Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 168. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
this was a fast ICO. i hope they deliver as fast.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

Awesome point, they broke the terms of the ICO we should get our BTC back.

I hope developers will return investment to all the greedy, and we will fly to the moon without them.  Tongue

How on earth is it greedy pointing that the devs have broken the terms of the ICO? The only greed round here is from the dev team.
imagine that devs want to fire out some investors to return back to 3 M cap who will be the one ? this the case ? another project collect more than 10 M

ofc the ones who invested after the $3M cap was reached.  Tongue
Activity: 553
Merit: 500

I hope developers will return investment to all the greedy, and we will fly to the moon without them.  Tongue

How on earth is it greedy pointing that the devs have broken the terms of the ICO? The only greed round here is from the dev team.
imagine that devs want to fire out some investors to return back to 3 M cap who will be the one ? this the case ? another project collect more than 10 M
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
Comments will be from development team? Information about the situation is necessary!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

I hope developers will return investment to all the greedy, and we will fly to the moon without them.  Tongue

Activity: 284

Activity: 553
Please stop Angry crying investing in this project is your own decision waiting is always good
Activity: 826
In this critical situation where everyone is guessing based on his own limited sources of information team needs to come out with proper declaration to make everything clear. Most important thing is reputation and trust in such projects once it is gone nothing can repair it. If this happened due to anything just make it fair one way or either.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
These guys looked like scammers from start... anyone following my questions and their answers could have guessed that....
Whenever i raised valid questions, the answers were never convincing and they were immediately followed by few posts saying ICO / coin is great...

Looks like a big dump is coming after the exchange listing..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Current situation is still very confusing what decision team will take when it's oversold. Today everything gone crazy and unexpected that huge amount invested by someone and made all situation more critical.
legendary
Nothing to lose the number of coins decrease at the same time the value of ETele increase . i hope the addition fund used to stabilize the market price when lunch and further development as well .

Wrong, you get one ETT for every 4700 sat invested, more money invested past the 3M limit means more coins created. Thus making your investment worth less.

How do you know the value will increase, after this rip off ICO it could go wrong as everybody loses confidence in the team and dump it.

They won't care though as they already have way more money than they agreed to collect.

Not yet. The money is still in the escrow.

Nothing to lose the number of coins decrease at the same time the value of ETele increase . i hope the addition fund used to stabilize the market price when lunch and further development as well .

They might have a good reason on why they extend the ICO ,it can be use as additional fund and can be for a good cause lets just hope for the benefits of everyone who support this project.

you have to see the big picture:
we planned to recommend/sell this comm. solutions to our customers, and we will not do so if we are not convinced about the credibility of this team.
and atm we are not! so i guess there is a lot to loose for the future, not only the inflation of our investment ....

Well put. The team's credibility is very important.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

They might have a good reason on why they extend the ICO ,it can be use as additional fund and can be for a good cause lets just hope for the benefits of everyone who support this project.

you have to see the big picture:
we planned to recommend/sell this comm. solutions to our customers, and we will not do so if we are not convinced about the credibility of this team.
and atm we are not! so i guess there is a lot to loose for the future, not only the inflation of our investment ....
Stop crying people. Most of the rise was due to 50% rise of waves today.

Not correct. Someone put 1M Waves into the ICO after the team announcement.

The supply will increase as the more fund is collected.
Activity: 676
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I saw earlier updates was telling that the iCO has got its targeted amount and is closed now. This is totally something strange if this is true what is being discussed here about the 50% more money collection. This will simply change the figures and ideas of early investors who planned things based on 3 millions target.
legendary

Wrong, you get one ETT for every 4700 sat invested, more money invested past the 3M limit means more coins created. Thus making your investment worth less.

How do you know the value will increase, after this rip off ICO it could go wrong as everybody loses confidence in the team and dump it.

They won't care though as they already have way more money than they agreed to collect.
Activity: 626

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Stop crying people. Most of the rise was due to 50% rise of waves today.
Jump to: