Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum's Price - page 28. (Read 4113 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 03:34:18 AM
Ethereum is not for short-term profit. This technology will actively develop for several more years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 03:09:13 AM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

As you can see, not only ethereum follows bitcoin price, but all of coins/tokens fall the same price! You can see that by opening price graph and it's more or less exactly the same graphs, with usd. Right now I also think ethereum has more potential to grow, then bitcoin! Looking at a graph price eth/btc, ethereum is on the bottom of the price and I think it's great chance to buy, right now against usd and btc! So be patient and wait, profit doesn't come in couple of days, it might take month/years, so you just have to wait!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 02:57:58 AM
Now is a great opportunity to buy ethereum after such a fall. I do not believe that in 2-3 years there will be such an opportunity. Hurry!      
Activity: 252
Power to gnomes!
April 09, 2018, 02:28:22 PM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

Bitcoin has more than half of the market capitalization and it has become the gold standard of the world of cryptocurrencies.  When the price of bitcoin falls, a negative information background and negative moods are created. Hamsters run to sell everything. I think this problem will go away with time.
Activity: 450
April 09, 2018, 02:25:53 PM
Bd luck for ETH holders. Also bitcoin holders feeling disappointed. Nothing to say that's moment.
As a trader, I feel the matter of coinmarket dumpimg.
We should short trade for good things at this time.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
April 09, 2018, 02:24:41 PM
In your own opinion?

Bitcoin is the base market and it is the main coin. So when btc/usd down then all other coins are down as well.
Don't be disappointed, just hodl, don't give up. If you sale now then you will be in loss, right? Then what's the benefit here?

I'm still hodling some coins which I bought in 2016 because still the value is negative.
Activity: 274
April 09, 2018, 02:18:20 PM
In your own opinion?

Because simply bitcoin dictates what will happen to the market,it affects most of the altcoins as bitcoin is the most dominant in the whole market,the movements will trigger these shitcoins including ethereum to follow its path because those who will opppose will surely going to get lost in the market.Doesnt matter how these altcoins do because bitcoin is the king which dictates all.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 02:12:27 PM
I still believe in Ethereum. Many ICO connect with Ethereum and if it really crashes, it will be catastrophic! Maybe BTC time is really comes to the end (not in the nearest future) and it can be replaced by new modernized coins.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 02:07:18 PM
Actually if viewed from the growth, should Ethereum (ETH) able to compete with Bitcoin (BTC) price in the future. Moreover, many factors have now become important support in the scope of Ethereum.
Meanwhile, when viewed from the Market Cap (Total Market Capitalization) Bitcoin did leave Ethereum, with a total Market Cap of $ 132 billion, with the last 24 trading volume of $ 5 billion. While supply Bitcoin in circulation has reached $ 16 million from max supply 21 million. That is, the supply of Bitcoin is getting thinner so according to the law of supply and demand, the price will also continue to increase in time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 01:47:11 PM
Well, because the Etherium is still a separate project. Tokens with ERC-20 support can go up because they have a really good project, and the Ethereum in this process is just getting a small favor, but its price does not come off them.
Activity: 83
April 09, 2018, 01:42:03 PM
In your own opinion?

ETH is performing quite bad for last few days but this is happening with other alt coins. All we can do and wait for the prices to recover.
Activity: 658
April 09, 2018, 01:40:32 PM
The price of Ethereum has been influenced, like all other cryptocurrencies in recent months, by this serious market crisis, at the current price in my opinion is a good opportunity to purchase. In fact, I think that as soon as the market recovers, its value should grow a lot
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
April 09, 2018, 01:35:12 PM
Anyone have calculate price to mine ETH. As we know that Bitcoin couldn't go below 6000$ price because it's nearly electric cost to mine 1 BTC. So we can approx lowest price of ETH possible  Grin
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 01:21:55 PM
The year hasn't even passed half so its quite early to say that this year went down for Ethereum. Just wait for at least one good news to hit the markets. With proof of stake, plasma and sharding coming there isn't one but too many good news lined up for the Ethereum project.
Activity: 490
April 09, 2018, 01:21:17 PM
Price Ethereum Today, generally no one is happy, I think that the price today should be around $ 1000 at least because Ethereum today is the name of the platform on which ICO conducts it has a serious load on the network and works successfully.
Activity: 224
April 09, 2018, 01:20:52 PM
In your own opinion?

i think ethereum is always the most declined coin.. due to icos using the platform.. and tokens manipulating the price.. if ethereum is on a decline all tokens are on decline as well
Activity: 353
April 09, 2018, 01:17:42 PM
In your own opinion?

when btc falls down. All other coins will also go down. The reason is because altcoin is priced according to BTC. And when the BTC fall down so will all down. ETH is no exception. So just keep and earn as much ETH as possible. The price will go up again when the bearish trend ends. no worries or panic sell
Activity: 17
April 09, 2018, 01:13:35 PM
It will still be a good currency and have the future and stability
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 09, 2018, 01:11:56 PM
Ethereum price slowly starts rising because bitcoin price going up and all the Altcoins also moving upwards.May be market will be moving upwards. Because all the coins follow bitcoin trend.

Yeah ethereum price also not stable. It any time to change . So check the price day by day. Market place is good opportunity for gather more information. Most of the people check the price in the market place. So before buy and sell coin first check the price then time to sell the coin then you get more profit. Now all price is go down. So time to complete the process.
Activity: 378
April 09, 2018, 01:03:02 PM
Etherum Price is going down because Bitcoin price continuously decreasing. And ethereum will also follow the market trend. But this downfall is temporary and ethereum will start rising again very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: