Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 176. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
so speechless and very excited for this ico encryptotell Smiley very successfull
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
2 773 757 $ raised now. One little push ought finish this off.

I guess it will end sooner than we expect.

If the team will also update the title of this thread with the amount collected, i guess investors will be seeing that the project will be pushed through. This works most of the time for all ICOs. The sooner ICO will end the more Investors are going to miss this and will buy the token right when its released which mean the price to go up on the exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
2 773 757 $ raised now. One little push ought finish this off.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
If encrypto Tel reaches an APP like whats app and becomes viral I surely see it on billions mcap.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Great crowdsale, congratulations for the participant Smiley
Activity: 308
So i come too late if ICO ends in a few days
i think not late if you join now Smiley
today better to invest or tomorrow we will be able to buy it x2 or more . To low market cap now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Its not yet too late to join, if this campaign will end this week you can still earn your reward
Thank you,I also have such questions.
Activity: 574
Im glad to become a part of this campaign. Im excited for this ICO. Definitely, a successful one. Goodluck to all.

This is the most successful ICO I ever joined since I start promoting altcoin, This project really amazed me by reaching The maximum target fund raised before the Crowdsale due date.
Yes, we are all involved in a unique project.
Activity: 630
Only $200k left before it reaches hard cap value join in now before it to late and be part of something great.
yes you right join now is good choice Smiley
Activity: 742
Im glad to become a part of this campaign. Im excited for this ICO. Definitely, a successful one. Goodluck to all.

This is the most successful ICO I ever joined since I start promoting altcoin, This project really amazed me by reaching The maximum target fund raised before the Crowdsale due date.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Only $200k left before it reaches hard cap value join in now before it to late and be part of something great.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
hope that btc wont grow up some time, hope it stabilize on current price, cause a lot of tokens price is falling down, dont wanna see the same with ett
i guess ico will ends in 2-3 days, of course if bitcoin keeps growing it will ends sooner

yes, i think 2-3 days EncryptoTel ICO ended
goodjobs dev

Yes its so close to its goal, and i was late joining to this campaign, but still thannkful to become part of this project. Congrats encryptotel team

You are not late. Because the campaign still have 3 weeks left and that still can give a good amount of stake if you consistently meet the requirements per week.
So it is not unless the campaign was close. This project is amazing for reaching 3M USD for less than a month.  Shocked
I feel sorry for him ithink this week will be the last week of this campaign its almost reach the maximum cap. But you can still join the crowdsale and buy some token.

Thats fine, just be thankful that you still become part of this project
Activity: 700
I think very good time for invesment..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

Its not yet too late to join, if this campaign will end this week you can still earn your reward
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
hope that btc wont grow up some time, hope it stabilize on current price, cause a lot of tokens price is falling down, dont wanna see the same with ett
i guess ico will ends in 2-3 days, of course if bitcoin keeps growing it will ends sooner

goodjobs dev

Yes its so close to its goal, and i was late joining to this campaign, but still thannkful to become part of this project. Congrats encryptotel team

You are not late. Because the campaign still have 3 weeks left and that still can give a good amount of stake if you consistently meet the requirements per week.
So it is not unless the campaign was close. This project is amazing for reaching 3M USD for less than a month.  Shocked
I feel sorry for him ithink this week will be the last week of this campaign its almost reach the maximum cap. But you can still join the crowdsale and buy some token.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
This project is fantastic, amazing ....
Funding has already reached $ 2,746,719.51 and that means staying a little longer reach 3m.
Which is the question of whether the campaign signature will continue if ICO is completed before May 31st  Cheesy Cheesy

The USD value of some other projects other than BTC is picking up and if the trend continues by weekend the $3 million cap may be hit
Activity: 378
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

goodjobs dev

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
i excited for join this ico success, waiting for end ico  Grin

Soon enough it will end, maybe 2-3 days from now. Good to become part of this campaign Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co

goodjobs dev

Jump to: