Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 165. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Big whale in the last investment of 1m?

The most suspicious part was 1M Waves were added into the ICO as the team announced another 24h sale open.

There is no suspicious about that since the last transaction is coming from a single person that just invest in bulk at the remaining hour.
Activity: 425

The most suspicious part was 1M Waves were added into the ICO as the team announced another 24h sale open.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
is it true that ico will close after hours UTC on 12:00 11, or 7 am GMT, and then for the participants of the signature campaign what if will end up too, but i'm a new participant in signature list 2 days ago, is a stake this Saturday will be counted or not?

Yes its true, if you completed 12 posts you will received the bounty.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
is it true that ico will close after hours UTC on 12:00 11, or 7 am GMT, and then for the participants of the signature campaign what if will end up too, but i'm a new participant in signature list 2 days ago, is a stake this Saturday will be counted or not?
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
hello dev
i want to ask, with ico selling reach 4million dollar, and alocation bounty 5%
this mean alocation bounty 200k dollar, with price 0.05 dollar , so alocation coin to bounty 4million coin(200k/0.05)
my calculation is true or not
thank you
It's my question also, it was announce that the ICO was over and by looking at the ICO dashboard the project hit
over 4 million dollars already. What will be the basis for bounty calculation?

Anyway, congratulations to us, this is a big success.
If we have $4.3Mio   that mean  4,3/0.05 usd=86.000.000 ETT
86.000.000* 0.05 (5%)= 4.300.000 ETT for bounties

That was right if they really accept the exceed amouny on 3M usd cap. The market value of the ETT will be adjusted too.
They  will accept it, because  that exceeded amount generated another ETT tokens which must be counted  because of "5% of the total amount of ETT sold during the crowdsale" agreement.
Activity: 536
Activity: 378
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
hello dev
this mean alocation bounty 200k dollar, with price 0.05 dollar , so alocation coin to bounty 4million coin(200k/0.05)
thank you
It's my question also, it was announce that the ICO was over and by looking at the ICO dashboard the project hit

That was right if they really accept the exceed amouny on 3M usd cap. The market value of the ETT will be adjusted too.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
hello dev
thank you

Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
Thanks to the team for the work and the prospective EncryptoTel project, the fact that the necessary amount has already been collected means that the ICO is already closed today or will continue until the end of this week.

This week it will be over but oohhhwaiiit!!! Im hearing news that it will be raised to over 4 million $.

Congratulations by the way to all of us.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
hello dev
thank you

Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
hello dev
thank you
Activity: 601
wow suprice ico sold $4.281.490 Exceeds the max limit  Kiss Kiss
congration I was so impressed to see ico over limit sure  Cheesy Cheesy
So much info and i don't understand ico ended or not? I have seen few posts in one "we longer it for 24 hours" in other ico closed to prevent overfudning.. What is right?

Anyway If developers get more money it's well for us too.
What's so hard to understand?

"The cryptocurrency markets are extremely volatile at the moment, with BTC, WAVES, ETH and ETC experiencing significant movements in price. Due to this factor, it’s likely that the dollar equivalent of the funds collected will fluctuate above and below the $3m mark. We also understand that display issues have prevented some investors from making deposits. In recognition of these factors, will will be leaving the crowdsale open for a final 24 hours, before closing it for good. We consider this the fairest way of ensuring investors all get a chance to commit funds, without unduly diluting our market cap. "

Btw, Good decision Encryptotel !

Did you just invest in this project? The $3M cap is not news.
Activity: 560
ICONOMI Supporter
So much info and i don't understand ico ended or not? I have seen few posts in one "we longer it for 24 hours" in other ico closed to prevent overfudning.. What is right?

"The cryptocurrency markets are extremely volatile at the moment, with BTC, WAVES, ETH and ETC experiencing significant movements in price. Due to this factor, it’s likely that the dollar equivalent of the funds collected will fluctuate above and below the $3m mark. We also understand that display issues have prevented some investors from making deposits. In recognition of these factors, will will be leaving the crowdsale open for a final 24 hours, before closing it for good. We consider this the fairest way of ensuring investors all get a chance to commit funds, without unduly diluting our market cap. "

Maybe you  don't read twitter: https://twitter.com/encryptotel/status/862425841107685376

We have closed our ico ahead of the 24h deadline due to a surge in value of funding. We're looking forward to pushing our project forward!

Seems like closed...
Activity: 699
Of course, the claimed $ 3 million on the crypto-currency market can change m today is one amount, and the zavra may be a little different and as an insurance it is logical to control the process even for at least a day.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057

If the whale had come in at $2.99m, then that last $1m would have to have been accepted anyway.

Ummm...why would it be accepted? If a large investment is made at the brink of $2.99m then just .01 of it should be accepted.

Rest should be refunded just like every other hardcapped ico has been doing.

I suppose you guys know what "hard cap" means.

Besides the $1M was invested after the cap was reached.
Activity: 560
ICONOMI Supporter

This was not something the team could have foreseen. The decision to give a 24-hour grace period was good: with BTC and WAVES so volatile, just the rise in the markets would have triggered the end of the crowdsale, only to have the risk of the total dropping back to $2.7 million or so not long afterwards. No one could know that a massive whale would come in like that.
Frankly it's a difficult situation to negotiate. If the whale had come in at $2.99m, then that last $1m would have to have been accepted anyway.
So far the team has proven highly professional and competent. And this was an unintended consequence of doing the right thing. So it's worth being more constructive about any criticism.

What if the total collected fund drop back after the 24h? To open the crowdsale again for another 24h?!
Moreover, the team should understand this when they choose cryptocurrency as the funding options.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
If the whale had come in at $2.99m, then that last $1m would have to have been accepted anyway.

Ummm...why would it be accepted? If a large investment is made at the brink of $2.99m then just .01 of it should be accepted.

Rest should be refunded just like every other hardcapped ico has been doing.

I suppose you guys know what "hard cap" means.
Jump to: