Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 174. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Admin, please close the ICO. The target is reached.

"Target #3: $1,000,000 - $3,000,000+

Entrance to the international market with an aggressive policy of expansion, allowing EncryptoTel to occupy a more significant fraction of the telecommunications industry, including entry into PBX models that are already configured and customised for the most common tasks in the B2B, B2C and B2G sectors. Acquisition of the necessary licences to provide customers with telecommunications services and allocate numbers to them ourselves."

$3,000,000+     =So that can continue to 4 or 5 million dollars....).
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
i
So i come too late if ICO ends in a few days

Its not yet too late to join, if this campaign will end this week you can still earn your reward
so i think i am in just in time...very well
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
We have reached this point!
excellent! My congratulations to the team!
Activity: 425
Admin, please close the ICO. The target is reached.
Activity: 434
Merit: 265
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
Did not wait for the last moment and invested in the project a small amount. I'm glad I managed to close the ICO.
Activity: 425
Activity: 434
Merit: 265
We have almost finished. Just a few thousands dollars to end.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
This is great,  it will reach $3million. Amazing ICO and looks everyone will be happy after the ICO.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Only 29000 dollars left!!
Amazing

It's going to finish today so this is really great fund raising with huge support of very large community. I hope very soon it will be available on exchanges even this platform has high potential.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Only 29000 dollars left!!
Amazing
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Running out of time if you want to get in the door. $3m is incoming fast.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
Woww fantastic, has already reached $ 2.8 million. It looks like this weekend will be fulfilled $ 3 million
very good ICO, great news for me on this morning  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Woww fantastic, has already reached $ 2.8 million. It looks like this weekend will be fulfilled $ 3 million
Yup. It will reach 3 million dollars in a short of time. It has a very good start very good middle, I hope that it will have a very good ending. Congratulations in advance to the team.

good news,congratulations to the successful development team on the project

wow! ICO will really close in no time. we still only have to fill that 200k. i know more investors will try to participate before it closes.
and i am happy to be part of this. i know this will just like be TRST, LUN, EDG that has been successful in their ICO.
Activity: 560
Chainjoes.com

amazing result, i think this weekend encryptotel can reach 3 million dollar
Activity: 658
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Yup. It will reach 3 million dollars in a short of time. It has a very good start very good middle, I hope that it will have a very good ending. Congratulations in advance to the team.

good news,congratulations to the successful development team on the project
[/quote]
maybe this project will be end when the Fund targets achieved
Jump to: