Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 36. (Read 5017 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 12:11:40 AM
If we are  talking about the possible profit that we get ripple is good because it's not hard to increase 10times more while ethereum it's hard to increase 10 times the price brcause the price is already thousands dollars.  But more potential to increase is ethereum because this is fully tested whil ripple is new coin and even they have potential to increase they have possibility the price will decrease more.
Activity: 96
January 31, 2018, 12:08:24 AM
Ehtereum still deserve to be invested due  to it's stability and scalability.
Although they're both Top Altcoins but still Ethereum is the clear winner when it comes into profit.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 12:05:21 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?
Both are worth buying, i advise to invest in ripple and ethereum as they are worth and to minimize your loss if one is falling off, profits or not it depends on how the future, because we do not know for sure, and if you have to choose one course I suggest ethereum because I think the risk of falling low.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 30, 2018, 11:52:44 PM
I have both of them etherium is stable and all altcoins is using it as gas fee in every transaction while xrp its application  are widely used by its merchants such as banks, online payment company and other merchants that do online transactions that involved money. i saw bright future for both of this coin so i just keep  holing it for ling term
Activity: 33
January 30, 2018, 11:29:28 PM
Ripple for the long run and Ethereum for short term.
Activity: 259
January 30, 2018, 11:17:06 PM
I think you should buy Ethereum. It is good to invest in the Ethereum. For me I would choose ethereum because I don't have any background on ripple.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 01:52:56 PM
Personally I prefer ETH, but I think Ripple is better for day trading.
Activity: 406
January 30, 2018, 01:31:51 PM
In my opinion Ethereum is more stable and potentially strong coin than ripple in price and it is gradually grow-up whereas Ripple is highly volatile and risky.

Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 01:26:47 PM
I think ripple is not a good coin for long term investments and also I think it can not be a real competitor of ethereum. In my opinion, Ripple can be a good coin just in the terms of its dump and pump situations.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 30, 2018, 01:23:48 PM
I bought both coins. It seems to me that both ripple and ether can bring me a good income in 2018. Now these are the two most powerful projects.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
The world is flat...
January 30, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

I'm with ethereum about 12 monthes and i wish you to use the ETH, it's stable.
Activity: 25
January 30, 2018, 01:20:39 PM
2 hands for Etehereum, I think Ripple is centralized scam , my personal opinion of course but I don't trust it.
Activity: 34
January 30, 2018, 01:17:59 PM
I used to have both of them in my portfolio but in the hype of XRP I sold my stash and I have no current plan to reinvest in it. Etherium is for me a better option to rely on base don the current status of it and majority of projects based on their platform.
Activity: 234
January 30, 2018, 01:17:18 PM
Ethereum promises great growth for a long time, most ICO and projects use it. All tokens use ETH even for sending them. Ripple is just shitcoin which want to move all to banking system. Forget about it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 30, 2018, 01:14:19 PM
I think that you should buy and hold both of them simply because both of them have tremendous potential and both can really show enormous amount of growth in future. Ethereum being the master of all smart contracts is one of the world's most popular crypto and ripple on the other hand is based upon the idea of global value transfer and is partnering with many banks like uni credit. Diversification between these two can help you earn good amounts of returns for sure.
Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs
January 30, 2018, 01:10:16 PM
Personally, now, I would not buy any of them because they are very expensive, but if you take on the prospect of these two coins then of course that ethereum. Ripple decentralized and for me it's enough to not buy it
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
January 30, 2018, 01:05:44 PM
If I were to choose between these coins. Of course I will pick ethereum. It is highly successful especially this time that its price pumped up to 1300 usd. And the great thing about this coin is the successfulness of its platform. Right now, tokens are using eth platform for their icos.
Activity: 17
January 30, 2018, 01:04:30 PM
Of course you know the answer to that question. Ethereum all the way the price right now said for itself. ETH is decentrailized, ripple is centralized so people here in crypto would support ETH.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 01:03:17 PM
I would buy both coins. The price of ETH will only grow. Ripple also a very promising coin. And for the moment is much cheaper ETH. A good opportunity to take advantage of this.
Both can be a profitable but I still have the best for all crypto. I choose Ethereum than ripple possibly because I dont focus only in one coin. The best is buy when you can afford to invest then wait for the price increase.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Shopify Developer
January 30, 2018, 01:02:12 PM
I want ETH more than Ripple.
I use Ripple for some deals because of the low fees.
Pages:
Jump to: