Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 178. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
WOW! CLOSER! #encryptotel only 150k left. ICO about to end. Last Call.
http://ico.encryptotel.com/
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
ICO will end sooner than expected, there are not many left.
Activity: 574
Hello Sylon! My forum rank has changed on Member. Make a change to the spreadsheet. Thank you!
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
Wow almost 3 million.  An insane amount raised already, this is super promising I feel very confident in this project.  Very happy with how it is going Smiley

Yes! Another 100 000 dollars in the piggy bank of the project - although bitcoin did not grow 24hr. At the moment $ 2,729,793.92 TOTAL.

You can invest  tomorrow. Otherwise the train will leave...
It is a very fast train! Super exciting! Smiley
Only few days left to finish the Maximum Cap and now it is more aggressively increasing the number of total investments maybe 2-4 days and we will done on it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Wow almost 3 million.  An insane amount raised already, this is super promising I feel very confident in this project.  Very happy with how it is going Smiley

Yes! Another 100 000 dollars in the piggy bank of the project - although bitcoin did not grow 24hr. At the moment $ 2,729,793.92 TOTAL.

You can invest  tomorrow. Otherwise the train will leave...
It is a very fast train! Super exciting! Smiley
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
The collected amount changes as the price of the collected currencies changes. It was over 2.9 million briefly, then BTC dropped $100 and its back to $2,749,691.57
That's great.
Its very possible that next week EncryptoTel will reach the threshold.
By the way if threshold reach , what will happen to the promotional campaign it will end or it will continue until the last day of May? Just asking Cheesy
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
The collected amount changes as the price of the collected currencies changes. It was over 2.9 million briefly, then BTC dropped $100 and its back to $2,749,691.57

I hope you will get $3M asap, and distribute the token. ETT is one of the most promising gem in the year. The price can go higher, we will make money.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
I just bought more, tomorrow might be to late!

Very smart move! Already  there are $ 2,832,934.58  so in this case  probably tomorrow is too late to buy ETT.

It will be sold out within 5 hours or less!

I  think five hours is too much, people will start "panic" and buy more and more. Probably in three hours we will reach $3 mio.

Maybe 1 hour
Anybody having problems with BTC deposit. I'm showing unconfirmed transaction it's been like 1/2 hr or more!  
Must be a blockchain problem because it showed up in my ICO Dashboard!
Not worried now.
I got this from Slack channel. Fill this form if you have an issue about your deposit in EncryptoTel ICO:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MbbS7q7xZG6ErHS_gB1OTAcd7GKJT37in4XqFNGXKJM/viewform?edit_requested=true
Activity: 644
I wonder how many TX are stuck that wants to invest in here.. miners cant cope up with the traffic.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
Way to go Team Encryptotel! Lets push this and end this ICO this week Smiley Let's all buy ETT now..
Will not be long will reach the maximun cap..
Activity: 545
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

Nothing to worry still since there were more or 2 weeks left for this ICO and if ever the value goes up again it might already reach the 3M Cap within this week.
Activity: 490
need more invest again for get $3m ,
Hope bitcoin price will stable or can jump again Wink
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
still great number for an ico! and still 22 days to go, i am sure we can get much more!
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Activity: 1134

Very smart move! Already  there are $ 2,832,934.58  so in this case  probably tomorrow is too late to buy ETT.

i hope if ico reach 3 million dollar before May 31 , signature campaign still run
or can incraese target in ico selling, i think maximum 3 day, targrt 3 million in ico selling can reach

The amount of money on the site again decreased

Is it normal that the amount in $ decreased?
Very normal  Wink since Btc price is dropping ( a little bit, not too much ) Just relax and buy more ETT !
Activity: 378
I am also sure that in the very near future, the maximum amount of money will be collected
And it will be fine
I believe that the developers will succeed and the project will be very popular and in demand
Activity: 162
Merit: 19

Very smart move! Already  there are $ 2,832,934.58  so in this case  probably tomorrow is too late to buy ETT.

i hope if ico reach 3 million dollar before May 31 , signature campaign still run
or can incraese target in ico selling, i think maximum 3 day, targrt 3 million in ico selling can reach

Is it normal that the amount in $ decreased?
Activity: 269

But I think for 1 or 2 days we will definitely collect the whole amount
Activity: 466

As I heard that  the Ico terms can't be changed, which make sense , if Ico ends there is no reason to run forwards a bounty campaign, IMHO.
Activity: 616

Jump to: