Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 179. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
I just bought more, tomorrow might be to late!

Very smart move! Already  there are $ 2,832,934.58  so in this case  probably tomorrow is too late to buy ETT.

It will be sold out within 5 hours or less!

I  think five hours is too much, people will start "panic" and buy more and more. Probably in three hours we will reach $3 mio.

Maybe 1 hour
Anybody having problems with BTC deposit. I'm showing unconfirmed transaction it's been like 1/2 hr or more!  
Must be a blockchain problem because it showed up in my ICO Dashboard!
Not worried now.

These days  Btc transactions are pure madness, I  waited more than 4 hours for one deposit on Kraken. I want to know  if  Encryptotel  get $3Mio,  ICO  It ends automatically or not.

I have a transaction in half an hour and everything is fine
Yes, very soon we will see the maximum amount
Great project !
Activity: 466
Merit: 500

Very smart move! Already  there are $ 2,832,934.58  so in this case  probably tomorrow is too late to buy ETT.

I  think five hours is too much, people will start "panic" and buy more and more. Probably in three hours we will reach $3 mio.

Maybe 1 hour
Anybody having problems with BTC deposit. I'm showing unconfirmed transaction it's been like 1/2 hr or more!  
Not worried now.

These days  Btc transactions are pure madness, I  waited more than 4 hours for one deposit on Kraken. I want to know  if  Encryptotel  get $3Mio,  ICO  It ends automatically or not.
Activity: 686

Maybe 1 hour
Not worried now.

Very smart move! Already  there are $ 2,832,934.58  so in this case  probably tomorrow is too late to buy ETT.

I  think five hours is too much, people will start "panic" and buy more and more. Probably in three hours we will reach $3 mio.

Very smart move! Already  there are $ 2,832,934.58  so in this case  probably tomorrow is too late to buy ETT.

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Hello,

Open beta testing possible in end this year.

Does EncryptoTel plan to provide free of charge option to test their services to new clients?  Or do you plan any promotions to attract more clients to switch on new blockchain technology in telecommunication sector?

Until I heard about this information, I think that it should provide test versions of the trial connection and bonuses for the holders of the tokens
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
Wow almost 3 million.  An insane amount raised already, this is super promising I feel very confident in this project.  Very happy with how it is going Smiley

Yes! Another 100 000 dollars in the piggy bank of the project - although bitcoin did not grow 24hr. At the moment $ 2,729,793.92 TOTAL.

You can invest  tomorrow. Otherwise the train will leave...
It is better to invest today, because tomorrow the ICO is over. All miss the train will have to buy on the exchange more expensive
Merit: 252
Exchanges are still expected by DEX and Tides, or are expected to be added to the Liqui and Bitrex
This would be enough to begin with, that would understand the value of the token.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
Hello,

Open beta testing possible in end this year.

Does EncryptoTel plan to provide free of charge option to test their services to new clients?  Or do you plan any promotions to attract more clients to switch on new blockchain technology in telecommunication sector?
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Wow almost 3 million.  An insane amount raised already, this is super promising I feel very confident in this project.  Very happy with how it is going Smiley

Yes! Another 100 000 dollars in the piggy bank of the project - although bitcoin did not grow 24hr. At the moment $ 2,729,793.92 TOTAL.

This train is fully ready to leave this station I also agreed with you now there is last chance to buy at cheap price once maximum fund will be achieved this will be no more at this price. Very low amount remain to get $3m.
Every day can be the last day of ico! More and more investors are joining the project. Join now EncryptoTel!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I was planning to make a small investment.But after the last news and people's interest I did not want to miss the train.I will probably invest a little more tomorrow .. what is the value of the ico after you are between you and the forecast price information?

This is good decision to invest more into this ICO but much hard to predict about the price of this coin. As per my thinking it will be over 10k on the launch on any 1st exchange because this is nice project has potential.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

This train is fully ready to leave this station I also agreed with you now there is last chance to buy at cheap price once maximum fund will be achieved this will be no more at this price. Very low amount remain to get $3m.

Some friend of mine are interested in the project seriously. They asked me whether or not it worth a good investment, I definitely said it does worth. Some of the new icos are very similar to each other, but this one is a different concept.
Merit: 300
I was planning to make a small investment.But after the last news and people's interest I did not want to miss the train.I will probably invest a little more tomorrow .. what is the value of the ico after you are between you and the forecast price information?

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

Activity: 138
when do dev fix EncryptoTel Tokens deposit by ethereum?

Hello, this is an ongoing issue with the Incent ICO portal display. Your funds are safe and secure on the blockchain. If you have not filled out this form, please do so:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MbbS7q7xZG6ErHS_gB1OTAcd7GKJT37in4XqFNGXKJM/viewform?edit_requested=true

We will ensure distribution is accurate, even if it has to be done manually, one person at a time. The blockchain is immutable, everything is accurate there. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the update, I will fill in the form.

I can't seem to find an e-mail confirming my BTC investment. Am I right thinking that no confirmation e-mail gets sent after investing?

Thank you for your patience, we do apologize for the inconvenience. That is correct, there is no email sent.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521

Activity: 154
Jump to: