Pages:
Author

Topic: EthMonitoring \ EthControl (EWBF, Claymore's, CCMiner, AntMiner, Android/iOS) - page 8. (Read 25464 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Hello Mr Nokia555.
sorry , but I have to point it out that , it will be fair if you just  explicit say on the first post, that 1 rig is free and the rest is 2 $ / Month/user(or rig)

Btw, nice software for people with reasonable size rigs, I have 4 rigs with 6x 1050 ti 4gb , and its not worth it

Activity: 392
Merit: 266
EthMonitoring.com
EthMonitoring v0.0.30 released:
https://github.com/JamesSmith2/EthMonitoring/releases

Code:
Added bMiner support
Added PhoenixMiner support
Added localhost StatsOnly mode to report only GPU Temp,Power (Nvidia Only),Fan speed
Added GPU list box for localhost use
- Supports multiple miners on same rig for multiminers like sniffdog,nemos etc.. (https://ethmonitoring.com/site/faq)
EthMonitoring.com
New pools profit monitoring layout out.

EthMonitoring.com
Hey,

Can you join our discord, i'l send you a beta version of v31, to see if it helps you out. https://discord.gg/F4Y3RFC
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi all, I am interested in this software.

I am using sniffdog (ahashpool fork) on Windows 10, which is switching between ccmineralexis, ccminerklaust, tpruvot, palgin.

Do I use ethmonitoring or ethcontrol?

Thank you.

Hi,

You must use EthMonitoring for it, v31 will be online soon.

Thanks. I started to use the monitor and I like it.

However, for some reason the monitor can see status of all ccminer except klaust. For example I will get data/stats reported when ccminer-alexis or tuprovt runs but when my sniffdog switches to klaust, monitor doesnt see it and reports offline. I tried to check if it was issue with klaust not havin the api port open but I think it is. Do you have any ideas?

Thank you.
EthMonitoring.com
EthOS & nvOC users, who want to connect your rigs to EthMonitoring system, can use EthControl Linux for it.

Here's a quick set up guide for it:

Highlights:

* Supports custom OC settings, you can add them to box before & after command, example on site
* Easy to manage from web/app to change new config/algo
* GPU stats fully reported (Nvidia has power/core/memclocks additional / AMD coming soon)
* Full notifications support for GPU temps, fan speed, hashrate, offline etc.
* Supports remote console view of CCMiner, EWBF, ZM, Claymore from app/web
* Supports tracking on site/app
* Supports EthMiner
* Supports Claymore Dual miner
* Supports Claymore cryptonote
* Supports CCMiner forks tpruvot/klaust/SP mods etc..
* Supports BMiner
* Supports ZM Dstm
* Supports EWBF

1. Go to EthMonitoring.com, register / login
2. Copy access token from Settings page
3. Download EthControl linux: wget https://github.com/JamesSmith2/EthControlLinux/releases/download/1.4/EthControlLinuxv1.4.zip && unzip EthControlLinuxv1.4.zip && chmod +x EthControl
4. Example startup line: ./EthControl --accessToken=xxx --rigName=rig01
4.1. If you get Invalid access token, check "T" in accessToken word.
5. Go to EthMonitoring.com, register / login
6. From menu choose EthControl
6.1 Press add new config
6.2 Fill the new config for you rig example: Claymore Dual miner v10.6 and save it
7. Go to Miners on menu
7.1 Select yellow button on your rig that is listed there
7.2 Select config from dropdown and press save
8. Check terminal window, it should be starting downloading miner and mining soon.

9. End picture:
EthMonitoring.com

I am using sniffdog (ahashpool fork) on Windows 10, which is switching between ccmineralexis, ccminerklaust, tpruvot, palgin.

Thank you.

Hi,

You must use EthMonitoring for it, v31 will be online soon.
Activity: 8

Thank you.

EthMonitoring.com
EthControl Linux v1.4 released:

https://github.com/JamesSmith2/EthControlLinux/releases

Added Bminer support
Added nvidia-smi reading support for power usage, clocks, memory, fan speed and temperature
Few bug fixes for console reporting and detection
Added display console option, works with ccminer, bminer, zm, ewbf (Claymore uses web version for console view or log file)
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Realy nice watcher i like it. Love notification on my phone and i will use this for future. nicehash calculator will be nice to add.
Activity: 11
jeah i saw that but its empty too...
EthMonitoring.com
ok you mean on ethmonitoring.com? i changed it to crash reports only text...it was on  before but where can i find them on the rig?

Hi,

There's crash reports button on "Miners" page, just before rigs list.
ok you mean on ethmonitoring.com? i changed it to crash reports only text...it was on  before but where can i find them on the rig?
EthMonitoring.com
hello can someone tell me where i can find the log file when i'm running ethcontrol? i see that the rig uptime is less than it should be so there is something happened but i cant see what.
where can i find this log file..please help me..im getting crazy...

Hi, try enabling crash reports from miner edit page.
hello can someone tell me where i can find the log file when i'm running ethcontrol? i see that the rig uptime is less than it should be so there is something happened but i cant see what.
where can i find this log file..please help me..im getting crazy...
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Hello! Is it planned to implement the system "multi algo profit switching miner"? It would be great!
Example miningpoolhub

Hi,

Yes it is, it's in progress currently.

good news! It would be perfect if nicehash could be implemented? Would this be possible?
EthMonitoring.com
Hello! Is it planned to implement the system "multi algo profit switching miner"? It would be great!
Example miningpoolhub

Hi,

Yes it is, it's in progress currently.
Activity: 22
Example miningpoolhub
EthMonitoring.com
Thanks for the speedy reply. That was my thoughts - so the dramatic difference is whattomine being so rubbish at updating things? Cheesy

Well the lux calc has been always off if you ask me :/
Activity: 10
Thanks for the speedy reply. That was my thoughts - so the dramatic difference is whattomine being so rubbish at updating things? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: