Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum's Price - page 11. (Read 4113 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 08:21:31 AM
Everyone surprised at the price of ethereum. Ethereum price falls down dramatically. many investors panic about on their investment. I think we should invest more on ethereum.
Activity: 40
August 26, 2018, 07:41:22 AM
in my opinion at this time it is very suitable for investing because it can be said the market is a big discount. Because it makes me happy because I can buy etherium at a very cheap price in my opinion and I will hold it for the long term. because recovery in the market takes a long time
Well, I think that the price of Ethereum a little was overstated in 2017 and-for a large number of ICO's on the platform. There are a lot of competitors in Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Cardano, NEO, NEM. I think the price for Ethereum should be 800 dollars.
Activity: 120
August 26, 2018, 05:31:55 AM
at the moment the price on Etherium continues to decline in price so keep being patient, I also feel the same as you but still complaining is also useless because the market needs a process to recover prices
Activity: 97
August 26, 2018, 05:26:56 AM
in my opinion at this time it is very suitable for investing because it can be said the market is a big discount. Because it makes me happy because I can buy etherium at a very cheap price in my opinion and I will hold it for the long term. because recovery in the market takes a long time
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 26, 2018, 05:25:00 AM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
A strong bullish movement ended in January and since then the price is constantly going down, it's not a surprising because after a big growth goes correction. I hope  this trend is going to end around 200$ and we will see a slow recovery.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
August 26, 2018, 05:18:30 AM
Past few months have been very bad for Ethereum Sad

The ICOs raised 47% less compared to 3 months ago:
https://coincodex.com/article/2235/july-ico-market-analysis/

This is affecting the Ethereum price as well... not many ppl need ETH to invest in ICOs.
Activity: 115
August 26, 2018, 05:16:38 AM
ethereum the price is now cheaper it is better to hold it for a while until the price goes up I also lose some money in ethereum but I am optimistic that ethereum will rise again
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 26, 2018, 12:24:20 AM
Ethereum remains Ethereum, which is part of all Altcoins in the world of Cryptocurrency.
Although many more great features from Ethereum keep abreast of Bitcoin prices, because Bitcoin is the parent of all Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
August 23, 2018, 01:50:14 AM
Ethereum (ETH) has dropped 15% over the past week and is currently down 81% from the record high set in January. The market cap stands at US$27.9 billion, with US$1 billion traded in the past 24 hours.
The number of transactions per day has ranged between 60,000-70,000 over the past few weeks. Pending transactions have decreased from 80,000 to around 50,000 over the same time. Recent spikes in fees have been related to “trade mining” activity, a new fee model becoming popular on Chinese exchanges. The model reimburses 100% of the platforms transaction fees via the platforms native token. This has encouraged users to create fake transactions in order to collect fees and earn more tokens, ETH has experienced signs of capitulation due to its rapidly falling price on high volume.
Activity: 165
August 23, 2018, 12:06:38 AM
The price of Ethereum really surprised me, and its ups and downs were too great. The price of Ethereum rose to $2,000 in last year's market, and I also earned some money through it. However, Ethereum has fallen sharply in this year's market. Now it is less than 300. I have lost a lot in this year's market.
Activity: 197
August 23, 2018, 12:04:31 AM
It seems the ethereum's getting here is getting decreased in the CMC. now the ethereum on $275 price range and this decreased from some time ago. Let's hope it gets better soon from ethereum condition red.
Activity: 219
August 22, 2018, 11:49:53 PM
Ethereum price is fluctuating this day and I am even afraid of it because ETH itself is among of coins that control other coins.  I have an aim of investing in it but because of fluctuation in its price I withdraw a little and wait for sometime.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 11:46:17 PM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

I think this is the normal thing in the market. We do not have the need to feel panic. What we need to do now is to wait patiently for the right time to come for us to make the high profit we have expected.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 11:42:19 PM
actually this also has an effect with the fall in the price of bcc. because the main demands in the market are BTC. so when the price of btc falls and the demands on it decrease, it also affects other crypto, including etherum.
Activity: 52
August 22, 2018, 02:25:21 PM
Although ETH will be having great value in the long run. Recently most of the ETH is used for ICO crowd-funding, there will be plenty of people who will sell ETH's cash when the bear market arrives.
Activity: 28
August 22, 2018, 12:56:25 PM
it's beacause of the current market state. better waiting for recover i think
Activity: 87
August 22, 2018, 12:36:35 PM
In your own opinion?

You have to understand that ethereum following the price of bitcoin is just normal since it has trading pairs with bitcoin just like all of the other altcoins that you se in the market. There is no way to tell exactly why the price of ethereum is not doing as well as expected, maybe some manipulation but just because it is open sourced does not mean it would be independent from bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 22, 2018, 10:05:34 AM
Ethereum and any other altcoins are still in a correction process. Today's price really is a catching of big fish season so you better buy ETH at its lower price before it went up a price. Based on my observation and experience, below $300 for ethereum price is a catch and a great opportunity for a profit once a stable market comes out. I am super sure that many will regret not buying ETH at its current price.
Activity: 70
August 19, 2018, 04:13:23 PM
In your own opinion?

I think that ethereum is a better currency than bitcoin but now its price seems to operate not in accordance with normal market rules, because it is being manipulated by some forces (so-called whale)
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
August 19, 2018, 03:57:29 PM
I also very disappointed in the Ethereum during the last month. I always thought that this is a reliable long-term investment. I doubt that this year it course will rise significantly.
Pages:
Jump to: