Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium Classic - Callisto airdop 5th of March 2018 - page 13. (Read 8214 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
I think so we wont see any pumps. We are glad to be doing the airdrop. then we have no gain. We are having trouble accessing the wallets, the stock exchanges are closing themselves.
Nobody gives us the earnings we deserve. They are always trying to make a problem

Actually you should never store any coins in exchange-wallets anyway.
You'll always get your airdrops and if the exchange gets hacked or shuts down you won't lose all of your coins if you store your coins in a cold-wallet with access to your own private-key.

Many people lose their keys and wallets because they're lazy, not doing backups etc
Or lose it due to some natural disaster...or someone hacks THEIR computer/mobile phone

So solution is to use your own wallet, but also put much more energy into keeping it safe,
which is hard for not tech savvy people
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
I think so we wont see any pumps. We are glad to be doing the airdrop. then we have no gain. We are having trouble accessing the wallets, the stock exchanges are closing themselves.
Nobody gives us the earnings we deserve. They are always trying to make a problem
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eww you use cryptopia thats gross brrrrrrrrrp!
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Aaaannddd cryptopia wallet is disabled WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
If you want to get Callisto (I won't), don't use the exchanges. They didn't make any announcements (some of them did but can't remember the names, sorry...) you can hold your coins on Trust wallet and MEW.
They announced to support a few days ago so if you decide to hold here you will get coins for sure.

Do it right now cuz there are some rumors that Airdrop is coming to happen tomorrow (which I don't think so).
Airdrop will happen on block 5500000. There is still 3 -4 day for it. You guys can check the current block on gastracker.io website.
Activity: 182
Some people are talking about MEW not supporting the airdrop. Maybe it is not true but if you do not want any risks, my suggestion is to send your coins to "Trust Wallet (both iOS and Android)".
By the way, this wallet supports all ERC-20 tokens and it is very easy to use.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Very bad to see the Ethereum Classic price for now. There was a small fomo in the last month, but it is not the pump that I expected with a upcoming airdrop for all ETC holders. I will hold my ETC and I will wait for better times!

I'm disappointed as well. The dump has begun early. I hoped that ETC will reach its maximum price (40-50 dollars) on March 2. The interest in this coin was much weaker than we expected. But ETC will certainly grow throughout the year.
Many traders wait for $50 per ETC. That's why it's not happens. Now I don't wait $40 even. Sadly but I hope that summer for ETC will be more expansive
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
YoBit tweeted they are ready for the fork:

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange

I wonder if we get the airdrop on YoBit if we hold ETC there.

only problem is thats like throwing your etc away .. https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/yobit/reviews/USD
even the tweet with all the BS scam pyramid offers of send 1 get 10 ... LOL seriously people ??

Yeah I heard bad things about YoBit too, however the tweet comments are from fake accounts. I don't understand why YoBit don'ttry to delete those comments.

Yobit has been around for years its not a scam exchange, just because cryptocompare gave it a bad review doesn't mean they are going to just steal your coins  Cheesy

These exchanges operate to provide us with a service and make a profit.... I don't even understand why they get this negative perspective..have they ever even been hacked?

With the twitter post, realize that its not the exchanges jobs to monitor every comment on their tweets just to make sure people aren't getting scammed. If you look on every binance and cryptopia tweet its the same deal. It sucks people do get scammed but at the end of the day they gotta realize its too good to be true.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
Very bad to see the Ethereum Classic price for now. There was a small fomo in the last month, but it is not the pump that I expected with a upcoming airdrop for all ETC holders. I will hold my ETC and I will wait for better times!

I'm disappointed as well. The dump has begun early. I hoped that ETC will reach its maximum price (40-50 dollars) on March 2. The interest in this coin was much weaker than we expected. But ETC will certainly grow throughout the year.
Activity: 236
Pump is coming ETC 24h volume is no. 4 after BTC, ETH, LTC in volume. But it will for sure not be a +100%, I expect +50% max. Be careful.

Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
Must say I am surprised that the Callisto drop didn't increase the price of ETC more up to this point, perhaps people don't want Callisto then. In any event, I am not worried that ETC will make ATH or test ATH because the platform is becoming more robust everyday, with an ICO incoming soon too!
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
I'll buy ETC after fork. Pump probably wont happen in the next few days, that means more drop down and better opportunity to enter.
Activity: 32

only problem is thats like throwing your etc away .. https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/yobit/reviews/USD
even the tweet with all the BS scam pyramid offers of send 1 get 10 ... LOL seriously people ??

Yeah I heard bad things about YoBit too, however the tweet comments are from fake accounts. I don't understand why YoBit don'ttry to delete those comments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
After recent fall in ETC against other cryptos I bought today. I moved them into myetherwallet so should get the airdrop but not sure if the new coins will be worth much. Really bought the ETC to increase my portfolio range.
Activity: 168
Can i get Calisto, If my etc on MEW?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
ZCL has dropped 90% in just one day after its BTCP fork/airdrop. ETC did not pump much for the Callisto
airdrop so will not drop that big but it will go down below $30 after the airdrop. It is already weak ahead of
the airdrop.
Activity: 2
Пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa ecли ктo знaeт, бyдeт ли пoддepживaть фopк кoшeлёк EXODUS?
Activity: 32

Pages:
Jump to: