Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 9. (Read 5010 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
Every time I have doubt between two coins I buy both of them, you can do that too, if you really want to pick one pick ether. I don't trust ripple to much and I don't think it will be successful, eth is on the other hand platform for smart contracts and their era has just begun. I think ether have big potential and it could reach very high value.
It is actually rather confusing to compare the two, especially after seeing what ripples have done over the
past few years, have shown significant progress and contributions. But ethereum is much more mature ...
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
April 28, 2018, 12:22:53 PM
Every time I have doubt between two coins I buy both of them, you can do that too, if you really want to pick one pick ether. I don't trust ripple to much and I don't think it will be successful, eth is on the other hand platform for smart contracts and their era has just begun. I think ether have big potential and it could reach very high value.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 12:17:33 PM
Of course ETH.
Eth is great coin sames like Bitcoin.
Yeah, Ripple now is great but im not sure that will keep longer.
I dont know how that think like that.
But, im not believe in Ripple.
I choose ETH and half all my asset now is ETH coin.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
April 28, 2018, 12:13:57 PM
The only ones who are investing on ripple are those who do not even know in where to invest, or those who are following the hype and will end up losing a lot of money because of that, of course that i prefer ethereum over it.
I think that investing in ETH is much more reliable than investing in ripple. ETH is one of the strongest coins, so I'm not afraid to buy this coin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
April 28, 2018, 12:10:51 PM
I think that investing in ETH is much more reliable than investing in ripple. ETH is one of the strongest coins, so I'm not afraid to buy this coin.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
April 28, 2018, 12:09:51 PM
I see good prospects for investments in the ethereum.I think you should buy it.I'm waiting for a good growth
Activity: 215
CryptoFan
April 28, 2018, 12:08:02 PM
Ethereum is more a platform prject, to allow projects to use tokens based on ethereum.
Ripple is just a currency for banks and companies.
Activity: 154
April 28, 2018, 12:06:17 PM
I think its not properly to compare these two differents projects but if u ask for investment I think its better to invest to Ripple than Ethereum..
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 12:02:31 PM
Both coins have bright future, but I think Eth better, it has big future. Ripple you can buy and forget about it for few years, then you will be really in great profit. For short term better is eth, already reached 860$(now 800$
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
April 27, 2018, 09:17:55 AM
investing in ethereum is very profitable than investing in ripples. the price of ethereum has risen slowly, I think this is proof that the price of ethereum will be more expensive. ethereum is more popular than ripple because many people use ethereum to buy coins at the time of ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 27, 2018, 08:57:39 AM
Both are good, the choice should depend on how long you are willing to hold them. I think Ethereum is a far more long term investment than Ripple.
Activity: 19
April 27, 2018, 08:49:42 AM
Keep looking for new crypto currencies such as Pop tokens. They can grow and compete with the oldies anytime.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 27, 2018, 08:41:55 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?

in my opinion ethereum and ripple are both good. ethereum and ripple will both benefit if we can see the opportunity and can analyze the increase in the price of cryptocurrency. to fast trading both are good but for the long term it is better ethereum because ethereum is stronger than ripple.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
April 27, 2018, 08:34:00 AM
both of them are good coins . you can put 70 percent of your investment on the ripple , the rest is in the ether . the price of eth is $680 now , and i think its market value is already very large , it is very difficult to grow substantially . the ripple will have a better return . it is $0.8 now . it will be over $10 by the end of the year .
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 27, 2018, 07:33:09 AM
Eth is older than ripple. Ethereum and Ripple had this similar battle in 2017 when they both had big run ups. So I think I will go for eth in this case. Now we are seeing a similar chain of events but in this time I think Ethereum is moving up based on it's future potential. Which is why, eth is very good for long term invest. While Ripple I think was more pump and dump. Ripple is good for short trading I guess. Again we cannot predict these things and I offer no investment advice but the Ripple technology does not seem to have been advancing and evolving at the rate of Ethereum. But all of that is just from my humble opinion. Please forgive me if I am mistaken.
Activity: 65
April 27, 2018, 07:21:55 AM
It will be safer to buy Ethereum than ripple, because Ethereum has higher capitalization.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
April 27, 2018, 07:20:16 AM
I think etherium, because the demand is very much from the riple. until now I still keep the etherium coin that I hold, I will sell it if the price is above $750
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 27, 2018, 07:10:43 AM
I choose Ethereum. now it takes the 2nd place in the rating of cryptocurrencies after bitcoin. a lot of people have invested a nice price for the purchase and I do not think that until the end of 2018. will be lower than $ 500 per unit.
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 06:58:47 AM
Ethereum would be the best choice, because this coin has already prove it`s importance in crypto world although right now the price are decreasing, but eventually it will recover sooner due to it`s demand in crypto world.
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
April 27, 2018, 06:38:16 AM
Ripple gets support from banks and its price has not reached the limit yet. If you want to invest for a long time, then Ripple is great for this. The price of the ETH has been growing for quite some time and what will happen next is hard to say.
Pages:
Jump to: