Pages:
Author

Topic: EthMonitoring \ EthControl (EWBF, Claymore's, CCMiner, AntMiner, Android/iOS) - page 2. (Read 25464 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Could you add more AMD cryptonight variant miners for Linux please. Xmrig, xmrstak

XMRig AMD & XMR-STAK Nvidia/AMD released with EthControl 2.24
MinerMonitoring OS OC apply guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krpVnzkdk30

How to mine LUX (PHI2) with Windows EthControl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJcknrv5FCg
Activity: 75
Could you add more AMD cryptonight variant miners for Linux please. Xmrig, xmrstak

Hello,

Yes working on those updates, will be soon released.
Activity: 75
Few updates:

EthControl windows build 1022:

- Fixed oc startup issues

Added softwares:

- SRBMiner v1.6.2
- EnemyMiner 1.12 Cuda 9.2
- EWBF v0.3 (Windows/Linux)
Can you add CryptoDredge 0.6.0 with API support?

Hi,

Already added.
Activity: 15
Can you add CryptoDredge 0.6.0 with API support?
Activity: 4
What happened to you Discord Link?
Thank you for the TIP, i'm gonna check it out soon, if it works, i can include it in next versions.
Activity: 16
Hi There!

I'm doing some testes, and I'm using a Asus RX570 4GB ROG STRIX. I'm current able to see all the informations, except the power consumption, it informs GPU0: 0 W

Am I doing something wrong, or this is a current bug? I'm on version: 0.0.19a

Thanks.

Hello,

Windows AMD does not report power usage, only linux with EthMonitoring OS does currently.
Hi. I see that you are constantly asked this question about the power consumption of Amd but I have not found an answer for myself, will it be implemented in the near future and do you have any success in this?

Hello,

For Linux it works yes, for windows no success yet.

Since you provide us with such a great tool, let me give you an idea.

Since it looks like your app cannot obtain the power consumption directly from the GPU, you could use GPU-z, which provides a log to file option. You could then configure your app to execute GPU-z with a set of configurations, like capture interval, and then capture the parameters from the file. Hope it helps!

BTW, KUDOS for the "update button" on the web page. I used it, and it worked like a charm!
Hi There!

I'm doing some testes, and I'm using a Asus RX570 4GB ROG STRIX. I'm current able to see all the informations, except the power consumption, it informs GPU0: 0 W

Thanks.

Hello,

Windows AMD does not report power usage, only linux with EthMonitoring OS does currently.
Hi. I see that you are constantly asked this question about the power consumption of Amd but I have not found an answer for myself, will it be implemented in the near future and do you have any success in this?

Hello,

Very sad . a very useful feature for me. I will very much hope that you will succeed, because I have not seen the program better than yours for monitoring and farm management and I would like to say thank you very much for your work.
But can you tell me if I can use any program for monitoring the system through api Ethcontrol to monitor consumption?
And the second thing I would like to ask. I just can not find where you can look at the statistics for the found shares separately for each card and not the total for rig. Claymore Dual Miner gives such statistics, but this is not realized in Ethmonitoring as I understand it.
Hi There!

Thanks.

Hello,

Hello,

Hi There!

Thanks.

Hello,

EthControl v2.22 Linux released, with fix for 6 > GPU OC.

CCMiner 2.3 added and TDXMiner.
It seems Auto Update Ethcontrol stopped working, now I have to update manually  Cry

It's because of that major update for OC stuff, needs admin access.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
It seems Auto Update Ethcontrol stopped working, now I have to update manually  Cry
In the latest EthControl do you still need UAC to be disabled? I don't really feel comfortable doing this from a security standpoint.

BTW, will you update to Z-ENEMY VER 1.11 (PUBLIC v4)? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3378390.0;all

For reboot to run EthControl with admin access, you need UAC disabled or it will display that popup for allowing it.
Pages:
Jump to: