Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 35. (Read 5017 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 107
January 31, 2018, 02:02:06 PM
Everything will depend on which coin the forks come out with earlier. As far as I know, the algorithms of coins are updated and both will be worthy of attention. The etherium can replace bitcoin in the near future, since the confidence in the latter in my opinion is falling.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 01:03:19 PM
I think you should invest in both Ethereum and Ripple. Make some time to read and understand more about them. As they say you can build Ripple using Ethereum but you can't build Ethereum using ripple.
Ethereum has Vitalik and strong foundation. Ethereum network allows anyone with a technical background to create tokens and smart contracts. On the other hand you can take advantage of the Ripple because of its low value. Even small uptrend can give you good return.
Activity: 182
January 31, 2018, 03:33:01 AM
for now I choose both, because ethereum and ripple can be said stable even though currently in the red position. but I believe it will come back as it was and quickly rise.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 03:24:42 AM
If you have funds buy them both,as they are both valuable,for long term investment ethereum is a nice pick as its value has been very stable lately,with a very solid platform like Btc and strong support from the community itself it looks like priming up for a big push this year,so i really expect its value to pump up more in the middle of the year.For ripple i prefer it as a short term or day trading coins because of its low value i can really buy it in volume and practice trading.
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 02:24:14 AM
I suggest you both the coins Ethereum and Ripple because both the coins have more potential to grow. Don't put all your money in one coin always split your investments.
Activity: 462
January 31, 2018, 01:48:05 AM
I think Both are good, but I personally prefer ETH but you can buy and hold both of them. because both of them have future of growth. actually, they are completely different but you should buy and hold both. another thing is that ripple being almost centralized and its price is almost stable.

Activity: 3
January 31, 2018, 01:34:35 AM
Ethereum for sure  Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
January 31, 2018, 01:31:42 AM
ETH is better in many aspects. Instead of ripple I would prefer NEO.
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
January 31, 2018, 01:30:29 AM
Cons with little price have more chances to make many multiple in price, but ripple is exception. I think xrp created for scamming us.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
January 31, 2018, 01:27:47 AM
Etherium & Ripple are both good quality coins. However, in my opinion, Etherium is a little ahead. There is a lot of surprises in crypto as well as going ahead with Bitcoin. These two coins can be expected to go far in the future.
Activity: 327
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 01:22:01 AM
Ethereum for short term and ripple for the long run,do some research mate so you would undestand what to buy.
Ethereum for long term and ripple for short term. Personally, I will only invest in ETH for both long term and short term.
Activity: 135
January 31, 2018, 12:44:54 AM
Ethereum. The echosystem is much stronger and it's much more open. There are already a lot of developers developing Dapps on Ethereum.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 12:39:35 AM
Ethereum seems to be the right pick than ripple. As the peer pressure is found high over bitcoin, right now we haven't got large scale impact on ethereum. Possibly ethereum won't go low as the market is somehow stable with gradual price pumping even at hard times of entire crashing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 12:38:56 AM
I prefer ETH, since in addition to offering smart contracts it is a network that provides greater stability and scalability
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 31, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
I would rather choose and invest in Ripple than Ethereum
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 31, 2018, 12:29:19 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?
For me ethereum and ripple are better now , but if I were to choose between these coins. Of course I will pick ethereum. It is highly successful especially this time that its price pumped up to 13 great thing00 usd. And the about this coin is the successfulness of its platform. Right now, tokens are using eth platform for their icos.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
January 31, 2018, 12:23:10 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethurum or ripple?

Ethereun is better than ripple, bceause eth is the best altcoin that ever made, and ethereum now has many investors, also ethereum is the second largesr crypto and the biggest altcoin, ripple is noy bad but there is more greater than it which is the ethereum,

In a more general context, I agree. However, I would say that they have their advantages depending on the type of investment you want to make. Ripple is one of those liw tier coins in terms of value, but it can also be a good source of short term profit. It can provide you fair enough gain, and it can be moved quickly as well. On the other hand, Ethereum is more of a long term investment type of coin; also, it is more expensive to invest on, so you would need a higher capital. But, the return is also greater.
Activity: 122
January 31, 2018, 12:21:10 AM
I think of course Ethereum. There's a smart contract in ethereum. on the other hand, ethereum. decentralized. but ripple centralized.. Ripple  made a good start this year being able to over take eTh from its 2nd spot in the market but after a while eTh proved to be one of the most stable cryptos out there being able to over take ripple in a short while.
Activity: 46
January 31, 2018, 12:18:15 AM
The etherium will definitely grow, too much in the world of crypto-currency is tied to it. But ripple is a dark horse.
Năm 2017 ETH đã đạt hơn 1000$ và mong rằng trong 2018 nó sẽ cán mốc 2500$
Activity: 94
January 31, 2018, 12:13:54 AM
Ethereum has a type of network with a transaction rate that is not fast and not slow, but the Smart Contract service can be used to perform a kontrack. Ripple  made a good start this year being able to over take ETh from its 2nd spot in the market but after a while ETh proved to be one of the most stable cryptos out there being able to over take ripple in a short while.
Pages:
Jump to: