Pages:
Author

Topic: EthereumCash 🔷 | 🔷 A REPLACEMENT FOR ETHER 🔷 | 🔷 OLD THREAD 🔷 - page 7. (Read 8386 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I was wondering, is there another way to earn ecash now that I've received an airdrop? Maybe a bounty as I can help spread the word on twitter?
[/qut

theres another airdrop within the hour Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
I was wondering, is there another way to earn ecash now that I've received an airdrop? Maybe a bounty as I can help spread the word on twitter?
Activity: 42
Can you give a more information please ?
Activity: 146
I wanna join the second round..
hope I dont miss it this time..
Activity: 26
Hi Dev. is there an opportunity to join the airdrop? I know is to late...

Hello , i can't find the form libk for the second aidrop anywhere on this thread , is it release yet?

Thank you , best regards
Activity: 84
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

brand new
Activity: 0
pity , i arrived late   Embarrassed
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
will there will be second airdrop phase ? if yes let me join dev Cheesy , good luck for your project anyway  Shocked ....
Activity: 37
I have sent airdrops to the first 1500 out of 1500 in the spreadsheet. I will make a new comment with an update every time I pass the next 100 airdrops. You can track the airdrop progress here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84

Please do not spam this thread with your ethereum addresses or comments such as, "joined/recieved". It is against the bitcointalk.org rules and will result in this thread getting deleted or moved. Please try to only make comments if you have a legitimate question or comment to make.

Thanks!
dev please check inbox

I have seen it. Let me finish the rest of the airdrop first then after, I will adhere to your message.
Activity: 93
dev please check inbox
I have sent airdrops to the first 1400 out of 1500 in the spreadsheet. I will make a new comment with an update every time I pass the next 100 airdrops. You can track the airdrop progress here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84

Please do not spam this thread with your ethereum addresses or comments such as, "joined/recieved". It is against the bitcointalk.org rules and will result in this thread getting deleted or moved. Please try to only make comments if you have a legitimate question or comment to make.

Thanks!
Activity: 28
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
Airdrop is over now?

The first round has ended, a few messages up, Dev said there will be three more rounds
Activity: 44
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
3,000tokens x 1,500people = 4.5million tokens airdropped.

Will there be more airdrop?

Yes. There will be four more airdrops each with a different amount of users accepted.

How do you know there will be 4 more rounds?

Oh incredible, I'm the 1547 waiting
Why not, ninjagod is the dev of this coin. He hold the most important key in EthereumCash and all decision is final. So that he can do what he want.

thanks for the reply. and I apologize for my ignorance.

I hope to participate in those 4 rounds, I saw the route plan, and it seems that this project is well organized, for others who do not yet know what their end

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
3,000tokens x 1,500people = 4.5million tokens airdropped.

Will there be more airdrop?

Yes. There will be four more airdrops each with a different amount of users accepted.

How do you know there will be 4 more rounds?

Oh incredible, I'm the 1547 waiting
Why not, ninjagod is the dev of this coin. He hold the most important key in EthereumCash and all decision is final. So that he can do what he want.
Activity: 181
i remember i sign up airdrop but i can't see it , i sent pm
Pages:
Jump to: