Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 164. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
The signature is nothing related to main EncryptoTel project, stop the fud,
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Team is pretty shady and the campaign manager updated quickly the spreadsheet. Those ETT are suppose to be for the hunters but were stopped all of a sudden. Campaign manager gets the ETT instead for the participants.

LOL this coming from a guy wearing an Ethbits signature and avatar.

Don't get how people can be salty about not getting free coins?
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Team is pretty shady and the campaign manager updated quickly the spreadsheet. Those ETT are suppose to be for the hunters but were stopped all of a sudden. Campaign manager gets the ETT instead for the participants.

campaign stop, because ico selling is ready maximum target
but you not follow encrypto campaign so don't worry
but distribution bounty still 5% from result in ico selling

Yes. I'm no part of it but just want to see if this team are playing right. Is it going to be 5% of the 3 Million or 5% of the 4 Million? There's going to be a huge difference to it and they need to address this too. They are sketchy from the start actually.
Activity: 451
Merit: 256

campaign stop, because ico selling is ready maximum target
but you not follow encrypto campaign so don't worry
but distribution bounty still 5% from result in ico selling
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

LOL this coming from a guy wearing an Ethbits signature and avatar.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I can't access to check my deposit in ICO site?
anyone knows how to?

There is an ongoing issue with the Incent ICO portal display. Your funds are safe and secure on the blockchain. Please fill this form if you have not:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MbbS7q7xZG6ErHS_gB1OTAcd7GKJT37in4XqFNGXKJM/viewform?edit_requested=true
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Not true at all. Why FUD this thread wearing another projects signature?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
I can't access to check my deposit in ICO site?
anyone knows how to?
Activity: 306

Why do you accuse that team is shady? I think everything here is very transparent, they stopped the campaign is shady? No, they can stop when they want.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
4.4 millions is very nice result) so ico still running for few hours as i understand? what is exact time of ico will be finished?
and question to devs, as you collected more than you even wanted, do you will hire more devs mb and project will launch not in summer 2018 but maybe earlier?
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
is it true that ico will close after hours UTC on 12:00 11, or 7 am GMT, and then for the participants of the signature campaign what if will end up too, but i'm a new participant in signature list 2 days ago, is a stake this Saturday will be counted or not?

According to the campaign manager announcement on bounty thread. You can still have a stake for this week if you complete 12 post including the required 2 post on this thread within this day.

Thanks for your information hopefully I still have a stake this week because I already have 13 post in this week, including 2 in this thread so my work is not in vain and I get the wages of these jobs, there may be some new participant also several days following the signature of this campaign and the question will be the same as this
wrong thread if you ask about bounty here, this is final stake for signature campaign

Signature campaign has been updated for the last time. We will not add any stake to anybody, neither changing amount of stakes. Thanks for your comprehension.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fFd-CsdncXHASxpdUMmfyMLkBfnEit-mXRgVCvCsWrE/
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
is it true that ico will close after hours UTC on 12:00 11, or 7 am GMT, and then for the participants of the signature campaign what if will end up too, but i'm a new participant in signature list 2 days ago, is a stake this Saturday will be counted or not?

According to the campaign manager announcement on bounty thread. You can still have a stake for this week if you complete 12 post including the required 2 post on this thread within this day.

Thanks for your information hopefully I still have a stake this week because I already have 13 post in this week, including 2 in this thread so my work is not in vain and I get the wages of these jobs, there may be some new participant also several days following the signature of this campaign and the question will be the same as this
Activity: 425
I guess they must have a different legal definition of 'or max cap $3m'

Yeah right. But the additional 1M is already there and it is invested on extension period so it means that it is still credited.

The team promised many times the ICO will immediately close once the cap is reached, so it shouldn't be credited.
Activity: 425
Big whale in the last investment of 1m?

The most suspicious part was 1M Waves were added into the ICO as the team announced another 24h sale open.

There is no suspicious about that since the last transaction is coming from a single person that just invest in bulk at the remaining hour.

The team is already shady since the violence of ICO terms, even if no 1M Waves was invested.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333

Yeah right. But the additional 1M is already there and it is invested on extension period so it means that it is still credited.

Its credited but i am confused about that "max cap", oh well. Lets just wait for their announcement.
Activity: 376

copper member
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Will you refund my investment? Pm will be sent regarding this. Load of crap I tell you what...
Activity: 378

legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

Jump to: