Pages:
Author

Topic: EthereumCash 🔷 | 🔷 A REPLACEMENT FOR ETHER 🔷 | 🔷 OLD THREAD 🔷 - page 11. (Read 8386 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Finally we have EthereumCash so how many we will see on this platform. I missed the chance to take part into this airdrop I think it will be like BCH. Total supply of this token is pretty low this is good point but keep watching this thread how this will move forward.

Because this token is so popular, I will be doing four more airdrops (each with a decreasing reward). Next airdrop will be in 24 hours. You will have to be quick though - the last airdrop gained 1500 participants in less than an hour!
Activity: 150
Merit: 10

hello dev, i do not never fill the form, but i'm on spreadsheets # 516. it looks like too many fake accounts in spreadsheets.

lol someone are trying cheating using my username  Shocked
my real Ethereum address are in position 517 in the spreadsheet
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Finally we have EthereumCash so how many we will see on this platform. I missed the chance to take part into this airdrop I think it will be like BCH. Total supply of this token is pretty low this is good point but keep watching this thread how this will move forward.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
then let's see if they come tomorrow. I'll see it right after work. look forward. much success continues  Wink

Huh Huh Huh    do not see my address in the list. This is very strange

Are you sure you added it or entered it correctly?

Yes. I am almost sure. but the thread is unfortunately deleted. it can not read anymore.
Nevertheless much success with the project and all the best in the future.
you can not always be lucky  Grin  much fun when sending the airdrops

hello dev, i do not never fill the form, but i'm on spreadsheets # 516. it looks like too many fake accounts in spreadsheets.

Thanks for letting me know. If anyone else has seen a fake account, please report it and I wont send ethereumcash to their address.
Activity: 672
Merit: 104

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
what percent does the dev keep?

Not sure, it depends on how many sign up I guess. What about it dev, how much do you keep for the dev team?
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
what percent does the dev keep?
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
this can be huge

I urge everyone that gets the airdrop to support the token. Lets take on eBTC and leave them in the dust  Cheesy Grin Smiley Grin

Spread the word and make others here aware of EthereumCash.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I have started distributing the airdrops!

Great. Will support this token. EthereumCash to daaa moooon!!!!

How long do you think it will take until you are done with all?
Activity: 48
Activity: 176
Merit: 110

hard work dude, waiting for this one  Cool

thank you  Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Woah To late For the AirDrop Sad
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
waiting for the next round
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
lol , missed this airdrop , will there be second round or something ? good luck anyway for your project dev  Grin
Activity: 44
An hour's end of airdrop. So it was very fast. I missed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I will start distributing ethereumcash to the airdrop addresses in a few hours. I hope you're ready!

I am ready for it, let the fun begin. This will be a super token, I have a very good feeling about this.  Grin

Bidding on EtherDelta

https://etherdelta.com/#0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84-ETH

About those assholes who begin to spam with meaningless messages, tell the moderator that his posts would be deleted.
Then the topic will not be deleted again!
Pages:
Jump to: