Pages:
Author

Topic: EthMonitoring \ EthControl (EWBF, Claymore's, CCMiner, AntMiner, Android/iOS) - page 4. (Read 25464 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 266
EthMonitoring.com
All beta testers get free premium for 3 months for 3 rigs.

EthMonitoring OS v0.1 AMD is waiting for testers and also EthControl V20 Beta for Windows with Nvidia OC panel waiting for more users to test.
EthMonitoring.com
I was reading on another thread that SRBMiner is about to be added to ethcontrol. When possible, would you mind adding Solacecoin and Haven Protocol for tracking?

Hi, I'm adding new coins when i get this new version of EthControl out with AMD/Nvidia OC panels.

Hi guys, can someone tell me why i cant see wattage on version 0.0.34? srbminer.

AMD gpu-s don't report power usage currently, only nvidia.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
I was reading on another thread that SRBMiner is about to be added to ethcontrol. When possible, would you mind adding Solacecoin and Haven Protocol for tracking?
Activity: 349
Merit: 102
Hi guys, can someone tell me why i cant see wattage on version 0.0.34? srbminer.

Probably best to jump on Discord (see link ^^)
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
EthMonitoring.com
I'm looking for beta testers, i have Linux EthMonitoring OS ready for AMD cards (Nvidia needs some tests and good to go also).

Also i have new V20 EthControl waiting for testers.

Currently in testing features for EthControl v20 Windows
- Youtube guide for OC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIiSWqyZdo0
- Nvidia OC profiles
- Nvidia custom OC settings
- Nvidia FAN Curve settings
- AMD FAN Curve settings
- No AMD OC currently available

EthMonitoring OS AMD v0.1
- EthControl v2.0 Linux (of course supports remote deployment for custom ccminers, claymores etc)
- AMD OC profiles
- AMD OC custom settings
- AMD FAN curve settings
- AMD Power usage reporting (new)

EthMonitoring OS nVidia v0.1
- EthControl v2.0 Linux (of course supports remote deployment for custom ccminers, claymores etc)
- Nvidia OC profiles
- Nvidia OC custom settings
- Nvidia FAN Curve settings

Few screens about new interfaces:

If you want to start testing and join EthMonitoring community, join us in Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/F4Y3RFC
EthMonitoring.com
EthMonitoring.com
what ip address and port number should be used? localhost? Thank you for adding it so quickly

Edit -> I figured it out. Use localhost and the port number set in the XMR stak config

Hey, Sorry for delay answer, yes.

Also i made some videos for "How-To": https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQXtV0Is2xFBjG_FqlveyHw
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
what ip address and port number should be used? localhost? Thank you for adding it so quickly

Edit -> I figured it out. Use localhost and the port number set in the XMR stak config
EthMonitoring.com
Is is possible to get hashrate and temp display for xmr stak? I know its primarily an ether mining monitor but the option is there for ethcontrol but none of the stats get displayed.

Thank you

Hey, can you try this: https://github.com/JamesSmith2/EthMonitoring/releases/tag/0.0.33
Activity: 9
Is is possible to get hashrate and temp display for xmr stak? I know its primarily an ether mining monitor but the option is there for ethcontrol but none of the stats get displayed.

Thank you
EthMonitoring.com
Activity: 84
Thanks a lot.This is very good enough for now. I am running my own script and use the api to switch the config.

Hey, if you have something great and and want to integrate it, you can always contact me on Discord, we can work something good out of it.

I am writing an experimental node.js (not my main expertise) app to auto switch ethmonitoring config based on WTM and mine the algo on MPH. It's very basic basic at this moment. I'll reach to you when there is something useful.
EthMonitoring.com
Thanks a lot.This is very good enough for now. I am running my own script and use the api to switch the config.

Hey, if you have something great and and want to integrate it, you can always contact me on Discord, we can work something good out of it.
EthMonitoring.com
I know that many people asked about "profit switching" feature and dev replied "working on it". I want to ask about ETA. When can we have it?
Another question is about "REST API" which I asked about two months ago and got the same answer "working on it".
EthMonitoring is a great tool to manage my rigs remotely and I really love it. But right now with all these low profitability I really need this "profit switching" feature in order to maximise/auto convert profits to coins we love to have but not profitable to mine.

My premium membership is going to expire sometimes in May and if I can't have those features, I sadly have to move to awesome miner (against my will). Really hoping the dev can speed up and introduce one of those features soon. 

Hi,

Sorry for the delay for profit switching. API is currently in testing and available: https://ethmonitoring.com/site/api
I know that many people asked about "profit switching" feature and dev replied "working on it". I want to ask about ETA. When can we have it?
Another question is about "REST API" which I asked about two months ago and got the same answer "working on it".
EthMonitoring is a great tool to manage my rigs remotely and I really love it. But right now with all these low profitability I really need this "profit switching" feature in order to maximise/auto convert profits to coins we love to have but not profitable to mine.

My premium membership is going to expire sometimes in May and if I can't have those features, I sadly have to move to awesome miner (against my will). Really hoping the dev can speed up and introduce one of those features soon. 
EthMonitoring.com
Could you add monitoring support for SRBMiner.

Hey,

Sure i can add it to list soon.

Activity: 23
Could you add monitoring support for SRBMiner.
Pages:
Jump to: