Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 169. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Promising project, poorly executed ico.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Nothing to lose the number of coins decrease at the same time the value of ETele increase . i hope the addition fund used to stabilize the market price when lunch and further development as well .
Activity: 2898
Merit: 791
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

i have to agree, as early investor i'm feeling fooled, the early bird discount is total bs now, even worse
i say close the ico now at least and even better refund all over 3 mio.  don't f*** with your investors and change plans If you want to be credible!

Yes they have to refund those who are over 3m$. It's not serious i lose trust in the team.

They should as much as possible. Lets wait for announcement on how things will go,same with the campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Why 4,5M $ Huh It didn't stop at 3M $ ?

Unfortunately not, devs were in trouble now since it goes higher than expected. They will sure make announcement real soon.

They will try and drag this out as long as possible to line their fat wallets even further.

If they are going to deceive their investors like this, then it's not going to go well in the future of the project.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 791
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

Unfortunately not, devs were in trouble now since it goes higher than expected. They will sure make announcement real soon.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

i have to agree, as early investor i'm feeling fooled, the early bird discount is total bs now, even worse
i say close the ico now at least and even better refund all over 3 mio.  don't f*** with your investors and change plans If you want to be credible!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
legendary
It's at $4.6 Million now, greedy pricks!!!

You violated the terms of the ICO, you going to answer devs?

It was supposed to be $3M now it's $4.6M, it's watered my investment down by over 50%
legendary
I think they are being greedy leaving the ICO open past the agreed amount, it will mean that there will be more coins created and thus watering down the coins of the people who invested prior to the agreed limit.

I agree - ICO should have been closed when the agreed level was achieved - this is quite underhand to leave open past the agreed time.

Very underhanded, this isn't what I signed up for when I invested.

They are breaking the their own ICO rules, just to be greedy, not off to a good start.

They were happy to collect $100k

Close the ICO NOW!

I agree - I invested early whilst understanding that there would be a cap at 3M USD however it appears that the team have lied to me and the other investors that have gotten in early.

Every amount invested past there 3 million should be refunded, as we speak our investment keeps getting watered down while they wallets get fatter and fatter.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I think they are being greedy leaving the ICO open past the agreed amount, it will mean that there will be more coins created and thus watering down the coins of the people who invested prior to the agreed limit.

I agree - ICO should have been closed when the agreed level was achieved - this is quite underhand to leave open past the agreed time.

They are breaking the their own ICO rules, just to be greedy, not off to a good start.

Close the ICO NOW!

I agree - I invested early whilst understanding that there would be a cap at 3M USD however it appears that the team have lied to me and the other investors that have gotten in early.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

Close the ICO NOW!

The most suspicious thing was that 1M Waves were put into the ICO after the team announcement.
legendary
Activity: 882
I deposited via eth , but the ICO site still not showed for hald an hour ,
is that normal? or should I wait longer?
legendary
4.5 million already. It seems that investors Fomo began.  Grin Grin

It's making our coins less valuable.
Activity: 284
4.5 million already. It seems that investors Fomo began.  Grin Grin
legendary

Close the ICO NOW!
Activity: 121
Merit: 10

legendary

The ICO should be closed now, they have collected over $4M
legendary
Activity: 882
Activity: 742
So the next 24 hours is the last chance to invest?

No, Crowdsale is now over. They already reached the maximum quota which is $3M. In fact, the total raised funds is $4.3M. Honestly speaking, I was shocked knowing the crowdsale will end this day. It ends earlier than I expected. Good Job Encryptotel

we can still can buy the ICO untill tomorrow at 12.00 UTC , so its still have time to buy more Smiley
Jump to: