Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 192. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 250
yep, for now ico website is fix. hoping EncryptoTel can be successfuly!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The Encryptotel ICO dashboard has been under heavy DDOS attack for several hours now making it completely inaccessible. Someone somewhere is not happy with the progress of this crowdsale.  Huh May he/she/they be attacked by a swarm of bees before the weekend ends!
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Almost 3 million will be raised
good project
I am happy to promote this project .
Thank YOU
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
yes it will be amazing, a vey successfull project.

Very impatient to see the 6 first months
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
Almost 3 million will be raised
good project
Activity: 620
DDOS attack for a promising project.

Never doubt for Encryptotel success. 3m$ cap is getting near.
There's nothing to doubt in this project since all of it shows no signs of scam or any other things that will give this project. Sad to say, that this project being DDOS due to desperate solution of other project  but they dont know that what they've done was to make this project strong and improve security.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DDOS attack for a promising project.

Never doubt for Encryptotel success. 3m$ cap is getting near.
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"
Yes, we will integrate with existing suppliers. Currently, we use "didww" and "twilio" in the beta version, the full product will have more suppliers. In particular, we plan to purchase our own number capacity.

Sure, each subscriber will have his own internal number and optional external. ex. a local city number/mobile.

Wow... this was the answer i was looking for.. Great...

But what about the regulatory issues? If police produces court order for Telephone tap, all operators have to co-operate... How will you solve that issue? You won't be able to tap encrypted communication... So how will you be able to get regulatory approval in majority of the countries?

In each country there are legislative loopholes. Our lawyers will work out each country separately.

We strive to ensure that we, with all our desire, can not help the regulatory bodies, because we do not have access too.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Somehow i cant enter the ICO Page. Anyone else having this problem? Missed the ICO until today and really want to invest some Smiley

I have the same problem with ICO page. Error 520.

Same here.
No worries.

From slack:
encryptotel [9:56 PM]
Hello, Incent dashboard is down. Don't worry, i think it's ddos
Activity: 13
Somehow i cant enter the ICO Page. Anyone else having this problem? Missed the ICO until today and really want to invest some Smiley

I have the same problem with ICO page. Error 520.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Activity: 44
Yes, we will integrate with existing suppliers. Currently, we use "didww" and "twilio" in the beta version, the full product will have more suppliers. In particular, we plan to purchase our own number capacity.

Sure, each subscriber will have his own internal number and optional external. ex. a local city number/mobile.

Wow... this was the answer i was looking for.. Great...

But what about the regulatory issues? If police produces court order for Telephone tap, all operators have to co-operate... How will you solve that issue? You won't be able to tap encrypted communication... So how will you be able to get regulatory approval in majority of the countries?
"Live long and prosper"
"Live long and prosper"

Activity: 44
Anyone care to response to my query?

What added advantage this project have over Whatsapp audio calls? They are also encrypted...
unless both caller and receiver are on Encryptotel, calls can't be encrypted right?

Wow.. so many replies from Encryptotel mods (the guys running the ICO) in last 4-5 hrs but no-one can respond to my query...
I guess we don't have any advantages for using Encryptotel...

First mod reply in well over 5 hours btw, is this one from me right now. Hi. Whatsapp is just a messenger. Encryptotel is a full PBX package and more.

Are you serious?? Whatsapp just a messenger? I can make audio / video calls through Whatsapp and all those are already encrypted.

What you are offering is similar using cloud PBX etc, but for service to work encrypted end-to-end you will still need both parties to be on encryptotel. is this correct? and getting the telecom license costs a lot and requires regulatory approvals. Are you planning to get telecom license? or is the plan to create app for smart phones so that they can use Encryptotel over Internet? If its app then how this is any different to whatsapp from end user point of view.

This is done using VOiP and PBX, with eventual full blockchain integration. You should check out the whitepaper here:

http://ico.encryptotel.com/assets/pdf/EncryptoTel_WP_v1.pdf

As to questions about when the ICO ends, if it hits the 3 million cap before the end date, it ends when it hits the cap.

I have read the Whitepaper and i still have most of the questions i asked earlier...

Are you planning to integrate this with any of the existing suppliers so that any user on encryptotel can call traditional mobile / landline use and vice versa? that means getting an actual mobile number from Telecoms side.

You have good features but the whitepaper does not make it clear on whether the user will have an actual phone number or it will be just an app to call other encryptotel customers. Please can you elaborate on that?

Mods, Can you please answer these queries?
"Live long and prosper"
There is a question about the project. Do you request personal information from the user when register? Encryption is meaningless if you disclose personal information when prompted....

This is BETA, the Full project will request information if this is really necessary. Usually this will not be required.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
There is a question about the project. Do you request personal information from the user when register? Encryption is meaningless if you disclose personal information when prompted....
"Live long and prosper"
proud to be the part of such project. Also This project is looking really legit... Seems like encryptotel will be on 2 blockchains right? Which one will be added on exchange? Eth tokens or waves?

Thank you all for support.
Yes, token will be on dual chain.  Sure, exchanges will add us, I do not see this as a problem.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
proud to be the part of such project. Also This project is looking really legit... Seems like encryptotel will be on 2 blockchains right? Which one will be added on exchange? Eth tokens or waves?
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
I think Encryptotel may reach 3 m within 1 week.
That is possible , as for now Encryptotel ICO accumulated over 2.2 Million dollars in just 12 days. Shocked
And my speculation, Encryptotel threshold will reach by this 3rd week of May.
Only 0.8 $ to close the sale really nice progress team wish we can see stable product .perhaps 2nd week of may. 
Jump to: