and to be registered before 25th September sorry.  Smiley

Kind of sucks I'm going to miss out because I registered 3 days too late... Would have not been constantly checking  your threads for updates regarding the airdrops if you had made this clear.
Activity: 126
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
brand new
Activity: 0

Pages:
Jump to: