Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 177. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This project is fantastic, amazing ....
Funding has already reached $ 2,746,719.51 and that means staying a little longer reach 3m.
Which is the question of whether the campaign signature will continue if ICO is completed before May 31st  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
i excited for join this ico success, waiting for end ico  Grin
Activity: 353
So i come too late if ICO ends in a few days

yes, you can join now before too late
Activity: 602
i think not late if you join now Smiley
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 784
hope that btc wont grow up some time, hope it stabilize on current price, cause a lot of tokens price is falling down, dont wanna see the same with ett
i guess ico will ends in 2-3 days, of course if bitcoin keeps growing it will ends sooner

yes, i think 2-3 days EncryptoTel ICO ended
goodjobs dev
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
hope that btc wont grow up some time, hope it stabilize on current price, cause a lot of tokens price is falling down, dont wanna see the same with ett
i guess ico will ends in 2-3 days, of course if bitcoin keeps growing it will ends sooner
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
oh my god I can not believe that it is so fast. The ICO will end before the deadline and people will be astonished of what encryptotel can do. On 0.3$ million left. Good job dev and Encrypto team
It will end soon, probably this week if bitcoin will continue to rise and some bitcoins will come.
I'm glad I am part of this project, I support thru campaign and invest at the same time.
i am glad too. success for encryptotell and the team Smiley
almost 3 mil and ico is over . Maybe btc will ne next week 2k and ico will collect max money to start rising in price.
Good job,I was excited to hear the news.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Roadmap is good.I hope a good succes for this project.

With the team behind the project, we dont need to hope for success. It will be a success for sure.
Yes, there's no doubt about success.
Activity: 770
i am happy to hear about this crowdsale successfull
i part of it, i am happy
Activity: 308
oh my god I can not believe that it is so fast. The ICO will end before the deadline and people will be astonished of what encryptotel can do. On 0.3$ million left. Good job dev and Encrypto team
It will end soon, probably this week if bitcoin will continue to rise and some bitcoins will come.
I'm glad I am part of this project, I support thru campaign and invest at the same time.
almost 3 mil and ico is over . Maybe btc will ne next week 2k and ico will collect max money to start rising in price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
So if the ICO has collected $ 3M, will ICO end over immediately or wait until 31 May 2017?

According to the previous projects and the terms of ETT, the ICO will end immediately if 3 M usd has been raised.
Hopefully quickly reach 3M and ICO soon ends, on waiting all the participants of this sigcamp,

If it has reached $ 3M how is the fate of the signature campaign participants like me who just joined? get stake or not?
Activity: 700
Conggratulations dev
I think 1 or 2 days EncryptoTel ICO ended
yes me too , and i hope get stake for me because i just knew join
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Activity: 700
WOW! CLOSER! #encryptotel only 150k left. ICO about to end. Last Call.
http://ico.encryptotel.com/

Cannot waiting EncryptoTel ICO ended dev
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
WOW! CLOSER! #encryptotel only 150k left. ICO about to end. Last Call.
http://ico.encryptotel.com/

Great either someones invests or btc price goes up.
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Conggratulations dev
I think 1 or 2 days EncryptoTel ICO ended
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
so like is that once you collect 3 million so it ends,although I would wait till may 31.the more charges the more appetizing bounty company:)

It was necessary to join this campaign from the start, and not wait until it ends.

You can start any time as long as the subscription stills open
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
ICO will end sooner than expected, there are not many left.

And even without Facebook campaign
Jump to: