Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 11. (Read 5010 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 02:27:46 AM
If you have enough capital to invest in both coins, then buy both. Ethereum and Ripple both have a future and potential to be like bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 25, 2018, 01:32:22 AM
I prefer ripple because besides the price is cheaper than ethereum, ripple also has the potential to gain profit.
Activity: 168
April 25, 2018, 12:41:57 AM
I want to say, if you have enough funds to buy altcoin much better, you choose that both the altcoin they have are profitable and have the potential someday.Ethereum is better for short-term trading and good ripples for long-term investments that have the advantage and losses are different but all are profitable. so choose a coin that you think is good or you have to have your own decision not to depend on others.
Activity: 141
April 25, 2018, 12:30:26 AM
Ethereum is a good altcoin when compared to the other. Just for ethereum. you can benefit from time to time in investing on ethereum, and ethereum has smart contract and very much altcoin using ethereum platform.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 25, 2018, 12:21:27 AM
Ether is best for short term and if have massive investment good to hold for long term,while ripple is best for long term and cheaper than Ether but potential to grow and will hit on peak just need to hold with patience till find best moment.
Activity: 84
April 25, 2018, 12:10:21 AM
If we are  talking about the possible profit that we get ripple is good because it's not hard to increase 10times more while ethereum it's hard to increase 10 times the price brcause the price is already thousands dollars.  Undecided
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
idap.io
April 24, 2018, 12:09:08 AM
rather confused to compare the two, especially after seeing what has been done ripple over the last few years, has shown significant progress and contribution. but ethereum is much more mature
Activity: 165
April 24, 2018, 12:08:39 AM
Both can, Ethereum has a stable price, I think, Ethereum is based on the second bitcoin has a good investment value. XRP has a background of cooperation with banks, excellent teams, and investment value, so you can choose both.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 12:07:16 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?

For me, this to coins is good for long term investment, if you will go long term investment try to buy 50% Ethereum and 50% Ripple because this two coins is good, and i cannot compare this two for investment.
Activity: 97
April 24, 2018, 12:04:14 AM
Ethereum is a good altcoin when compared to the other. Therefore invest on ethereum would be much more promising than the other altcoin.
Activity: 99
April 23, 2018, 11:55:31 PM
I believe that it is better to keep these two coins in your portfolio, to decide what is better and what is worse. For what better is he hoping for two coins and to split the money equally on them
Activity: 105
April 23, 2018, 11:09:54 PM
I think Ethereum is the coin of future. Smart contracts technology, fast transactions, open source these are major advantages of the coin. Ethereum the best!
Activity: 133
April 23, 2018, 10:48:11 PM
Ethereum will reach till Bitcoin market cap, I think racing for the thron of cryptocurrency will be between Bitcoin and Ethereum. Ripple will not have very big increase in next month because almost Ripple is at the top.
Activity: 266
April 23, 2018, 12:50:48 PM
I am for Ehhereum. Ethereum has a high “immune” system where a third party can’t make changes to any data, it has also proven itself that is corruption free because of the impossibility to make any censorship. You can use ethereum for fundraising with the use of smart contracts for various projects.
And the last one is that the algorithm that is used to mine Ether tokens is called “ proof of work” and successfully avoids hacker attacks.
Activity: 434
April 23, 2018, 12:18:18 PM
There is no doubt that ripple can't be compared with Ethurum. Ethurum is superior to the current practicality and future development space. Of course, this does not deny that the ripple is also good, but I Think Ethurum is better than it.
Activity: 48
April 23, 2018, 12:17:29 PM
Just split the risks buy both of them.  Tongue
Activity: 79
April 23, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
My choice is ethereum. Because ; first of all has a more complex system than the others. secondly, smart contracts a turning point for block chains. Besides having done a very good job eth it is a fundamental project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

I do prefer Ethereum. Ethereum is good potential coin, Always ETH next to bitcoin like queen of cryptocurrencies.  I heard that one of my friend told XRP tie up with bank, I dont know whether it is true or not. I personally dont like ripple.
Activity: 113
April 23, 2018, 12:11:53 PM
Eth or ripple, you know I would definitely go with ethereum if i were you. Ripple is so vulnerable compared to ethereum which is one of the strongest coins around. Put your money in ethereum and you will have a guaranteed profit.
Activity: 101
April 23, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

I suggest to buy ETH because it has a very promising price right now which is $645, rather than to buy ripple, because this altcoin is centralize and monitor by traditional bank.

I completely agree.  The Ripple coin has no future.  And I would not advise to invest in it.  But ETH is a good choice.
Pages:
Jump to: