Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum's Price - page 15. (Read 4113 times)

Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
August 08, 2018, 04:58:15 PM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

I think all cryptocurrency is interrelated. When the price of Bitcoin falls, Ethereum will also go down. Likewise with other Altcoins. This is a natural thing for me. The question is where do you measure the price of all altcoins?
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 08, 2018, 04:49:21 PM
I think that the Ethereum has already reached its minimum today. The ETH should not fall below $ 350-360. However, at this point ETH can be fixed for a long time
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
August 08, 2018, 04:48:12 PM
2018 is expected to be the year of Ethereum but to the present time is not correct because ETH rates are continuously decreasing rapidly in recent times. At the ETH rate of more than $ 300, it is hard to recover at the end of 2018. So that I think we will hope that in 2019 the exchange rate of ETH will recover.

Looks like that ICO projects boosted ETH price alot . What would happen if there was no ICO , so there would be no demand for Ethereum . But i think 300-400$ per ETH thats where it should be for a while .
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:46:31 PM
I, too, am disappointed that Ethereum is not rising in price. I expected it to be able to surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 270
August 08, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
Ethereum depends on bitcoin. and so its price falls as well as bitcoin.

Ethereum don't depend on bitcoin! All prices mostly follow bitcoin price simply because of FUD, and not because some real dependance!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 04:40:24 PM
2018 is expected to be the year of Ethereum but to the present time is not correct because ETH rates are continuously decreasing rapidly in recent times. At the ETH rate of more than $ 300, it is hard to recover at the end of 2018. So that I think we will hope that in 2019 the exchange rate of ETH will recover.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
August 08, 2018, 04:39:13 PM
Ethereum is dirt cheap right now Smiley Fill your bags and run!
Activity: 117
August 08, 2018, 04:36:29 PM
Ethereum depends on bitcoin. and so its price falls as well as bitcoin.
Activity: 46
August 08, 2018, 04:34:44 PM
And who should follow him? Just like in the world with traditional currency. Everyone goes for the dollar. And here the same situation. Although it is a cryptocurrency, the main word here is CURRENCY. And the same economic laws apply to it.
Activity: 420
August 07, 2018, 03:36:23 PM
It seems to me that the price of other cryptocurrencies will always depend on the value of bitcoin as it is the first cryptocurrency and at the moment the most popular
Activity: 210
August 07, 2018, 03:03:56 PM
I am also always disappointed by this fact and I think that eventually it will be resolved. Most likely the price Ethereum stabiliziruemost and will not depend on bitcoin when the popularity of bitcoins will fall
Activity: 38
August 07, 2018, 05:58:40 AM
I think Eth price will come up soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 07, 2018, 03:23:31 AM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

Now, almost big coins in market all depend on BTC's price. And other tokens's price which run on ERC-20 don't be affected by Ethereum because I think new Altcoins are usually controled by big sharks than be the market rules
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 03:20:56 AM
Many people wonder, what's the difference between Ethereum and Bitcoin? After all cryptocurrency. The fundamental difference with Bitcoin is that Ethereum can not only process transactions, but also complex contracts and programs. This flexibility makes Ethereum the perfect instrument for blockchain-applications. I can't predict the price in the future but I'm sure ethereum will still exist.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 03:20:52 AM
I was amased when i saw the price of ethereum this morning August 7, 2018 it was very low as 407 dollar i know it will still fall again because bitcoin has also fall
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 03:14:24 AM
Market is very and very bad now. We should keep hold and be patience more. I think market will healing itself and prices goes up.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 03:06:41 AM
In your own opinion?

Yea. we ofter see when BTC go fall Eth also go fall. It may be for the unique coin of BTC and others coin is fully based on it. But at present time in August 2018 we see opposite situation in crypto market. Btc price is going to up and Eth price is going to fall. What a market!!. I every seen in my life. How it is possible. Actually no body can predict about crypto market what will happen in next day as no body can control it. Its fully based on luck i think.
Activity: 266
August 07, 2018, 02:57:07 AM
The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment. Ethereum has and will be one of the most popular cryptocurrencies thanks to its revolutionary features, dedicated developers, big community support etc.
Activity: 183
August 07, 2018, 02:34:42 AM
The reduction of ETH follows the general trend of the Crypto world. THERE IS NOT ETH ETH. It still has great influence and importance to the market. ETH just died when crypto died Smiley Smiley
Activity: 23
August 07, 2018, 02:26:44 AM
In your own opinion?

ether depends on bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: