Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 191. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262
24 days ICO will end and funding has now reached $ 2,376,784
Hopefully can reach more than 5 million dollars: D
Encryptotel is indeed the best ICO project
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Portions of the code relating to encryption will not be open source.

How then we can be sure it encrypts anything?

No answer.  Got it, thanks.
Activity: 235
Have you really explored this area? Laws are very strict in EU / Europe, US, China, India.. There are no loophole against court order... and mainly for regulatory approvals, if you don't have that capability, your application will be rejected. I work in Telecom enviroment and your response makes me believe that you haven't really explored this area.

Since the encryption code won't be available, we'd be forced to use prebuilt binaries.  I'd put loopholes, required by legaleese, there..
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Besides having a good project maybe investors think that escrow holding their funds can be trusted.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
thanks god the site is fully working now.. and thanks for the team who done their best to solve the problem..
already raised 2.2M.. anytime soon it will reach that 3M.. cant wait for the ICO to be finished. Smiley
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
When will the team fix the collected amount shown on the ICO page? The number has stuck at 2,250,270.85 before I went to sleep. How do we know the real collected amount of the fund?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Yes the site seems to be already fully working
We continue to support and collect money for the implementation of a really good project Wink

It is working but it pops up this message: "Service is currently in beta. Encryption is performed with the usage of base services (Secure Communication with TLS & Secure RTP (SRTP). Due to this, we strongly recommend you to use service only for purposes of PBX functional testing."

We're just waiting for a couple more whales to invest in this project and everything will be good. $3M is almost there. $700K is almost there. And even if we don't accumulate more money, it's alright since $2M is quite a good money for a project like this. There's still 24 days to go so we don't need to put any pressure on the ETT team to reach the $3M.

let's just trust this team,besides their putting all their effort for making this project successful,lets just see what may happen next for sure ,they will update us.
Yes, because the encryptotel is a good project and it's have a lot time to reach the target price that needed today the encryptotel have a 2.2m$ so it's nothing to worry about besides the encryptotel is a huge potential so we have nothing to worry because just few more days encryptotel will reach the target value
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
We continue to support and collect money for the implementation of a really good project Wink

It is working but it pops up this message: "Service is currently in beta. Encryption is performed with the usage of base services (Secure Communication with TLS & Secure RTP (SRTP). Due to this, we strongly recommend you to use service only for purposes of PBX functional testing."

We're just waiting for a couple more whales to invest in this project and everything will be good. $3M is almost there. $700K is almost there. And even if we don't accumulate more money, it's alright since $2M is quite a good money for a project like this. There's still 24 days to go so we don't need to put any pressure on the ETT team to reach the $3M.

let's just trust this team,besides their putting all their effort for making this project successful,lets just see what may happen next for sure ,they will update us.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502

Activity: 138
I send some ETH to the contract adress yesterday:
0x126B843e88B2428866dfc0BC766c3255B3D4dBdC
till now,I can't see any ETH investment history in ICO dashboard.

can anyone tell me what's wrong with this?  thanks.

There are some display issues with the ICO portal itself. Your deposit is safe and secure on the blockchain, with the correct timestamp + rate + bonus. Everything will be correctly drawn from the blockchain prior to distribution. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have not yet, can you please fill out this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MbbS7q7xZG6ErHS_gB1OTAcd7GKJT37in4XqFNGXKJM/viewform?edit_requested=true
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I send some ETH to the contract adress yesterday:
0x126B843e88B2428866dfc0BC766c3255B3D4dBdC
till now,I can't see any ETH investment history in ICO dashboard.

can anyone tell me what's wrong with this?  thanks.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
good work sir, success for the ico projects
Activity: 391
Activity: 138
Have you really explored this area? Laws are very strict in EU / Europe, US, China, India.. There are no loophole against court order... and mainly for regulatory approvals, if you don't have that capability, your application will be rejected. I work in Telecom enviroment and your response makes me believe that you haven't really explored this area.

We also have people on our team who work in telecommunications and compliance. We know about the strict laws in some places, and about the legal use of encrypted VOiP in some areas as opposed to others. We can and will manage the same rules and regulations that everyone else deals with. Thank you for your interest.

Activity: 265
I think everything is already good with the site
The information on it like the whole is displayed...
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
how long does it take for the dev team to fix the issues with the ICO website? is it DDOS or they've gone on early holiday?
They publish in Twitter that their portal is under heavy DDOS
https://twitter.com/encryptotel/status/860876193721184256
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
how long does it take for the dev team to fix the issues with the ICO website? is it DDOS or they've gone on early holiday?
Activity: 269
And there is already information about the work of the site ?
Everything is normal or still continue to DOS attack ?
Activity: 714
DDOS attack for a promising project.

Never doubt for Encryptotel success. 3m$ cap is getting near.
There's nothing to doubt in this project since all of it shows no signs of scam or any other things that will give this project. Sad to say, that this project being DDOS due to desperate solution of other project  but they dont know that what they've done was to make this project strong and improve security.

This sometimes happens
But I'm sure that everything will be fine and the guys will solve this problem
And we will quickly collect the maximum amount of investment Wink
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Yes, we will integrate with existing suppliers. Currently, we use "didww" and "twilio" in the beta version, the full product will have more suppliers. In particular, we plan to purchase our own number capacity.

Sure, each subscriber will have his own internal number and optional external. ex. a local city number/mobile.

Wow... this was the answer i was looking for.. Great...

But what about the regulatory issues? If police produces court order for Telephone tap, all operators have to co-operate... How will you solve that issue? You won't be able to tap encrypted communication... So how will you be able to get regulatory approval in majority of the countries?

In each country there are legislative loopholes. Our lawyers will work out each country separately.

We strive to ensure that we, with all our desire, can not help the regulatory bodies, because we do not have access too.

Jump to: