Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium Classic - Callisto airdop 5th of March 2018 - page 14. (Read 8214 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Just saw a TA and a statement that ETC is still bullish. I hope for a increase of >25% before the airdrop.

Would be nice but i dont see it happening tbh

Don't forget that we have 3 days left, and many coins already did 200/300% in just some hours.. I'm not saying that this will happen with ETC but 3 days are more than enough for have another all time high.
Let's wait and see what will happen on 4th March Wink
Price won't increase much. People have seen what happened with other coins when a fork/airdrop is getting done. They don't want to fall in a trap. Also one Calisto i think is going to be very cheap. So it is not worth to buy ETC if you want Calisto. You can buy ETC, but at a reasonable price (like when you are trading normally).

So it's better to sell my ETC before the fork/airdrop instead of getting the Calisto? I bought ETC back in november last year for long term investment, not for callisto airdrop. I don't have any experience in this situation. But for me, this callisto airdrop is not getting so much hype so probably ETC price won't increase too much. I'll play it by ear.
If i was in your place, i would trade ETC like i normally trade other coins. Keep some in case if the price increase. But the airdrop won't have any influence on the current price of ETC i think.
ETC price may increase one day, but not because of the airdrop.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Just saw a TA and a statement that ETC is still bullish. I hope for a increase of >25% before the airdrop.

Don't forget that we have 3 days left, and many coins already did 200/300% in just some hours.. I'm not saying that this will happen with ETC but 3 days are more than enough for have another all time high.
Price won't increase much. People have seen what happened with other coins when a fork/airdrop is getting done. They don't want to fall in a trap. Also one Calisto i think is going to be very cheap. So it is not worth to buy ETC if you want Calisto. You can buy ETC, but at a reasonable price (like when you are trading normally).

So it's better to sell my ETC before the fork/airdrop instead of getting the Calisto? I bought ETC back in november last year for long term investment, not for callisto airdrop. Never experienced this situation before. But for me, this callisto airdrop is not getting so much hype so probably ETC price won't increase too much. I'll play it by ear.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Callisto is a separate blockchain that is based on Ethereum protocol with its own cryptocurrency (CLO)...Callisto introduces a Cold staking protocol that rewards coin holders for being network participants. The airdop will commence on the 5th of March 2018. Everyone holding any ETC will be given 1:1 Callisto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gktUVJOT--Y  

https://cryptovest.com/news/etc-callisto-airdrop-announcement-leads-to-price-surge-and-stability/

How will this influence the current price of ETC?  Grin And what would be a fair price for 1 Callisto (CLO) coin?

Price of ETC should rise till airdrop and then it'll drop. that is if it follow nxt airdrop and other airdrop path. Looks interesting and may be you can make some quick money here if things go as usual.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
RiP ETC

no moon   Cry

We just need to wait until usual ETHEREUM will switch to POS. I guess that a lot of miners will switch to ETC as variant. And ETC will get popularity among crypto investors.

See it is not possible within days because when compared to the previous year already the price of ETC is high. This year we can see some major developments with ETC blockchain, people will understand those who have the market statistics.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
I think the volume is too heavy for pumpers to manipulate, unlike NXT and most recently ZCL.  And everyone know ETC is Barry Silbert's turf.  I don't think they wanna mess with him.

And what's up with the DAO hacker and the WHG these days...?

But I made a bit, so I can't complain.  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 103

Activity: 2562
Merit: 321

That was happening at bullish times, though, its very rare recently
Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Activity: 236
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
RiP ETC

no moon   Cry

We just need to wait until usual ETHEREUM will switch to POS. I guess that a lot of miners will switch to ETC as variant. And ETC will get popularity among crypto investors.
Activity: 252
if any exchange do support this airdrop and Announce for Free Coin Swap i think ETC will rise, but for callisto if more news about projec coming I will consider buying some of Callisto.

Till now i don't see any exchange announced about the Airdrop, but recently i see Binance announced that they are going to airdrop for Ontology for the people who are holding NEO coins in their exchange.
hey guys

https://callisto-airdrop.com/

is this legit ? it asks for private keys ...

Pure Fraud attempts. Never share your private key anywhere, anyways!

Hey guys, can explain why ETC drop a lot the week before Callisto fork ? Even still down, I thought to make some investment.

It is a combination of instable Bitcoin and no hype for Calisto. Hope it will rise a bit within next days. But I don't expect moon anymore.
Activity: 402
Merit: 254
RiP ETC

no moon   Cry
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
hey guys

Pure Fraud attempts. Never share your private key anywhere, anyways!

Hey guys, can explain why ETC drop a lot the week before Callisto fork ? Even still down, I thought to make some investment.
Activity: 402
Merit: 254
hey guys

scam!

The official Callisto website
https://callisto.network/

Telegram
@CallistoNetwork

@CallistoNetworkNews
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
hey guys

Id call scam .. the official wallets supporting cal are listed here: https://forum.ethereumclassic.org/t/callisto-user-education-and-frequently-asked-questions/756
also cal is not yet released .. cant claim it before its released now can you
Activity: 8
hey guys

Activity: 308
Merit: 156
I expect a next increase before the fork. Estimated time till snapshot is 4 days and 16h.

I'm a little surprised by the fact that the price of ETC stopped growing and currently decreases. Before the fork the price usually goes up and it falls right after the fork.
I expect a next increase before the fork. Estimated time till snapshot is 4 days and 16h.
Pages:
Jump to: