Pages:
Author

Topic: EthMonitoring \ EthControl (EWBF, Claymore's, CCMiner, AntMiner, Android/iOS) - page 7. (Read 25464 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 266
EthMonitoring.com
Pool owners EthMonitoring.com has it's own affiliate system, each user gets -5% more off and you get 10% from each premium payment. Contact me for more info.
EthMonitoring.com
Released v0.0.19 EthControl:
https://github.com/JamesSmith2/EthControl/releases/tag/0.0.19
Added Excavator support
Added No API / Stats only support
Added XMR-Stak support
Added Gateless Gate support
Added backup server support if cloudflare fails
Added Custom config support (can create .conf files for sgminer, xmrstak etc.)
Fixed SGMiner H/s, Kh/s detection
Fixed PhoenixMiner console view freezing
Fixed stats exception appearing in a while
EthMonitoring.com
ZM Dstm updated to 0.6 for EthControl Windows/Linux
EthMonitoring.com
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Web updates:

Added foldering system for configs
Added custom miner upload for EthControl, now you can deploy your custom forks to your rigs with only few clicks.

Folder is very useful for miner who mine so many kind of coins. Thanks  Wink
EthMonitoring.com
Web updates:

Added foldering system for configs
Added custom miner upload for EthControl, now you can deploy your custom forks to your rigs with only few clicks.

EthMonitoring.com
How can I use this and have it update my overclock settings for nvidia and also boot this program when the system reboots??

Hi,

Can you join here: https://discord.gg/F4Y3RFC we have manual @ #resources for it
EthMonitoring.com
Is there any way I can rearrange the GPU. If I compare the arrangement of my GPU in Claymore and compare it with the one on the EthMonitor, they dont match up.

Not currently, i'm working on solution for it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
How can I use this and have it update my overclock settings for nvidia and also boot this program when the system reboots??
Activity: 23
Is there any way I can rearrange the GPU. If I compare the arrangement of my GPU in Claymore and compare it with the one on the EthMonitor, they dont match up.
EthMonitoring.com
I installed EthControl for Linux on my SMOS/EWBF rig and the hash rate went to crap.  I went from 700+ sol/s to 200 sol/s per card and it didn’t recognize the last card.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?  Or can I just run monitoring somehow, as SMOS already manages the configuration side of things?

Thanks!

Hey, i think you runned two instances same time mby?

That could have been the case.  How do I just monitor a Linux based rig?

You can use EthMonitoring windows version from other PC or just linux python https://github.com/JamesSmith2/EthMonitoringLinux
Activity: 25
I installed EthControl for Linux on my SMOS/EWBF rig and the hash rate went to crap.  I went from 700+ sol/s to 200 sol/s per card and it didn’t recognize the last card.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?  Or can I just run monitoring somehow, as SMOS already manages the configuration side of things?

Thanks!

That could have been the case.  How do I just monitor a Linux based rig?
EthMonitoring.com

Thanks!

Activity: 25

Thanks!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Is there a way to implement GPU Temp monitoring, I had a rig that EthControl keeps stalling on, and control says it's mining but temp is like 30c and when I remote in I see EthControl is stalled. I have a script running now that will monitor GPU temps and if Temps drop it taskkills EthControl and restarts it back up, just wondering if this can be done on EthControl side so dont have to run extra scripts.

Do you have Nvidia or AMD cards? Can you come to discord related to this matter, so we can check what's really happening there.

Not really much happening. Couple times I've checked the app is just stuck  -  hashrate will say like 5pm or something, and it'll be 8am, so it hasn't hashed for hours. Also the it will read correct wattage draw in the other panel, like 29watts or whatever it is. Close EthControl, double click EthControl and it works like normal. It just freezes for some reason once in a while, if you put in some kind of check to reset it, wouldn't have to do it manually.

I started a secondary script that reads GPU temp and will reset ethcontrol if GPU temps hit 40c it taskkill program then relaunch the program. works no issues now, but would be great if the issue was fixed on EthControl side and I ddin't have to run a secandary script.
EthMonitoring.com
Hi Smiley

I just discovered your application it is TOP!

I do not have the hashrate of each GPU with ccminer to mine ETN.

Do you know why ?

thank you for your help.

I think it's the rounding issue with ccminer, it's too low value for h/s, ccminer default is kh/s.

Updated Antminer A3 support.
EthMonitoring.com
Is there a way to implement GPU Temp monitoring, I had a rig that EthControl keeps stalling on, and control says it's mining but temp is like 30c and when I remote in I see EthControl is stalled. I have a script running now that will monitor GPU temps and if Temps drop it taskkills EthControl and restarts it back up, just wondering if this can be done on EthControl side so dont have to run extra scripts.

Do you have Nvidia or AMD cards? Can you come to discord related to this matter, so we can check what's really happening there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 4
Hi!
BMiner monitoring is not working, seeing "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" text in "Hashrate 1 " column, even if the miner is offline

Tried with BMiner 5.2.0 and 5.3.0, EthMonitoring 0.0.30
EthMonitoring.com
Hello Mr Nokia555.
sorry , but I have to point it out that , it will be fair if you just  explicit say on the first post, that 1 rig is free and the rest is 2 $ / Month/user(or rig)

Btw, nice software for people with reasonable size rigs, I have 4 rigs with 6x 1050 ti 4gb , and its not worth it

Thank you for reminding me, added it.
Pages:
Jump to: