Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 7. (Read 5010 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 22
May 04, 2018, 01:13:59 PM
Both are good coins but Ethereum is much better - it is a decentralized platform for smart contracts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
May 04, 2018, 01:06:53 PM
Ethereum for sure! If you want to get a coin that's focused on banking take a look at Wanchain. It's fully decentralized and it has potential to revolutionize the banking industry.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 01:02:57 PM
ETH is always my first choice. The platform and potential of Ethereum are much better than ripple. The development of ETH also increased rapidly and strongly in recent times. However, I think ripple is also a good altcoin, It's not a coincidence that it's in the top 3 of the crypto world. There were times Ripple overtook ETH but that was only temporary, I still trust Ethereum and I believe in the fundamentals of Etherum
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
May 03, 2018, 03:24:50 PM
I do not understand how you can compare these two coins. The only thing they look similar is total capitalization. Ripple is a centralized coin, which does not bring any benefit to block chain community. Etherium is one of market leaders who, through smart contracts, develop the sphere of cryptocurrency. Do not buy ripple, buy eth.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 03, 2018, 09:38:57 AM
Ethereum. The ripple is not really decentralized while the ETH is decentralized. Another reason is that many banks use the Ripple ecosystem, but that not means the banks use the Ripple coin.
Activity: 266
May 03, 2018, 09:33:57 AM
I would lean toward the Etherium of the two. Very promising token, I think its price should increase several times (someone in general predicts 15k $ for 1 etherium). Ripple is a more risky investment, but everyone knows how it can grow (and fall)
Activity: 28
May 03, 2018, 09:23:01 AM
I agree with you about Ethereum. But I don't think there a more money to me made in short time with Ripple. I don't think Ripple will increase so quick as it did in December.
Activity: 103
May 02, 2018, 07:32:15 AM
Both are good, but I prefer Ethereum. I think Ethereum's technology is more advantageous and Ethereum's prices are more stable. However, Ripple's short-term investment is also very good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 06:45:39 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?
None of them is good..  I would take binance coin or eos I where you ripple is easy influenced by the downfall of ethereum unlike the two mention above
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 06:43:26 AM
I support many of the opponents of the ripple. This cryptocurrency does not quite meet the requirements of our community and is completely centralized.
Activity: 84
May 02, 2018, 06:36:43 AM
If we are  talking about the possible profit that we get ripple is good because it's not hard to increase 10times more while ethereum it's hard to increase 10 times the price brcause the price is already thousands dollars.  But more potential to increase is ethereum because this is fully tested whil ripple is new coin and even they have potential to increase they have possibility the price will decrease more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 01:36:20 AM
Do research on altcoin you want to buy. But I think it's better to buy ethereum than ripple. The price of ethereum is much more stable than ripple, automatic ethereum is more advantageous than ripple.
Activity: 91
May 01, 2018, 01:21:35 AM
Until now I just to love ethereum because Im truly believe the ethereum platform and blockchain technology, now more projects of ethereum are launching in crypto currency and more investors are willing to invest.
Activity: 18
May 01, 2018, 01:11:52 AM
I certainly chose Ethereum, because Ethereum is great for trading of course. And it must be remembered Ethereum will continue to increase the price because Ethereum Usage is very much.
Activity: 476
April 29, 2018, 04:16:26 AM
The etherium will definitely grow, the whole world of crypto-currency is tied to it. Ethereum is the clear winner here and deserve to be invested due to it's stability and scalability.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 28, 2018, 07:54:50 PM

I choose both because I hold these both coins as my investment because I believe and I trust both coins have potential to grow their price and the profits I receive in the future are become he and expensive.
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 07:48:00 PM
The two coin even though they are close to each other on coin market cap but they cannot be compared to each other, eth is far more better than ripple, I will choose over and over again in place of ripple, eth is a smart contract blockchain.
Activity: 476
April 28, 2018, 07:43:34 PM
There is nothing wrong to buy both. Both coins are good and we will not lose if we buy both. It will benefit greatly if we sell it again at the highest price. Although the price is unpredictable, but we can see that eth and ripple will not disappoint.
Activity: 378
April 28, 2018, 06:53:02 PM
Ethereum has already established itself as a reliable platform for ico. And Ripple, in turn, cooperates with many banks, which is also impressive. Why don't you buy both? Both coins are very promising!
There is no doubt that both ripple and ethereum can help us to be very profitable before this year or 2018 will end and i believe that buying ethereum and ripple is a great strategy to make many profit becuause there price is cheap and really affordable, but has a good future.
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
April 28, 2018, 06:52:38 PM
Ripple and Ethereum are in a strong growth phase and I believe it will grow stronger in the near future. Ripple will bring more profit to investors because it is currently very low value and will easily increase sharply. You can also split capital and invest in both ETH and XRP to optimize returns and reduce risk.

I don't think that Ripple will bring more profit tot investors, because a lot of them invested when the price was higher. Ripples reputation suffer a lot of this Pump and Dump, so will take some time to recover, before serious Pump again.
Pages:
Jump to: