Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone ! - page 19. (Read 20248 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
November 06, 2018, 08:16:34 AM
Ethereum is a promising altcoin, but after all, bitcoin dictates the uptrends and downtrends. I hope that ETH will return to its level, as well as the whole market. It is hard to say if it is going to happen this year, nevertheless, I think we will see some positive changes in the next two months.
Next year there is still a chance for the market to improve. indeed all cannot be forced to happen this year. because the market has not increased at all until now

You are right I hope that 2019 will be the year of cryptocurrency, and especially the year of Ethereum. To realise this goal it is important that we will see also good ICO's.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 06, 2018, 08:14:08 AM
Ethereum is a promising altcoin, but after all, bitcoin dictates the uptrends and downtrends. I hope that ETH will return to its level, as well as the whole market. It is hard to say if it is going to happen this year, nevertheless, I think we will see some positive changes in the next two months.
Next year there is still a chance for the market to improve. indeed all cannot be forced to happen this year. because the market has not increased at all until now
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 07:58:09 AM
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !
Of course, etherium price dropped very badly in this year. But I know everyone is waiting to see etherium price $1000 again. I think this dream will be happen in reality in this year.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 07:20:45 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 06, 2018, 05:16:43 AM
It really looks like a very very distant dream . Probably we might have to wait for a couple of years and see how the crypto adoption goes to see if it gets realized.
I think so, the dream of ETH is $ 1000 too far for me, actually I do not think ETH if the growth is only at $ 600 can not exceed this price so if anyone buy now and Can wait until the end of the year will be the next price increase.
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 04:59:34 AM
In my opinion, the price of ethereum in the amount of $ 1,000 is not something completely unreal, we may be able to get closer to this mark by the middle of 2019, and maybe much earlier.
But personally I find it very difficult, because nowadays electronic money is too much, it is not easy for the ETH coin to rise suddenly, I think if they increase it can be only $ 500, can now rise more strongly than this price. that's my guess.
Activity: 72
November 06, 2018, 03:57:43 AM
It is a very volatile cryptographic market where we can not predict what will happen if you think that the ETH can be turned back right away, you have to invest it instantly. We hope the market will go up next year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
November 06, 2018, 03:54:12 AM
It really looks like a very very distant dream . Probably we might have to wait for a couple of years and see how the crypto adoption goes to see if it gets realized.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
November 06, 2018, 01:35:18 AM
I am very sure the price will return 1000 dollars in the future.
but for this year I was a little hesitant, and if hit 500 dollars I would be grateful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 01:14:14 AM
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

You need to be patient and wait until the market begins to rise up as now all the coins have dropped significantly. I think in the 1Q of the 2019 year ethereum will be able to touch the mark of 1000 $.
Merit: 12
November 05, 2018, 01:26:15 PM
I don't think that it is a dream, Ethereum is a very good project and it has got a very high potential, so when the market pump again it would definitely get around $1000.
Activity: 317
November 05, 2018, 12:31:43 PM
I believe that Ethereum will be able to reach the price of $ 1000 in the future. I think that this price is not the limit for him. It could cost $ 5,000. I think that will happen only after 6-7 years.
Activity: 238
November 05, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

Waiting is the best option for now. Until there is no real market growth i don't think it's a smart decision to sell. Eth has the potential to get back to it's original value but this will take time
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 05, 2018, 09:06:34 AM
This is not a dream whenever talking about the Ethereum. As, you know last year ETH already surpassed the $3000. So, wait some more time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 08:52:31 AM
I also dreamed of that, now I have some ethereum. now the price is no more than $ 200 when the price can reach $ 1000, my investment will be x5. I will get rich suddenly if that happens.
Activity: 122
November 05, 2018, 08:41:33 AM
ETH has a stable team, I think they will solve the technical problems of this coin and for investors eth will become attractive again.Those who lose more money with ETH just have to be patient.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

thats a dream for now,,
but, i believe soon or later eth price will be more than 1k USD
if you have 4 ethereum i think its better to trade your eth with eth based pairs
so, you can get profit in ethereum my friend and your ethereum amount will increase  Wink

I totally agree, though I will be dollar averaging very very slowly with Eth
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 04, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

thats a dream for now,,
but, i believe soon or later eth price will be more than 1k USD
if you have 4 ethereum i think its better to trade your eth with eth based pairs
so, you can get profit in ethereum my friend and your ethereum amount will increase  Wink
Activity: 462
November 04, 2018, 02:02:51 PM
that's a natural thing, when the price has reached the highest value of course it will go down because people will sell massively and prices will drop.
it could be but of course it takes time, depending on how your target is 10k, 100k or 1M, if you are proficient in trading I don't think it's a difficult thing for you but still takes time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 12:54:30 PM
many people complain about ETH prices, for now I think patiently will be the solution to get normal prices again, because I am sure that the crypto world is full of surprises and hopefully at the end of the year ETH prices can exceed $ 1400.
Pages:
Jump to: