Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 195. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So ICO over allready or how? it rise 3m$ now?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Alts and BTC are dropping.

I suggest we finish the ICO asap. The fund collected is already enough to develop the project.

There is no need to rush things out. Even though this campaign have collected big amount of fund that is enough to start the project, still it was clearly stated in the first page of this ANN thread that this ICO will be capped off once it reach 3 million dollars. The said amount will also be an advantage, empowering the project and enabling the founders/developers to do more things. It is also stated that the crowdsale is up to May 31, not ending the project until the said date will enable this project to collect more tokens. The more the collected funds and tokens are, the more possibilities for this project to be launched successfully.

Since the project is becoming more popular and more participants are trying to enter, I think you are just afraid that the more the participants is, the less you will be earning.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
At first I was a bit skeptical about this project .   Cheesy But as time goes on, I can say that I am a little warmed up in the project.I entered the signature campaign first. I guess I decided now to enter the ico  too.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

I suggest we finish the ICO asap. The fund collected is already enough to develop the project.

Perhaps people will decide to save the BTC in this ICO, I think if the bitcoin continues falling we will see increase in number of investments
Activity: 406

But the conditions of the company are prescribed initially, and there is indicated a maximum of $ 3 million and it seems that they will collect funds until May 31 inclusive?
Activity: 406
I watch the fees are in full swing, have already collected almost $ 2.5 million, another week or two and the end of the company, I hope to delay with the calculations will not?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
I think Encryptotel may reach 3 m within 1 week. However, I hope bounty campaign will last a little more time )

Fundamentally, the project is real for a niche in off-line and online. Therefore, the project are promising and ICO will very successful.

The remaining 800,000.00 dollars will be collected for week (max 10 days) with such a volatility of bitcoin. For this period and need to count.

I think that soon everyone will gather.

Now:

BTC

ETH

WAVES

ETC

TOTAL
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
I wrote a article about EncryptoTel.

When are the results of the Bounty?
Activity: 434
Merit: 265
I think Encryptotel may reach 3 m within 1 week. However, I hope bounty campaign will last a little more time )

Fundamentally, the project is real for a niche in off-line and online. Therefore, the project are promising and ICO will very successful.

The remaining 800,000.00 dollars will be collected for week (max 10 days) with such a volatility of bitcoin. For this period and need to count.

Yup, I agreed. All depends on the current price of btc. I suppose if it grows or falls then the total sum can vary correspondingly and greatly. Idk if it's good or bad.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521

Activity: 714
i think this will be successfull , very happy can join and can promoting it by signature campaign Smiley
i hope the manager can be good a profesional manager to handle all about crowdsale Smiley
Your signature not changed yet .welcome to VoIP community

oh my god , i forgot about it . it's so hurt
i hope the manager forgive me and accept my signature campaign participant  Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 265
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

I think $3M is not much hard target at this stage when over $2.18M already raised. I think people still have good chance to get 5% more coins for next 48 hours so we can keep hope it will reach during this bonus phase.
yeah dude $3M is so easy, these day Encryptotel has been reached $2,26M . hmmm maybe 1 or 2 weeks again Encrytotel will reached $3M  Grin

It raising with good speed as so many people are getting involve into this amazing project. Now it looking very possible to reach to the this milestone very soon in next 2 days.
Activity: 294

I think $3M is not much hard target at this stage when over $2.18M already raised. I think people still have good chance to get 5% more coins for next 48 hours so we can keep hope it will reach during this bonus phase.
yeah dude $3M is so easy, these day Encryptotel has been reached $2,26M . hmmm maybe 1 or 2 weeks again Encrytotel will reached $3M  Grin
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

We will not be changing the rules mid-stream. Especially not for the usual weekend market dip.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

Activity: 425

Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
i think this will be successfull , very happy can join and can promoting it by signature campaign Smiley
i hope the manager can be good a profesional manager to handle all about crowdsale Smiley
Your signature not changed yet .welcome to VoIP community
Activity: 714
Jump to: