Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethnic cleansing in Ukraine. - page 16. (Read 19769 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
May 21, 2014, 03:09:01 AM

Shelling of civilian homes in Slavjansk. People are left without homes or dead. An unreported humanitarian disaster happening yet again.

Some think this a scorched earth policy to exterminate people from the city of Slavjansk so as to start prospecting for shale gas on this territory.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
May 20, 2014, 01:13:06 PM
Their finish is came closer... Renat Akhmetov's call against Donetsk Republic has been failed today. I suppose that next steps are:

1. removal of his puppets from the power;
2. deportation.

It will be interesting to see the reaction from Putin as well. Akhmetov is having business interests in Russia, as well as in the EU. If he sides with the EU, then he will incur loses in Russia.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
May 20, 2014, 12:42:45 PM
Their finish is came closer... Renat Akhmetov's call against Donetsk Republic has been failed today. I suppose that next steps are:

1. removal of his puppets from the power;
2. deportation.
Activity: 448
May 20, 2014, 11:10:48 AM
This is a brutal mass murder ..........sad we don't learn nothing form history
http://ersieesist.livejournal.com/813.html?page=3
Did read thought this whole article...is it for real or just conspiracy?
Yes, is real and is happening now,in 2014,under our nose.
legendary
May 20, 2014, 07:47:05 AM
When Muslims burn people alive, it’s called terrorism. When Ukrainians do it, it’s called “Russia’s fault”:

http://themadjewess.com/2014/05/06/odessa-when-muslims-burn-people-alive-its-called-terrorism-when-ukrainians-do-it-its-called-russias-fault/
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
May 20, 2014, 06:32:53 AM
Unfortunately, it's real just like air in your room or calcium in your bones. There are hundreds of witnesses and dozens of proofs, but ukrainian officials simply don't care.
I'm following it for some time but i thought that that mass murder in that building was something more accidental not so good planed...

To understand the dynamics of the Odessa massacre you should watch the videos referenced here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6701218

The whole thing was well-coordinated. Also, there is a recording of one of the organisers reporting the day before the massacre to a Kiev-representative Parubij that everything is ready and that the local police is informed on what to do.
Activity: 434
May 20, 2014, 06:25:14 AM
Unfortunately, it's real just like air in your room or calcium in your bones. There are hundreds of witnesses and dozens of proofs, but ukrainian officials simply don't care.
I'm following it for some time but i thought that that mass murder in that building was something more accidental not so good planed...
legendary
May 20, 2014, 12:01:57 AM
I guess you most have a more reliable source about that surprising new version of the facts you wrote about than the one I just quoted above, Human Rights Watch.

Surprising new version of facts. Now let's talk about the census figures which were conducted under the supervision of the NATO.

According to the latest census, Kosovo is home to some 1,616,869 Albanians and some 25,532 Serbs. Twenty years ago, it was 1,596,072 and 194,190 respectively.

As we can see, the number of the Albanians increased by 1.3%, while that of the Serbs declined by 87%. Still you are having doubts about my version?
May 19, 2014, 10:41:28 PM
Human Rights Watch.
If You will, You can start some topic about Kosovo.
Activity: 481
Merit: 268
May 19, 2014, 10:31:06 PM
I guess you most have a more reliable source about that surprising new version of the facts you wrote about than the one I just quoted above, Human Rights Watch.
legendary
May 19, 2014, 10:05:11 PM
I was talking about the mass expulsion of albanians from Kosovo (of course, the major part of them had nothing to do with  albanians terrorists) after the NATO bombing started.

Only a small portion of the Albanians decided to flee from Kosovo (most of them family members of the KLA terrorists). Compare that to the Serbs, who lost more than 80% of their population. There was no mass expulsion of Albanians. The only mass expulsion which happened in Kosovo was for the ethnic Serbs and other minorities such as the Roma.
May 19, 2014, 09:51:47 PM
Human rights watch writes that the Serbians expelled more than 800,000 ethnic Albanians from Kosovo in 1999, after the bombing started (http://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/kosovo/undword.htm). If you think this was justified on "illegal immigration" or even on terrorism by a minority of albanians, well, I wonder if you think your position is reasonable... but forget about it, no point debating this issue.

I have little doubt that the KLA did terrorist attacks against serbian civilians and ethnic albanians considerer as "traitors", much worst than its attacks against the special Serbian police.

No use posting videos in russian, I can't understand a thing. Are you saying that the Ukrainian Government armed the ethnic Russians on Crimea?

I have no personal interest in the conflict. Since I'm aware western press hasn't been fair on Russia on this issue, I'm willing to read other versions, but only with some factual support.
May 19, 2014, 08:44:55 PM
"the mass expulsion of albanians from Kosovo"

How about mass illegal immigration from Albania to Kosovo? Exploding Churches, offering place to bases of Al-Qaeda In Albania?

If You will, you find all about episode of shooting on Serbian police cars.

Confront russian and english version on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra%C4%8Dak_massacre

About Russians in Ukraine - they will not die from hands of neo nazi and are resisting on operation, that is planned for pushing out Russians or killing them, and it is pronounced by armed "Ukrainians", see topic start.

Armed by whom?
You have no info about in Your TV and News?

Watch please: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUtBuRlcYI8 Ukrainian army and police and special forces give Kalashnikov and other weapons in many other episodes.
In Solntsedar is huge (HUGE) arsenal in hand of Donetsk Repulic.

WW2 anti tank gun

May 19, 2014, 08:12:53 PM
I was talking about the mass expulsion of albanians from Kosovo (of course, the major part of them had nothing to do with  albanians terrorists) after the NATO bombing started. A wrong (the bombing) doesn't justify a massive wrong against all people. I have serious doubts that Serbia used excessive force before the bombing started.

On the ethnic Russians in Ukraine, I understand their desire to unite with Russia and their suspicions on the new Ukrainian government, but they started picking up arms (with the help of some coming from Crimea, I don't know armed by whom: Russia?) before serious problems started.
Pages:
Jump to: