Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum's Price - page 10. (Read 4113 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 04:28:15 AM
There is nothing wrong with ethereum's feature. We can possibly blame for the fall price of ethereum its because of the market unstable downtrend that causes for ethereum and so as the other coins and tokens to go below price.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 02:43:47 AM
Ethereum's price rose to $2,000 in last year's market, which made many people investing in Ethereum earn a lot, but Ethereum's price dropped sharply in this year's market, and now it is less than $300.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 04:33:48 PM
personally, I'm not disappointed in Ethereum. I think that everything is as it should be.
Activity: 463
Merit: 102
August 30, 2018, 02:35:40 AM
Ethereum's price is howering between 275usd and 300usd since the last 7-10 days..i am really hoping it crossed 350 USD soon and doesnt go below 300 usd again...i have faith in ethereum and believe it to get stable at a nice price till the end of this year.
Activity: 81
August 30, 2018, 02:29:40 AM
The price of ethereum, it affect to all other coin,the market need more strong coin to share whole market cap to market don't affect by bitcoin,i am very sure in the future ethereum  can affect the market as bitcoin or I say affect the market more than even bitcoin..
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 02:22:59 AM
Everybody has been saying we should wait till the last quarter of the year that ETH price will moon, I'm waiting patiently for that time. But currently, ETH price is $285 in the market.
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 02:20:16 AM
Many people wonder, what's the difference between Ethereum and Bitcoin? After all cryptocurrency. The fundamental difference with Bitcoin is that Ethereum can not only process transactions, but also complex contracts and programs. This flexibility makes Ethereum the perfect instrument for blockchain-applications. I can't predict the price in the future but I'm sure ethereum will still exist.
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 04:54:42 PM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

All the market are being affected not only the Ethereum. Ethereum still one of the best coins in the market for the long-term investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 04:33:30 PM
The price of ETH at the moment is very low. This is a good time to invest in ETH. I believe that at the end of the year we will see the price several times higher.
Activity: 113
August 29, 2018, 04:31:52 PM
With current ethereum price, i think it is smart to invest in some good ICO, cuz it is the best investment right now. Personally, went for OSA DC, seems like a very good project!
copper member
Activity: 97
August 29, 2018, 04:29:44 PM
Recently, the coin Ethereum has been very surprising and disappointing to me. First of all, because the price of the Ethereum for the last month has decreased from 460$ to 290$. And if you compare with the bitokinom which dropped from 8200$ to 7000$, it turns out that in August the Ethereum has decreased by almost 35%, and bitcoin only by 14%. And this makes me very sad.
Activity: 28
August 29, 2018, 01:32:45 PM
Until now, Bitcoin is the main digital currency and digital gold, as long as It ranks first in capitalization, it will affect all other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 83
August 28, 2018, 03:02:58 PM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

be patient, this is indeed a disaster for coin holders, but remain optimistic, do not rush to panic and sell what you have got and even make you lose, wait until the end of the year. hopefully it will be better later.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 02:59:13 PM
I think that the price of the ethereum will continue to decrease in the near future. First of all, the main reason for this process is to reduce the cost of bitcoin.
Activity: 115
August 27, 2018, 08:59:06 AM
ethereum's price experienced a decline that made me a little panic but I believe ethereum will rise even though it's a little slow
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 09:40:03 AM
The price of the BTC is down, affecting the price of Altcoin, including ETH is also discounted. ETH's modern technology has been selected by many new projects as the basis for development. The community of ETH is growing, ETH's market is expanding ... So, when the encryption market returns blue, the price of ETH will increase rapidly.

LOL what? The last month the price of bitcoin only grows, a little, but surely it grows. Altcoins are falling, this is purely their problem, which manifested itself recently (but there was from the very beginning, their uselessness)
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
August 26, 2018, 08:51:23 AM
I think the price of eth is different then. This is a fact that investors know. The price of eth depends on the flow of the market.
The second generation coin, eth, is still pushed to the bit coin, which is the first generation coin. Therefore, when the price of the bit coin falls, it shows a bad phenomenon falling together.
I just want the second generation coin to grow a bit more.
Activity: 462
August 26, 2018, 08:49:36 AM
The price of the BTC is down, affecting the price of Altcoin, including ETH is also discounted. ETH's modern technology has been selected by many new projects as the basis for development. The community of ETH is growing, ETH's market is expanding ... So, when the encryption market returns blue, the price of ETH will increase rapidly.
Activity: 406
August 26, 2018, 08:47:14 AM
It seems the ethereum's getting here is getting decreased in the CMC. now the ethereum on $275 price range and this decreased from some time ago. Let's hope it gets better soon from ethereum condition red.

Yes, let's hope. But the question is, why should the ethereum grow? Scam projects are not going anywhere, there are also no positive news. Bitcoin will go growing, everyone will start invest in btc
Ethereum price is not proportional Bicause Bitcoin is a old Daddy and he rules. When BTC tuned bad almost all altcoins will be tuned worse that is rule, and it happiend again and again, but we do not learn anything.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 08:41:24 AM
It seems the ethereum's getting here is getting decreased in the CMC. now the ethereum on $275 price range and this decreased from some time ago. Let's hope it gets better soon from ethereum condition red.

Yes, let's hope. But the question is, why should the ethereum grow? Scam projects are not going anywhere, there are also no positive news. Bitcoin will go growing, everyone will start invest in btc
Pages:
Jump to: