Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone ! - page 16. (Read 20248 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 04:48:32 PM
No,Ethereum will reach much more.A very easy target to overcome for the $ 1000 ethereum.The current situation is just a hoax.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 03:25:13 PM
At $ 1000, I would never dream of it, but I expect the end of this year's ETH will be $ 700, which is great if they can happen.
Exactly as dream.  Grin Last ATH for ETH was from ICO boom. But today too many scam ICOs and it became a main reason for price dumping imho. That's why I don't wait such price at the close time. We need reformat ICO and then it will have chance to grow
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 02:43:27 PM
At $ 1000, I would never dream of it, but I expect the end of this year's ETH will be $ 700, which is great if they can happen.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 01:57:59 PM
I think Ethereum is going to cross $1000 benchmark again it is only a matter of time we only need to seat back and relax for the right time for Ethereum to skyrocket again. Ethereum is under market correction currently so no worries after some time the value will surely recover.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
November 10, 2018, 12:08:34 PM
Emerging markets, according to the progress of this price to reach a very strong trend to rise in the long term prospect of the possibility of a very nice forecast.

ATH was higher than this 1k dream, and imo we're gonna get a new ATH value soon.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
Emerging markets, according to the progress of this price to reach a very strong trend to rise in the long term prospect of the possibility of a very nice forecast.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 10, 2018, 11:19:34 AM
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

Well, it is still one of the top notch coins
Judging on the trading volume, and the support of holding the price at $200

Firmly believe Ethereum could get back to $1000, just the matter of time
They didn't abandon their project
They didn't dump off the blockchain, the network is still running
More and more people are developing Dapps, Project still build on it
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 10, 2018, 11:07:43 AM
Very bad for Ethereum. When ethereum price was upto $1400, then ethereum lover dream was $5,000. But Ethereum price $200 something, now everybody wants it $1000. Really amazing relations between price up-down.
Ethereum was good, still good although price down. My own comment about ethereum price can be up $500 in few months.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
November 10, 2018, 10:31:54 AM
With patience later ethereum will be able to reach 1000 $ again as it once did. market conditions may change and it is indeed a natural thing to do and provide benefits for you
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
November 10, 2018, 09:56:17 AM
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

I also think Ethereum will have a better price again sometime, but when that will be so far is very difficult to predict. I'd just wait, it's the best you can do.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
November 10, 2018, 09:24:36 AM
Only time can tell when will ethereum bounce back again but there is a postive development that may help the price to go up again. The upgrading of present ethereum to ethereum 2.0 in the near future might also help its price to go up again. Ethereum 2.0 is said to be a combination of some key projects like proof of stake and sharding. I believe that ethereum can go up beyond $1000 in the coming years and all we need to do is to maintain patience while waiting.
Yes we can see how Etherum will move. There must be a lot of positive sentiment that can change the price of Etherum and I'm sure that can happen when all elements support Etherum. In the past year the price of Etherum never reached a fantastic session and that means it is not impossible that the price of Etherum could exceed 1000USD in the next few months. One of the points we do is to use Etherum more and more often. This will be the main factor driving the price of Etherum in the market.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 09:11:26 AM
Each count of price of Ethereum or other cryptocurrency depends on the investors, users and other. If coin will be usable and develops, the price will ris up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
November 10, 2018, 08:34:11 AM
The price of 1000 $ per ethereum is quite real. But it is necessary that two conditions be fulfilled. First, it is necessary to introduce all the innovations that Buterin has announced. And second, we need a general reversal of the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
November 10, 2018, 07:56:41 AM
Only time can tell when will ethereum bounce back again but there is a postive development that may help the price to go up again. The upgrading of present ethereum to ethereum 2.0 in the near future might also help its price to go up again. Ethereum 2.0 is said to be a combination of some key projects like proof of stake and sharding. I believe that ethereum can go up beyond $1000 in the coming years and all we need to do is to maintain patience while waiting.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
November 10, 2018, 05:36:47 AM
many crypto experts predicted that eth could reach 4000$ by 2019 if not then by 2021. they are thinking if ETH supplies will close to 100 million after PoS
Though I do not believe in whatever these experts say anymore, I do believe that ETH will have its revival soon in the future. Great technology, safe investments and good returns is what investors want and ETH has it all so a period of down market should not disrupt this thought of the investors and should make investment in ETH. I am more than sure that ETH will even cross this value in the near future as soon as the market is in full positive vibes again.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 10, 2018, 05:34:28 AM
$ 200 is very painful for my eyes! but I think Ethereum will quickly rise from its knees. this is top coin.
When the market trend changes-Ethereum will fly to the moon again.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
November 10, 2018, 04:47:31 AM
Everyone would have been just insanely happy with such a video. I think it would be super cool, and finally all the efforts will benefit both benefits. This will mean that time is of the essence in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 196
November 10, 2018, 04:20:31 AM

I think a lot of people would be really happy with that price tag. I think that if we achieve this for the second time, the market will reach a completely new and perfect level
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
November 10, 2018, 01:14:52 AM
There are still 2019 to realize the dream of ethereum prices can reach a price of 1k usd as happened. this is not just a dream and maybe to be realized later. we will all watch it later
Well we have had technologies that lost demand and had been recessive and being dominant by other revived and recovered after years and are now playing big in the market.

The Chinese Huawei has been a company with low revenues and returns plus had low costumers and few importer countries but their improvement in the latest editions and models proved that it is not a dream but a reality only with the advancement in technology. So I believe that ETH is something of undeniable importance and sooner or later, it will rebounded and claim its spot again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 03:55:29 PM
Ethereum have traded beyond one thousand before and with updates and news about developments and new technology,  ethereum will easily pass one thousand dollars mark!
And indeed it's a great opportunity. nothing is impossible to be able to repeat again. because now the market itself is experiencing a decline in prices and this is a natural thing that the decline occurred. but again it is very possible and possible

Ethereum will cost even more - I am sure of it. The other question is : when will it happen? I suppose, not earlier than in 1 years. ETH needs time, so the investors must be patient.

In any case, we need to wait some time until the developers update Constantinople, because in October the testing was not successful and we all hope for good results in 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: