Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum's Price - page 29. (Read 4113 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 52
April 09, 2018, 12:13:46 PM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

I was expecting as well a great year for ETH but looks like that the combination of a weak BTC + low interest in ICOs (too many scams) has damaged a lot ETH.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 12:10:06 PM
Not only Ethereum but all altcoin decreased, Bitcoin is still the benchmark of all coins and when it decreases all coins will go down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 12:07:24 PM
Not only Ethereum, whole crypto market also huge drop, why always blame when your coin value drop and that's your investment skill? Do you know patient? Market need time to recover and you should wait for profit and don't think too much
Yes most coins actually are having a drop down of price. For those who actually impatient in this market better not to invest without having earned knowledge. This market has advantages and disadvantages so if in down price it will up.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 12:05:28 PM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

It takes patience to hold the coins, because the price of the coin does not match our prediction. The market is the price determinant, we can only follow it, wait and be patient for the price increase.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 12:01:20 PM
Must be price go down because most peoples do not think about technology which ETH have, most peoples on crypto market for catching money. So, we prefer to talk about crypto but not prefer use it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
April 09, 2018, 11:56:53 AM
Ethereum is following bitcoin and now bitcoin start rising and ethereum is also moving in same direction. Ethereum price is not moving much because nowadays many new ICO'S  not up to mark and it make huge negative effect on it's growth.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 11:55:43 AM
Not only Ethereum, whole crypto market also huge drop, why always blame when your coin value drop and that's your investment skill? Do you know patient? Market need time to recover and you should wait for profit and don't think too much
Activity: 462
April 09, 2018, 11:50:19 AM
Ethereum is yet to get to that point where it can stand on it's own as a currency. Bitcoin is highly decentralized and has gone a long way in becoming valuable. Ethereum will have to tow it's own path and may be someday it can stand alone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 11:47:13 AM
Nowadays is no good time for cripto market , i think 2 half 2018 year market turn to rise and im expect ethereum on 2000 or more.
Activity: 490
April 09, 2018, 11:39:03 AM
I think things like this have been commonplace in the last few years, remain calm and relaxed because it is now entering the middle of the year so prices are starting to rise.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 09, 2018, 11:15:07 AM
the price of ETH will rise in the second half of 2018 in my opinion..
Ethereum is the second position in 2018 but many cheap potential altcoin investment is the best way to make some profit. Because majority of the peoples are looking to profit and stable currency but don't assure the stable currency in crypto platform so we should analyse some best profitable coin. The current scenario many altcoins are failed in future so better Bitcoin is the secured crypto investment.
Activity: 45
April 09, 2018, 10:57:11 AM
Since btc is still a key currency, as the value of btc goes down, the value of all currencies will go down. I want eth to become the basic currency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
believe in ETH and NEO.. you cant go wrong with that.

Buy when Low, Sell when High

that is one of the key skills that current rich ppl does again and again
Activity: 19
April 09, 2018, 10:51:04 AM
the price of ETH will rise in the second half of 2018 in my opinion..
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 09, 2018, 10:45:02 AM
I am not surprised at this because most coins follow this trend and since most of this coins are paired with Bitcoin as the main coin. That means whenever Bitcoin falls, other are more likely to fall.
It is now a good story, the market seems to be getting better. I believe you will now have a different story to tell.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 09, 2018, 10:40:52 AM
Although ETH will be having great value in the long run. Recently most of the ETH is used for ICO crowd-funding, there will be plenty of people who will sell ETH's cash when the bear market arrives.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 01:51:14 AM
The crypto-currency community is represented by various groups of users who prefer specific crypto-currencies or ecosystems. Among them there are those who firmly believe that Ethereum will soon outstrip the market leaders both at the exchange rate and the total capitalization.
The market price of any of the crypto coin may it be ETH or any other digital coin greatly depends on the demand and supply principal and that this is one of the most important thing which can help in deciding the market value of that coin. The demand of ETH is increasing which is a very positive news and that it gives us a hope that this will result in the increase in the market value of ETH very soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 05:32:18 AM
For holders, it is very bad stiuation. After i bought, it decreased half of value. But i continue buying. I hope i didnt make a mistake.
Activity: 140
April 08, 2018, 04:59:08 AM
In your own opinion?

Do not get disappointed with the performance of last three months, all coins are red currently. Also, coins like ETH are suitable for long term investments only .
Activity: 54
April 08, 2018, 04:49:19 AM
to late if you cut lost Now, market also down trend, mybe you must HOLD util end of this year if you trust Etherum.
Pages:
Jump to: