Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 132. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Got my ETT token. I am sure Liqui will be first. But Bittrex is very important for success, as there is good trading volume

Bittrex is taking very intelligent decision to pick for new coins so that I am quite sure they will add this coin for trading there very soon. Liqui also have nice volume and growing day by day soon it will be high voume exchange so let's see how this market will move.
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
 dev, when am i received my reward ? i am waiting for it
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform

Someone sold to himself to push price down, it is normal on start on exchange Smiley.

More technicly:

Encryptotel ICO collected:

-851.84BTC

3,742.16ETH

2,071,053.30WAVES

5,944.01ETC

Source: http://ico.encryptotel.com/

Now, based at current token prices it is: 15 000 000 $

So with total 77,663,987 ETT - > ICO PRICE IS NOW 0,19$!

Source: https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/how-to-withdraw-and-store-your-encryptotel-tokens-ett-231afd5f7c40

Start price will be 3-5x ICO PRICE, so DO NOT SELL BELOW: 0,6-1$/ETT.

Moreover, Encryptotel ICO collected 2 000 000 Waves (in 2 transactions), when Waves price was 1$, now 1 Waves is 5$. So people who invested in Waves will not sell below 5x ico price!

We are waiting for 1 ETT = 1$ !
This is a high-level argument, but everything will be clear when the token goes to the stock exchange.
But I'm inclined to your position and support it so that the price is 1 dollar for a token.
Hopefully can be achieved at that price, so that all investors come happy and feel the extraordinary profit  Smiley
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Got my ETT token. I am sure Liqui will be first. But Bittrex is very important for success, as there is good trading volume
Merit: 250

Someone sold to himself to push price down, it is normal on start on exchange Smiley.

More technicly:

-851.84BTC

3,742.16ETH

2,071,053.30WAVES

5,944.01ETC

Source: https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/how-to-withdraw-and-store-your-encryptotel-tokens-ett-231afd5f7c40

Moreover, Encryptotel ICO collected 2 000 000 Waves (in 2 transactions), when Waves price was 1$, now 1 Waves is 5$. So people who invested in Waves will not sell below 5x ico price!

This is a high-level argument, but everything will be clear when the token goes to the stock exchange.
But I'm inclined to your position and support it so that the price is 1 dollar for a token.
Activity: 273
Can someone please post a link where ETT is trading now? I checked tidex (is it DEX), but I couldn't find ETT there.
Activity: 149
There are stupid to sell ETT at 2000 satoshi  Huh

Is it from DEX?, I am looking for ETH based trading..how will bittrex support dual token mode..when you select deposit it will show up as waves or ETH or both?

The id of official token is 8ofu3VpEaVCFjRqLLqzTMNs5URKUUQMrPp3k6oFmiCc6
This is official token

More technicly:

-851.84BTC

3,742.16ETH

2,071,053.30WAVES

5,944.01ETC

When are bounty payments planned? It turns out that the first exchange will be dex on the waves?
For the etherium which exchange will be and how soon?
Activity: 210

Is it from DEX?, I am looking for ETH based trading..how will bittrex support dual token mode..when you select deposit it will show up as waves or ETH or both?

The id of official token is 8ofu3VpEaVCFjRqLLqzTMNs5URKUUQMrPp3k6oFmiCc6
This is official token

legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
I'm really curious what the bittrex trade price will be since ICO price was ~4.5k-5k sato. Will be really nice if ETT team will post some info for the listing timelines and information about promised buywall Smiley

Not going to sell, just interesting how much % did the token gain. I think x2-3 at minimum...

what do you meant tread encryptotel in bittrex with price 4.5 - 5k satoshi
you think this now encryptotel can trade in bittrex
or waiting list added to bittrex

Liqui and Bittrex are the exchanges which list latest tokens which have good crowd sale results.So mostly within a week we may see this token ETT on these exchanges

Liqui for sure but bittrex is a different story, Bittrex usually list a coin right after the ICO if they really want to list that coin but if bittrex is not interested. Maybe months is enough so that ETT will be listed on it. Enjoy for now the dex exchange.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
I'm really curious what the bittrex trade price will be since ICO price was ~4.5k-5k sato. Will be really nice if ETT team will post some info for the listing timelines and information about promised buywall Smiley

Not going to sell, just interesting how much % did the token gain. I think x2-3 at minimum...

Liqui and Bittrex are the exchanges which list latest tokens which have good crowd sale results.So mostly within a week we may see this token ETT on these exchanges
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 306

What? Where do you trade this coin? I have some, but don't find an exchange to trade, thanks.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

those are most likely to be fake.
Activity: 273

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The ETT tokens just hit my Eth wallet. Great!
Jump to: