Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 133. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
token received, now we are waiting for an exchange!  Grin

Did you ask for ETT tokens on ethereum or WAVES because I asked my tokens on ethereum but still haven't received mine.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

I think you are an investor so you have received the tokens early, bounty participants are expected to get the tokens in next few days from what I have seen from the conversion.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I heard ETT token distribution is already started. But I haven't got it yet?
I asked for Ethereum ETT token. Everyone got their ETT token?

Distribution is done by batches and it will take time cos they are manually processing it

Are you investor or bounty participant? Distribution is only for the investors for now, after they distribute the tokens for the 1300+ ICO investors. It is the time for the bounty participants to get their ICO.

In fact, only Roman is in charge for the manual distribution of the ETT Tokens, as for my last update. 700 already got their tokens and there are 400+ queued withdrawals. That should only take at least until tomorrow for the distribution.

ANYWAYS, ETT token can now be traded in the Waves DEX.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Distribution is done by batches and it will take time cos they are manually processing it
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Can I leave my tokens on the website until it gets added to an exchange like yobit or bittrex and than transfer them there?

I don't that is good idea, you should move to you own wallet ~if you don't have one yea, you can create here :
https://www.myetherwallet.com/

I have also created a myetherwallet address. It's pretty easy.
Also got my coins today Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Does ETT have a fake token?
It's because waves is open blockchain platform, and it’s possible for anyone to create an asset with the same name on Waves.
The id of official token is 8ofu3VpEaVCFjRqLLqzTMNs5URKUUQMrPp3k6oFmiCc6
And it marked by green tick as "approved".
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Can I leave my tokens on the website until it gets added to an exchange like yobit or bittrex and than transfer them there?

I don't that is good idea, you should move to you own wallet ~if you don't have one yea, you can create here :
https://www.myetherwallet.com/
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

I will advice you to move your tokens to the address you personally control the private keys, last year Xarum ICO website got compromised and alot of tokens were lost to hackers
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
I got the ETT tokens with identifier :  8ofu3VpEaVCFjRqLLqzTMNs5URKUUQMrPp3k6oFmiCc6

Is it official? There are a lot of fake tokens on WAVES. I should make sure it is the real ETT tokens, while there is no a green mark for it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
All things are included. I'm glad if this is realized.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
is there a step by step method to withdrew coins either to waves / eth?
wonder why its not updated in the main post??
Activity: 446
Patience guys, read back a few pages and understand the process. Distro is being done manually so it will take time. Trading is enabled on DEX but exchange addition will arrive after distro is complete I'd imagine, as it's not fair to open exchange until all investors have coins in hand. Those wondering how ETT will work between two chains, please do some research. Interoperability is the future and ETT is not the first token to utilize the tech. I always wondered how people could put their money into something when they don't even understand the basis of how it works. Hopefully these noobs will panic dump under ICO so I can accumulate more Grin
Activity: 272
Tokens received thanks and good luck everyone!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Just got my ett on waves wallet. All smooth!
Activity: 704
Personally i think the Incent software used has much room for improvement, it is anxious for investors to login and not see their investment

Still patiently awaiting my distro here  Cool
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
I got my tokens to my ETH mist wallet, thanks EncryptoTel team. I've requested withdrawal over 24 hrs ago.
Jump to: