Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 166. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 251

I understand this week has not been counted. And the table did not update last time

The Bounty Campaign Manager has posted instructions in the Bounty thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18963586

hmmm I late news, thank you for info  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Implementing gateways in the SIP networks of other providers would also be a good idea. There are a number of providers already working for many years. If the network allowed to make calls there, then it would be plus 100 points to the network effect.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

I understand this week has not been counted. And the table did not update last time

The Bounty Campaign Manager has posted instructions in the Bounty thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18963586
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
This was not something the team could have foreseen. The decision to give a 24-hour grace period was good: with BTC and WAVES so volatile, just the rise in the markets would have triggered the end of the crowdsale, only to have the risk of the total dropping back to $2.7 million or so not long afterwards. No one could know that a massive whale would come in like that.
Frankly it's a difficult situation to negotiate. If the whale had come in at $2.99m, then that last $1m would have to have been accepted anyway.
So far the team has proven highly professional and competent. And this was an unintended consequence of doing the right thing. So it's worth being more constructive about any criticism.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
(Edit: & lets add 'Easy2Mine' below to the list of people worried about not getting their bounty paid.)

Bounty whores are afraid to lose their free tokens.  Grin

(Edit: Oh wait! The signature campaign is over.)

Will I lose my stakes if I change my signature? It's a weekly stake signature, so I want to know.

Signature campaign is now over. You can leave it, you will still receive your stakes if you met requirements during last week.

Activity: 699
Merit: 250
Yes, many factors accompanied the fact that the company will end ahead of time, congratulations to the team thanks for the opportunity to participate in an interesting project ETT.
Activity: 425
(Edit: & lets add 'Easy2Mine' below to the list of people worried about not getting their bounty paid.)

Bounty whores are afraid to lose their free tokens.  Grin

(Edit: Oh wait! The signature campaign is over.)

Will I lose my stakes if I change my signature? It's a weekly stake signature, so I want to know.

Signature campaign is now over. You can leave it, you will still receive your stakes if you met requirements during last week.

Activity: 854
einc.io
It is a project that I trust very much . Shows great things can be done with little investment .
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Wait a minute the ICO is still going on?

3 million hard cap has been thrown after the window?

What a pity. They have been ticking all the right boxes until now.This one wrong decision changes everything. It shows their words can't be trusted.          

All the trust and reputation will be lost if they don't rectify this blunder.

Wouldn't surprise me if people start demanding refunds for blatant breaching of ICO terms.

Coming perilously close to being called a SCAM.

We should contact the escrower and ask for a refund as they clearly violated the terms of the ICO

ico selling is succes , over 3 million dollar, so i think not refund, because project still run and work
refund if ico selling not reach minimum target, minimum target in ico selling only 100k dollar

That's why escrows are needed to avoid potential frauds.

'xeqoRamesh...' 'haronov', 'dumpida' and others are part of the Encryptotel signature/bounty campaign so they are worried about not getting paid.

Actual investors seem pretty unanimous at this stage, will be interesting over the coming days as more and more investors find out what's happened.

Hopefully the escrows will do the right thing though there were concerns raised early on that I might regret not paying attention too.

who's the first escrow participant then?
Also you should consider using escrows that aren't from your own part of the world...
Maybe you should get some well known escrows like DAbs and Sebastien Jiu from bitcointalk involved as well.
Just saying.

The first escrow participant is Sasha Ivanov (CEO of Wavesplatform)
Stay tuned, soon will be announce third escrow participant.

Was there a third escrow?

Activity: 924
For some, it may seem surprising that the ICO has ended ahead of time, but it's no surprise if ICO has already collected the necessary funds, the company should last until the end date of the company, regardless of whether the necessary funds were collected or not?
Activity: 722
My congratulations, 4.5 million dollars raised

What a pity. They have been ticking all the right boxes until now.This one wrong decision changes everything. It shows their words can't be trusted.         

Wouldn't surprise me if people start demanding refunds for blatant breaching of ICO terms.

We should contact the escrower and ask for a refund as they clearly violated the terms of the ICO

ico selling is succes , over 3 million dollar, so i think not refund, because project still run and work
refund if ico selling not reach minimum target, minimum target in ico selling only 100k dollar

That's why escrows are needed to avoid potential frauds.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

I don't like this either, terms should not be broken.

Edit: crowdsale is over!, this was a great decision, if any future project needs more funds then write it from the beginning, later it cant be changed.

Success! congratulations!
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

What are the details of the escrower?

Their reputation could be ruined too if they release the funds to encryptotel given the clear violation.

Activity: 924
Thanks to the team for the work and the prospective EncryptoTel project, the fact that the necessary amount has already been collected means that the ICO is already closed today or will continue until the end of this week.
legendary
Activity: 1138

What are the details of the escrower?

Their reputation could be ruined too if they release the funds to encryptotel given the clear violation.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Great news!)
When will Encrypto add to the exchanges?

you must wait untill encryptotel coin distribution
legendary
Activity: 1148
The official word on this was posted and shared by our lead developer and CEO this morning in this post:

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-crowdsale-ends-with-the-collection-of-3-million-e17a6bf4444b

EncryptoTel crowdsale ends with the collection of $3 million!

We would like to take this opportunity to say a very big ‘thank you’ to all of our supporters for making this project possible.

The EncryptoTel crowdsale is over! The generosity of our investors and some extremely favourable market conditions have meant that we hit our $3 million cap before the formal end of the crowdsale.

Demand for ETT proved overwhelming, and we are extremely grateful for all the support the community have shown us. In the coming weeks and months, we look forward to rewarding your commitment to us by working hard and disrupting a sector we believe blockchain technology has much to offer.

The next step is a thorough audit of all deposits made during the course of the crowdsale, before the EncryptoTel Token is created on the Waves and Ethereum blockchains. You will appreciate that, as a one-off event, this is something that must be done right and can consequently take some time as the required checks are undertaken.

Once this has been completed, investors will be able to withdraw their tokens from their crowdsale accounts. As a Waves token, ETT will immediately be available to trade on DEX, as well as Ethereum’s decentralised exchange. If you missed out on the crowdsale or were hoping to pick up more ETT, these are the best places to buy in the short term. We’ll be looking for further exchange partners and hope to announce additional listings as soon as possible.

The cryptocurrency markets are extremely volatile at the moment, with BTC, WAVES, ETH and ETC experiencing significant movements in price. Due to this factor, it’s likely that the dollar equivalent of the funds collected will fluctuate above and below the $3m mark. We also understand that display issues have prevented some investors from making deposits. In recognition of these factors, will will be leaving the crowdsale open for a final 24 hours, before closing it for good. We consider this the fairest way of ensuring investors all get a chance to commit funds, without unduly diluting our market cap.

Once again, thank you for your support and we look forward to a bright future together!

I work in the telecoms sector and for one was looking forward to possibly working with you guys and pushing this product to my customer base.  After this now I will simply sell my tokens on the exchange and be done with you.  I am sorry but I bought in with the trust that there would only be $3M tokens sold.  You have broken that trust.  Whether there were issues or not with people able to deposit that should not matter because you have hit the $3M cap anyway!

welcome to the club, exact same situation for us. the ET team don't understand that trust is absolut crititcal in this business. how can we recommend a company changing plans allready at this stage?
how can we ever be sure again that the team will not change plans in future? and we are talking about encrypted secure communication. trust and credibility is a must!

the ET solutions just lost at least 10 companys with 20 -100 employees working as asset managers - good job but i guess they don't care anymore
Jump to: