Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 194. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Alts and BTC are dropping.

I suggest we finish the ICO asap. The fund collected is already enough to develop the project.

I think $3M is not much hard target at this stage when over $2.18M already raised. I think people still have good chance to get 5% more coins for next 48 hours so we can keep hope it will reach during this bonus phase.
yeah dude $3M is so easy, these day Encryptotel has been reached $2,26M . hmmm maybe 1 or 2 weeks again Encrytotel will reached $3M  Grin

Yes three million dollars will be easy. Encryptotel is gaining more popularity and has a promising campaign project which will surely attract more investors. Also that the crowdsale is up to May 31 which means that Encryptotel still has time to be able to collect the maximum three million dollars amount for funds. I think ending it sooner than the mentioned date might close bigger possibilities for the project.
They can easily reach max cap of 3 million, we still have more days and I guess ICO will end very soon.
Think that this project is really good and it will attract more investors, they trust encryptotel and so do I.

true.  with the popularity of encryptote it is not possible to reach that 3M. we should not underestimate this project. remember what happened to lunyr? so many underestimated it saying it won't reach the 25k minimum but look at it before the ico finished it raised up to 48k.

so let's not underestimate encryptotel too.

Agree we cant say that they cant reached 3m or up to 5m i think they can pass that goal also in only a small time we see the progress of this campaign so no doubt about it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I suggest we finish the ICO asap. The fund collected is already enough to develop the project.

I think $3M is not much hard target at this stage when over $2.18M already raised. I think people still have good chance to get 5% more coins for next 48 hours so we can keep hope it will reach during this bonus phase.
yeah dude $3M is so easy, these day Encryptotel has been reached $2,26M . hmmm maybe 1 or 2 weeks again Encrytotel will reached $3M  Grin

Yes three million dollars will be easy. Encryptotel is gaining more popularity and has a promising campaign project which will surely attract more investors. Also that the crowdsale is up to May 31 which means that Encryptotel still has time to be able to collect the maximum three million dollars amount for funds. I think ending it sooner than the mentioned date might close bigger possibilities for the project.

true.  with the popularity of encryptote it is not possible to reach that 3M. we should not underestimate this project. remember what happened to lunyr? so many underestimated it saying it won't reach the 25k minimum but look at it before the ico finished it raised up to 48k.

Agree we cant say that they cant reached 3m or up to 5m i think they can pass that goal also in only a small time we see the progress of this campaign so no doubt about it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Any one know which exchange will list this coin?

Liqui and bittrex probably will be the first, but this is my guess, too, the developer's response is interesting

I hope the incoming poloniex

I don't think so...
Waves have to be listed first....

I heard the reason Waves didn't get listed on polo is because Sasha broke the NDA.
Really. That's been a long standing issue for the Waves community. Is breaking the NDA a rumor or has that actually come out somewhere?
NDA is what?so is the reason of waves didn't listed on the poloniex?
Activity: 280
Almost 3 million will be raised, if the maximum cap can't be hit before ICO deadline, when will be ICO ending? Thanks.
If the maximum cap will not reach then the ICO will finish on may 31 you can also check the first page for More information you want to know.
so the end of this mouth?I think $3M can be reached.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Almost 3 million will be raised, if the maximum cap can't be hit before ICO deadline, when will be ICO ending? Thanks.
If the maximum cap will not reach then the ICO will finish on may 31 you can also check the first page for More information you want to know.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Really. That's been a long standing issue for the Waves community. Is breaking the NDA a rumor or has that actually come out somewhere?

Rumor, nothing more.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!

Liqui and bittrex probably will be the first, but this is my guess, too, the developer's response is interesting

I don't think so...
Waves have to be listed first....

I heard the reason Waves didn't get listed on polo is because Sasha broke the NDA.
Activity: 306
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!

In this crazy altcoin environment any market capitalization is possible. A ton of new money is entering the space and looking for the next hot project.
Activity: 112
Any way project really good and will have great success, good luck
Activity: 403
Less is more
i think this will be successfull , very happy can join and can promoting it by signature campaign Smiley
i hope the manager can be good a profesional manager to handle all about crowdsale Smiley
they are very good since i have seen many advertise relate to this ICo on the internet. It will be totally success. I can see that this is a very potential project which is very worth to invest your money
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Activity: 560
Chainjoes.com

I dont think Poloniex will add at the launch of the token,Polo is very choosy about the coin selection.May be if this coin reaches bittrex and if we have volume more than 500 btc a day,I guess polo might surely add it

There are several other good exchanges that can be added to
And polo will add or not, it's not so important
The main thing that the project has successfully developed and was popular Wink

If this coins will become popular ofcourse poloniex will add this coin in their site. I hope it will become one of the coin in poloniex because this coin have already good project.

i think is good information , if you share about poloniex added encrypotel
because pololinex the best altcoin exchanger, but if added in bittrex if for me is enough and good placed
Activity: 360
So ICO over allready or how? it rise 3m$ now?

No, The ICO is not yet over and still has not reached the maximum which is 3 million dollars.
The project's crowdsale is until May 31 and we can try waiting for the ICO to reached it's maximum before capping off. I have noticed that many members are always talking about this ICO's near end and someone have suggested ending it now. The decisions are for the developers to make.
Of course the solution for developers, but it is better to continue the ICO. BTC is not stable and at any time may go down. Then what to do if ICO will be closed?

Yes, I also think that now no one will stop ISO, so when they collect the maximum amount, then they will stop.
Moreover, this amount will be collected soon in full
Activity: 714
Merit: 502

No, The ICO is not yet over and still has not reached the maximum which is 3 million dollars.
The project's crowdsale is until May 31 and we can try waiting for the ICO to reached it's maximum before capping off. I have noticed that many members are always talking about this ICO's near end and someone have suggested ending it now. The decisions are for the developers to make.
Of course the solution for developers, but it is better to continue the ICO. BTC is not stable and at any time may go down. Then what to do if ICO will be closed?
Activity: 140
I think Encryptotel may reach 3 m within 1 week. However, I hope bounty campaign will last a little more time )

Fundamentally, the project is real for a niche in off-line and online. Therefore, the project are promising and ICO will very successful.

The remaining 800,000.00 dollars will be collected for week (max 10 days) with such a volatility of bitcoin. For this period and need to count.

I agree with you, this project is really good and I also think that it will be successful. There are many days before the crowdsale's due date and that will be enough for Encryptotel to be able to collect the remaining funds for the maximum. This project has a promising proposal in advancement of technology in communication which will be beneficial for the users. Modern technology is advancing very fast and having a tool for communication with the features mentioned by the developers will surely help.

Encryptotel is becoming a hot topic and the developer has clearly stated and explained the benefits of this project in the first page which will help to attract more investors.
Activity: 140

Activity: 588

Activity: 473

There is no need to rush things out. Even though this campaign have collected big amount of fund that is enough to start the project, still it was clearly stated in the first page of this ANN thread that this ICO will be capped off once it reach 3 million dollars. The said amount will also be an advantage, empowering the project and enabling the founders/developers to do more things. It is also stated that the crowdsale is up to May 31, not ending the project until the said date will enable this project to collect more tokens. The more the collected funds and tokens are, the more possibilities for this project to be launched successfully.

Since the project is becoming more popular and more participants are trying to enter, I think you are just afraid that the more the participants is, the less you will be earning.

Experienced crypto enthusiasts know BTC & altcoins are high risk / high reward. But also means if you do not do your own proper research, it can lead you down the rabbit hole. So "invest" only what you can afford.

There's a lot of room for this to grow, most recents ICO's are in green and has raked in more than 200% profit fir some. But it could be more, just look at Golem.
Activity: 112
In that congratulations to dev team, its really great project
Jump to: